Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/19/2008
Offline
273 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009
So you think relocating underage people in Home will make your life so much better. Im 15 n 10 months (16). Have you ever met me....no. So how can you judge me. Why does age matter? Oh your the type of person in Home that when someone attempts to talk to you ask, "How old are you?" If they say 20 snd below you jet. After Adult places we should have just straight places, and just female places, and just people who spend time complainig places, etc. If you really want to have an "Adult chat " they invented a new place oh whats it called a bar. Immature much?
Add Pvt_Slone its my Home account.
Message 81 of 132 (39 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 10/30/2009
Offline
797 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009

Reverend_M wrote:

x-cult wrote:

Reverend_M wrote:

I just had a thought here. I know, I know. Dangerous.

 

Anyway:

 

Many adults feel other adults are too young for them. 40-somethings think 20-somethings are still kids. 50-somethings think 30-somethings are even kids.

 

So, how would those of you saying you don't want to talk to immature under 21 home users, feel if someone a decade older than you said your age group was too immature and they wanted to block you automatically because you wouldn't provide them with good conversations? Any of you 20-somethings feel like your 30-something friends out there have a right to pre-judge you based upon your age?

 

 

Which strikes up a major problem people seem to have in home. TOO MUCH PRE-JUDGMENT! People see others and automatically judge them. People judge others on home based on their clothing, their "gender," and their age, without even knowing a person. WOW talk about being judgmental, eh?

 

Suddenly I'm not too much against the idea of such a feature though. I mean it's wrong and everything, but hey if you want to limit yourself, and pre-judge others, and so forth then go for it. I wonder if there's a way for me to block those who block based upon age.... Not sure I'd enjoy many conversations with those people, so I think I'd rather avoid having to deal with running into those people....

(Semi-sarcastic paragraph there)

 

I feel sorry for the people though who are duped into thinking that way though. (Those duped into thinking that way, not talking about everyone who thinks that way. I'm talking about those who are convinced to believe it's fine to pre-judge others, because they'll end up missing out on a LOT of great people out there.)


Honestly, in an ideal world I would be surrounded by people my age. However, that's not possible, so 18/21+ would be fine.


Might sound ideal, but it would in reality be VERY boring with people only your age being around you, as well as from a social standpoint you'd become quite ill. You're knowledge would be slowed because you'd lack in hearing from more experienced people who are generally older, and you'd lack cultural experience as you'd never hear from those from other age groups. You'd be subject to the same mundane experiences. Any knowledge you learn will have to generally be learned hands-on unless you're lucky enough to find another person your age who experienced something before you and can give you knowledge (Then, not everything will be able to happen that way) and therefore you'd only know things as they happen, instead of being able to attain wisdom to know in advance. You'll only be subject to ways of thinking that your current age is set at, thus hindering growth in that area, as well as again, seeing things from a different perspective and culture.

 

There's a lot people don't realize when they say things like they wish they only were around people their age, or when they limit their social circle to a tight knit by either age, social ladder, clique, color, et. al.


That's very much an opinion stated in a way that appears to be some kind of loose-knit fact. Which it is not. I'm not sure what "cultural experiences" I need from a younger age bracket. I'm not really interested in Nickelodeon's latest show or what trouble Hannah Montana is getting in to. And to be 100% honest, your message is a very good example of why I am not interested in speaking to younger people. Your message reads like a vocabulary quiz, as though you were attempting to fit words in halfassed in an attempt to push a point.For example:

 


You'll only be subject to ways of thinking that your current age is set at, thus hindering growth in that area, as well as again, seeing things from a different perspective and culture.

First off, I can't even begin to express how many things are wrong with this sentence, but I'll ignore that and go to the point of the sentence instead. To be subject to thinking in ways of my age bracket would be in a word: NORMAL. I am supposed to think as one my age does, to attempt to be more youthful or further aged is silly. Hindering growth would assume I haven't already been a teenager, which I have. I was an idiot when I was one too. As for seeing things from another perspective, that comment is so ridiculous and poorly thought out it pains me to be forced to reply. What you're asking is for me to somehow lower myself to an underdeveloped version of myself, without any recognition of my perspective.

 

I believe fully in my heart, even though your argument is horrifically poor that you believe what you're saying, you just don't have the ability to relay it without SCREAMING your age. And that is 101% why I support this.

Message 82 of 132 (39 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/12/2009
Offline
1307 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009

Hmmmm I like comunicateing with younger people as we the adults are the only people who can dicipline them on here otherwise they would be running wild. So I have to disagree with this idea

Message 83 of 132 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 10/01/2002
Offline
45016 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009

I have been beging for a 18+ section since Home started.

 

Still waiting........


Message 84 of 132 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/16/2008
Offline
6846 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009

x-cult wrote:

That's very much an opinion stated in a way that appears to be some kind of loose-knit fact. Which it is not. I'm not sure what "cultural experiences" I need from a younger age bracket. I'm not really interested in Nickelodeon's latest show or what trouble Hannah Montana is getting in to. And to be 100% honest, your message is a very good example of why I am not interested in speaking to younger people. Your message reads like a vocabulary quiz, as though you were attempting to fit words in halfassed in an attempt to push a point.For example:

 


You'll only be subject to ways of thinking that your current age is set at, thus hindering growth in that area, as well as again, seeing things from a different perspective and culture.

First off, I can't even begin to express how many things are wrong with this sentence, but I'll ignore that and go to the point of the sentence instead. To be subject to thinking in ways of my age bracket would be in a word: NORMAL. I am supposed to think as one my age does, to attempt to be more youthful or further aged is silly. Hindering growth would assume I haven't already been a teenager, which I have. I was an idiot when I was one too. As for seeing things from another perspective, that comment is so ridiculous and poorly thought out it pains me to be forced to reply. What you're asking is for me to somehow lower myself to an underdeveloped version of myself, without any recognition of my perspective.

 

I believe fully in my heart, even though your argument is horrifically poor that you believe what you're saying, you just don't have the ability to relay it without SCREAMING your age. And that is 101% why I support this.


Wow, to be honest it seems you cannot deny the logic behind what I said, so you instead attack the way I said it, or my "grammar" or "vocabulary."

 

Check my past posts, cult, and you'll see that I often will include lesser-known and used words in my posts. It's how I talk. Unless you're saying I was using 2-cent words, in which I wonder which words you consider them to be.

 

I believe you entirely missed my point. First off, I was referring to your Post. The post in which you said in an ideal world you'd be surrounded by people your own age. THAT is what my post was talking about, hence why I quoted it! Also, did I ever mention you learning from those younger than you? I mentioned learning from those older than you or from other age groups .......... AGAIN referring to the whole point of how you said ideally you'd be surrounded by people YOUR OWN AGE!

 

Seriously, Cult, I'm trying to have a civil conversation with valid points, and you entirely miss it and because you can't refute what I said, you twist things around. I guess this validates my own point in how some adults think other adults who are younger than they are, are very immature. Seeing as I can't seem to get you who are supposedly an adult, to carry on a civil and mature conversation. If you think my post proved that I was younger than 21....Heh . . . .  You go for it. If that's what you want to think, then hey whatever floats your boat or helps you sleep at night. I don't have to prove my age, besides, I'm sure many here can agree I'm definitely not under 21.

 

I'd bring up other points in your post that once again show you're wrong with what you said, but really there's no point because you entirely missed what I said in my post, and have twisted it to suit your own tastes. So, carry on. 

 

 

**Thinks to self: Maybe it WOULD be a good idea if I could block all those who want to block based on age. I definitely can't seem to carry on a mature conversation it seems. **

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"


PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 85 of 132 (39 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 10/30/2009
Offline
797 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009

Reverend_M wrote:

x-cult wrote:

That's very much an opinion stated in a way that appears to be some kind of loose-knit fact. Which it is not. I'm not sure what "cultural experiences" I need from a younger age bracket. I'm not really interested in Nickelodeon's latest show or what trouble Hannah Montana is getting in to. And to be 100% honest, your message is a very good example of why I am not interested in speaking to younger people. Your message reads like a vocabulary quiz, as though you were attempting to fit words in halfassed in an attempt to push a point.For example:

 


You'll only be subject to ways of thinking that your current age is set at, thus hindering growth in that area, as well as again, seeing things from a different perspective and culture.

First off, I can't even begin to express how many things are wrong with this sentence, but I'll ignore that and go to the point of the sentence instead. To be subject to thinking in ways of my age bracket would be in a word: NORMAL. I am supposed to think as one my age does, to attempt to be more youthful or further aged is silly. Hindering growth would assume I haven't already been a teenager, which I have. I was an idiot when I was one too. As for seeing things from another perspective, that comment is so ridiculous and poorly thought out it pains me to be forced to reply. What you're asking is for me to somehow lower myself to an underdeveloped version of myself, without any recognition of my perspective.

 

I believe fully in my heart, even though your argument is horrifically poor that you believe what you're saying, you just don't have the ability to relay it without SCREAMING your age. And that is 101% why I support this.


Wow, to be honest it seems you cannot deny the logic behind what I said, so you instead attack the way I said it, or my "grammar" or "vocabulary."

 

Check my past posts, cult, and you'll see that I often will include lesser-known and used words in my posts. It's how I talk. Unless you're saying I was using 2-cent words, in which I wonder which words you consider them to be.

 

I believe you entirely missed my point. First off, I was referring to your Post. The post in which you said in an ideal world you'd be surrounded by people your own age. THAT is what my post was talking about, hence why I quoted it! Also, did I ever mention you learning from those younger than you? I mentioned learning from those older than you or from other age groups .......... AGAIN referring to the whole point of how you said ideally you'd be surrounded by people YOUR OWN AGE!

 

Seriously, Cult, I'm trying to have a civil conversation with valid points, and you entirely miss it and because you can't refute what I said, you twist things around. I guess this validates my own point in how some adults think other adults who are younger than they are, are very immature. Seeing as I can't seem to get you who are supposedly an adult, to carry on a civil and mature conversation. If you think my post proved that I was younger than 21....Heh . . . .  You go for it. If that's what you want to think, then hey whatever floats your boat or helps you sleep at night. I don't have to prove my age, besides, I'm sure many here can agree I'm definitely not under 21.

 

I'd bring up other points in your post that once again show you're wrong with what you said, but really there's no point because you entirely missed what I said in my post, and have twisted it to suit your own tastes. So, carry on. 

 

 

**Thinks to self: Maybe it WOULD be a good idea if I could block all those who want to block based on age. I definitely can't seem to carry on a mature conversation it seems. **


Not only did I refute it and dispute it and any other thesaurus.com lookups you might have to do, but I also got a strong wind of underage from you. That is not good.

Message 86 of 132 (39 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/16/2008
Offline
6846 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009

x-cult wrote:

Reverend_M wrote:

x-cult wrote:

That's very much an opinion stated in a way that appears to be some kind of loose-knit fact. Which it is not. I'm not sure what "cultural experiences" I need from a younger age bracket. I'm not really interested in Nickelodeon's latest show or what trouble Hannah Montana is getting in to. And to be 100% honest, your message is a very good example of why I am not interested in speaking to younger people. Your message reads like a vocabulary quiz, as though you were attempting to fit words in halfassed in an attempt to push a point.For example:

 


You'll only be subject to ways of thinking that your current age is set at, thus hindering growth in that area, as well as again, seeing things from a different perspective and culture.

First off, I can't even begin to express how many things are wrong with this sentence, but I'll ignore that and go to the point of the sentence instead. To be subject to thinking in ways of my age bracket would be in a word: NORMAL. I am supposed to think as one my age does, to attempt to be more youthful or further aged is silly. Hindering growth would assume I haven't already been a teenager, which I have. I was an idiot when I was one too. As for seeing things from another perspective, that comment is so ridiculous and poorly thought out it pains me to be forced to reply. What you're asking is for me to somehow lower myself to an underdeveloped version of myself, without any recognition of my perspective.

 

I believe fully in my heart, even though your argument is horrifically poor that you believe what you're saying, you just don't have the ability to relay it without SCREAMING your age. And that is 101% why I support this.


Wow, to be honest it seems you cannot deny the logic behind what I said, so you instead attack the way I said it, or my "grammar" or "vocabulary."

 

Check my past posts, cult, and you'll see that I often will include lesser-known and used words in my posts. It's how I talk. Unless you're saying I was using 2-cent words, in which I wonder which words you consider them to be.

 

I believe you entirely missed my point. First off, I was referring to your Post. The post in which you said in an ideal world you'd be surrounded by people your own age. THAT is what my post was talking about, hence why I quoted it! Also, did I ever mention you learning from those younger than you? I mentioned learning from those older than you or from other age groups .......... AGAIN referring to the whole point of how you said ideally you'd be surrounded by people YOUR OWN AGE!

 

Seriously, Cult, I'm trying to have a civil conversation with valid points, and you entirely miss it and because you can't refute what I said, you twist things around. I guess this validates my own point in how some adults think other adults who are younger than they are, are very immature. Seeing as I can't seem to get you who are supposedly an adult, to carry on a civil and mature conversation. If you think my post proved that I was younger than 21....Heh . . . .  You go for it. If that's what you want to think, then hey whatever floats your boat or helps you sleep at night. I don't have to prove my age, besides, I'm sure many here can agree I'm definitely not under 21.

 

I'd bring up other points in your post that once again show you're wrong with what you said, but really there's no point because you entirely missed what I said in my post, and have twisted it to suit your own tastes. So, carry on. 

 

 

**Thinks to self: Maybe it WOULD be a good idea if I could block all those who want to block based on age. I definitely can't seem to carry on a mature conversation it seems. **


Not only did I refute it and dispute it and any other thesaurus.com lookups you might have to do, but I also got a strong wind of underage from you. That is not good.


Hey, whatever helps ya sleep at night

 

Didn't disprove at all, the point that having other age groups around you is from a social standpoint very good, and that having only your own age around you is from a social standpoint unhealthy.  There ya go, I shortened it for you. Now if you misunderstand my point you are obviously avoiding it to try to keep from having to admit you didn't disprove it.

 

But enough of that, I'm not going to argue with you when it's obvious you're giving younger people a bad name

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"


PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 87 of 132 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/30/2009
Offline
797 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009

Reverend_M wrote:

x-cult wrote:

Reverend_M wrote:

x-cult wrote:

That's very much an opinion stated in a way that appears to be some kind of loose-knit fact. Which it is not. I'm not sure what "cultural experiences" I need from a younger age bracket. I'm not really interested in Nickelodeon's latest show or what trouble Hannah Montana is getting in to. And to be 100% honest, your message is a very good example of why I am not interested in speaking to younger people. Your message reads like a vocabulary quiz, as though you were attempting to fit words in halfassed in an attempt to push a point.For example:

 


You'll only be subject to ways of thinking that your current age is set at, thus hindering growth in that area, as well as again, seeing things from a different perspective and culture.

First off, I can't even begin to express how many things are wrong with this sentence, but I'll ignore that and go to the point of the sentence instead. To be subject to thinking in ways of my age bracket would be in a word: NORMAL. I am supposed to think as one my age does, to attempt to be more youthful or further aged is silly. Hindering growth would assume I haven't already been a teenager, which I have. I was an idiot when I was one too. As for seeing things from another perspective, that comment is so ridiculous and poorly thought out it pains me to be forced to reply. What you're asking is for me to somehow lower myself to an underdeveloped version of myself, without any recognition of my perspective.

 

I believe fully in my heart, even though your argument is horrifically poor that you believe what you're saying, you just don't have the ability to relay it without SCREAMING your age. And that is 101% why I support this.


Wow, to be honest it seems you cannot deny the logic behind what I said, so you instead attack the way I said it, or my "grammar" or "vocabulary."

 

Check my past posts, cult, and you'll see that I often will include lesser-known and used words in my posts. It's how I talk. Unless you're saying I was using 2-cent words, in which I wonder which words you consider them to be.

 

I believe you entirely missed my point. First off, I was referring to your Post. The post in which you said in an ideal world you'd be surrounded by people your own age. THAT is what my post was talking about, hence why I quoted it! Also, did I ever mention you learning from those younger than you? I mentioned learning from those older than you or from other age groups .......... AGAIN referring to the whole point of how you said ideally you'd be surrounded by people YOUR OWN AGE!

 

Seriously, Cult, I'm trying to have a civil conversation with valid points, and you entirely miss it and because you can't refute what I said, you twist things around. I guess this validates my own point in how some adults think other adults who are younger than they are, are very immature. Seeing as I can't seem to get you who are supposedly an adult, to carry on a civil and mature conversation. If you think my post proved that I was younger than 21....Heh . . . .  You go for it. If that's what you want to think, then hey whatever floats your boat or helps you sleep at night. I don't have to prove my age, besides, I'm sure many here can agree I'm definitely not under 21.

 

I'd bring up other points in your post that once again show you're wrong with what you said, but really there's no point because you entirely missed what I said in my post, and have twisted it to suit your own tastes. So, carry on. 

 

 

**Thinks to self: Maybe it WOULD be a good idea if I could block all those who want to block based on age. I definitely can't seem to carry on a mature conversation it seems. **


Not only did I refute it and dispute it and any other thesaurus.com lookups you might have to do, but I also got a strong wind of underage from you. That is not good.


Hey, whatever helps ya sleep at night

 

Didn't disprove at all, the point that having other age groups around you is from a social standpoint very good, and that having only your own age around you is from a social standpoint unhealthy.  There ya go, I shortened it for you. Now if you misunderstand my point you are obviously avoiding it to try to keep from having to admit you didn't disprove it.

 

But enough of that, I'm not going to argue with you when it's obvious you're giving younger people a bad name


Your cliche and OOOOOOLd wording techniques are stale and outdated. "whatever helps you sleep at night?" Really? I mean really? If you needed validation or some type of "win" for your view, I apologize that I cannot provide it. I quit thinking that arguing on the internet was cool around 1998. Since my viewpoint seems to be such an incredible interest to you, ask yourself why. Because no matter how long you go on, no matter how many quotes or condensending comments you drop, I cannot, and I never will care what your view is. That's the advantage of age, you can simply ignore people you view to be inferiour and just plow along with whatever you view to be correct. 

 

That's the advantage, I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE. If you need further proof of how little what you say matters, here are some images of various muppets & meats.

 

 

 

WAKKA WAKKA

 

ALSO:

 

Message 88 of 132 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
253 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009

x-cult wrote:

Reverend_M wrote:

x-cult wrote:

Reverend_M wrote:

x-cult wrote:

That's very much an opinion stated in a way that appears to be some kind of loose-knit fact. Which it is not. I'm not sure what "cultural experiences" I need from a younger age bracket. I'm not really interested in Nickelodeon's latest show or what trouble Hannah Montana is getting in to. And to be 100% honest, your message is a very good example of why I am not interested in speaking to younger people. Your message reads like a vocabulary quiz, as though you were attempting to fit words in halfassed in an attempt to push a point.For example:

 


You'll only be subject to ways of thinking that your current age is set at, thus hindering growth in that area, as well as again, seeing things from a different perspective and culture.

First off, I can't even begin to express how many things are wrong with this sentence, but I'll ignore that and go to the point of the sentence instead. To be subject to thinking in ways of my age bracket would be in a word: NORMAL. I am supposed to think as one my age does, to attempt to be more youthful or further aged is silly. Hindering growth would assume I haven't already been a teenager, which I have. I was an idiot when I was one too. As for seeing things from another perspective, that comment is so ridiculous and poorly thought out it pains me to be forced to reply. What you're asking is for me to somehow lower myself to an underdeveloped version of myself, without any recognition of my perspective.

 

I believe fully in my heart, even though your argument is horrifically poor that you believe what you're saying, you just don't have the ability to relay it without SCREAMING your age. And that is 101% why I support this.


Wow, to be honest it seems you cannot deny the logic behind what I said, so you instead attack the way I said it, or my "grammar" or "vocabulary."

 

Check my past posts, cult, and you'll see that I often will include lesser-known and used words in my posts. It's how I talk. Unless you're saying I was using 2-cent words, in which I wonder which words you consider them to be.

 

I believe you entirely missed my point. First off, I was referring to your Post. The post in which you said in an ideal world you'd be surrounded by people your own age. THAT is what my post was talking about, hence why I quoted it! Also, did I ever mention you learning from those younger than you? I mentioned learning from those older than you or from other age groups .......... AGAIN referring to the whole point of how you said ideally you'd be surrounded by people YOUR OWN AGE!

 

Seriously, Cult, I'm trying to have a civil conversation with valid points, and you entirely miss it and because you can't refute what I said, you twist things around. I guess this validates my own point in how some adults think other adults who are younger than they are, are very immature. Seeing as I can't seem to get you who are supposedly an adult, to carry on a civil and mature conversation. If you think my post proved that I was younger than 21....Heh . . . .  You go for it. If that's what you want to think, then hey whatever floats your boat or helps you sleep at night. I don't have to prove my age, besides, I'm sure many here can agree I'm definitely not under 21.

 

I'd bring up other points in your post that once again show you're wrong with what you said, but really there's no point because you entirely missed what I said in my post, and have twisted it to suit your own tastes. So, carry on. 

 

 

**Thinks to self: Maybe it WOULD be a good idea if I could block all those who want to block based on age. I definitely can't seem to carry on a mature conversation it seems. **


Not only did I refute it and dispute it and any other thesaurus.com lookups you might have to do, but I also got a strong wind of underage from you. That is not good.


Hey, whatever helps ya sleep at night

 

Didn't disprove at all, the point that having other age groups around you is from a social standpoint very good, and that having only your own age around you is from a social standpoint unhealthy.  There ya go, I shortened it for you. Now if you misunderstand my point you are obviously avoiding it to try to keep from having to admit you didn't disprove it.

 

But enough of that, I'm not going to argue with you when it's obvious you're giving younger people a bad name


Your cliche and OOOOOOLd wording techniques are stale and outdated. "whatever helps you sleep at night?" Really? I mean really? If you needed validation or some type of "win" for your view, I apologize that I cannot provide it. I quit thinking that arguing on the internet was cool around 1998. Since my viewpoint seems to be such an incredible interest to you, ask yourself why. Because no matter how long you go on, no matter how many quotes or condensending comments you drop, I cannot, and I never will care what your view is. That's the advantage of age, you can simply ignore people you view to be inferiour and just plow along with whatever you view to be correct. 

 

That's the advantage, I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE. If you need further proof of how little what you say matters, here are some images of various muppets & meats.

 

 

 

WAKKA WAKKA

 

ALSO:

 


Hmm X-Cult

 

"Because no matter how long you go on, no matter how many quotes or condensending comments you drop, I cannot, and I never will care what your view is. That's the advantage of age, you can simply ignore people you view to be inferiour and just plow along with whatever you view to be correct. "

 

Like I totally LOVE (sarcasm)the fact on how you wouldn't care what people's viewpoint is if you view them as "inferior"

 

No, let me tell you this. There is no advantage of age. Reverend_M has the same privilages as you, and people like you who "plow along with whatever you view to be correct" is what's destroying society today. And FYI, NOBODY is inferior, even if you view them as if they are.

 

With this point, you are wrong in even THINKING of people as inferior

 

Peace

smack!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 89 of 132 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/17/2009
Offline
294 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 29, 2009
Im to down for that the only thing is that little kids well put them selfs as 21+ and then yo know already how its going to end
Add cheek out my friends band
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/falsewitness
Youtube:youtube.com/user/FalseWitnessVideos

Photobucket
Message 90 of 132 (39 Views)
0 Likes