Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/12/2009
Offline
3090 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009

BanhiDancer wrote:

GAMERASSASSIN124 wrote:
Theres no need for adults only spaces in playstation@home. Thats all I'm going to say because I'm not going to debate this topic again so don't bother replying to this post because I will not respond. I just wanted to post my stance on this issue one last time.

Too bad, I'm replying Smiley Tongue

 

HE WASN'T ASKING FOR AN ADULT ONLY SPACE.

Sheesh can't some of you folks read?

 

Why so much animosity because some of us would like the option to block under age kids?

 


From what I know EVERYONE ABOVE 13 can log into Home. If the devs really want an adults only game/social game/Home they should raise the ESRB rating to M

 

Photobucket
Message 21 of 132 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/19/2009
Offline
379 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009

Eventually you will meet plenty of people your own age. It just takes time to build a large friends list of people your own age. Eventually as you meet people your own age, you will meet their friends and add them to your list.

 

After awhile you will mostly just socialize with people on your list, and everyone else becomes background noise.

 

=]

-------------------
Please help make Home better by supporting a BLOCK AVATAR function! So if a pest won't go away, and mods are nowhere to be found, just click IGNORE AVATAR, then their avatar will disappear from your screen, and your avatar disappears from their screen! Then you will be free of griefers. And they can't even see you!!!
Message 22 of 132 (101 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009

 


BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

As with myself there are many PS Home users who are over the age of 21. Since PS home is FULL of Teenagers and kids, I think it would be nice if adults were able to block out anyone under the age of 21 so we may socialize with people on our level. I for one am tired of teeny boppers attempting to talk to me when we have nothing in common.


 

 

Why dont you start a club for 21+? Or find a club that is 21+? Clubs & Events

 

 

I know people who are 21 and over and act inmature for their age. Age is not your problem, its the people you are socializing with that dont fit your interest in your level.

 

Message 23 of 132 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
931 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009

BaconLettuceToma wrote:
Please help make Home better by supporting a BLOCK AVATAR function! So if a pest won't go away, and mods are nowhere to be found, just click IGNORE AVATAR, then their avatar will disappear from your screen, and your avatar disappears from their screen! Then you will be free of griefers. And they can't even see you!!!

Your sig says it best. This is what I would like to see.

I obviously don't think everyone under 18-21 is useless Smiley Tongue

But the ones that pester are relentless. 

Message 24 of 132 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/22/2008
Offline
1308 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009

BanhiDancer wrote:

GAMERASSASSIN124 wrote:
Theres no need for adults only spaces in playstation@home. Thats all I'm going to say because I'm not going to debate this topic again so don't bother replying to this post because I will not respond. I just wanted to post my stance on this issue one last time.

Too bad, I'm replying Smiley Tongue

 

HE WASN'T ASKING FOR AN ADULT ONLY SPACE.

Sheesh can't some of you folks read?

 

Why so much animosity because some of us would like the option to block under age kids?

 


ok, if you block all users under 18, wouldn't that make it an adult only space? i think so.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 132 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009
Isn't there enough adults only material on the internet? We don't need it in Playstation Home.
Message 26 of 132 (101 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
931 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009

ApriL83 wrote:

BanhiDancer wrote:

GAMERASSASSIN124 wrote:
Theres no need for adults only spaces in playstation@home. Thats all I'm going to say because I'm not going to debate this topic again so don't bother replying to this post because I will not respond. I just wanted to post my stance on this issue one last time.

Too bad, I'm replying Smiley Tongue

 

HE WASN'T ASKING FOR AN ADULT ONLY SPACE.

Sheesh can't some of you folks read?

 

Why so much animosity because some of us would like the option to block under age kids?

 


ok, if you block all users under 18, wouldn't that make it an adult only space? i think so.


For me, yes it would.

It wouldn't impose on you at all though so why does it bother you so much?

Message 27 of 132 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/08/2009
Offline
466 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

As with myself there are many PS Home users who are over the age of 21. Since PS home is FULL of Teenagers and kids, I think it would be nice if adults were able to block out anyone under the age of 21 so we may socialize with people on our level. I for one am tired of teeny boppers attempting to talk to me when we have nothing in common.


 

 Can you say "Age Discrimination?"

Message 28 of 132 (101 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
233 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:

As with myself there are many PS Home users who are over the age of 21. Since PS home is FULL of Teenagers and kids, I think it would be nice if adults were able to block out anyone under the age of 21 so we may socialize with people on our level. I for one am tired of teeny boppers attempting to talk to me when we have nothing in common.


 

That's not a bad idea.  

Photobucket
Message 29 of 132 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/13/2009
Offline
10027 posts
 

Re: Adults Only option for PS Home

Dec 28, 2009
Ouch.  Home wouldnt be what it is today if they started locking out the young.  And i wouldnt stereotype every teenager into the 'young' category.
Message 30 of 132 (101 Views)
0 Likes