Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Re: Active Gay Clubs on Home ???

Dec 19, 2013

There's quite a few Gay clubs on home.  I have one of my own, MIN3SHAFT, however I'm not as active in it as I used to be.  Its definitely wouldn't be considered a "fam" either.  There are others, but alot tend to be very dramatic.  There's the LIMELIGHT.  You can apply to their club.  Tell them I sent you and they'll probably turn you away lol  But they do alot of cool events and youtube videos and stuff.  If you're just looking to MEET gay people and not necissarily BE in a club, then I could intro you to some, if you wanted.  We're all over the place on home Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 21 of 33 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Dec 19, 2013

HAWEYEMIHAWK wrote:
Join the "9cuts" it's a clan full of gay people. I'm sure they'll accept you.

Something about that club name doesn't seem very appropriate to me *cough*  I wouldn't reccomend that one lol

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 22 of 33 (320 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1111 posts

Dec 19, 2013
Yea they're very sensitive.
STAY FROSTY
Message 23 of 33 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Gay Clubs/Active Clubs on Home

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

I Made a Thread about any  Active  Gay Clubs on Home i see it  was taken down to negativity  and i dont know  why.  im still looking for  any  active  gay clubs on home i searched for some on home sent out  few  requests but  no one has  gotten back to me and i dont know why.  if  someone knows any gay  clubs on home please let me know.  also  if   anyone dont know  any  gay  clubs on home  that are active  or there any other clubs on home where i can join just without  having  to join a  fam  or  a  Motorcycle  club.  theres  got to be  clubs  where people  make  that just like to have fun and chill.  im really  looking for  a  gay club but if i cant find one im willing to join another club  as long as i dont have to join  a  Fam or a MC Club.  can someone help me out???

Edit: Merged similar threads together. Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 33 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Gay Clubs/Active Clubs on Home

Dec 28, 2013
There's a whole club list full or clubs in it, search there..someone post the link. I'm on mobile :/

Also, I think it would be best that you join a friends club rather than a random one.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 25 of 33 (332 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Dec 28, 2013
Don't join any of the clubs on Home. They are all full of drama.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 26 of 33 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Dec 28, 2013

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

I Made a Thread about any  Active  Gay Clubs on Home i see it  was taken down to negativity  and i dont know  why.  im still looking for  any  active  gay clubs on home i searched for some on home sent out  few  requests but  no one has  gotten back to me and i dont know why.  if  someone knows any gay  clubs on home please let me know.  also  if   anyone dont know  any  gay  clubs on home  that are active  or there any other clubs on home where i can join just without  having  to join a  fam  or  a  Motorcycle  club.  theres  got to be  clubs  where people  make  that just like to have fun and chill.  im really  looking for  a  gay club but if i cant find one im willing to join another club  as long as i dont have to join  a  Fam or a MC Club.  can someone help me out???

You may apply for "LGBT Equality". I created this club myself with a couple friends, and we're very active Home users. We have around 25 members right now and always looking for more LGBT members. We have zero tolerance for drama/fighting between members, so there shouldn't be any issues for our club.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions or concerns!

Message 27 of 33 (316 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13983 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:
Don't join any of the clubs on Home. They are all full of drama.

Not every club has drama, ALIEN-gunner.

On-topic: There are plenty of clubs that you can join, not only gay ones. Just like King_xO_AsSaSSin's said, it's recommended to join a club through a friend.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 28 of 33 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Dec 28, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Also, I think it would be best that you join a friends club rather than a random one.

As young mentioned, I also agree that joining clubs through friends is best. Applying for random clubs, you're really never sure if they're right for you (might be a "fam group" or have drama issues that you may not want to be apart of.), However, not everyone has friends who know of LGBT-friendly clubs or users that they could recommend their friends join/add.

With that said, you may PM me if you have any questions or concerns; we're not a "fam group" nor have any requirements.. but we're aiming to gain as many LGBT members as possible. In short, we're aiming to make LGBT Equality a fun and active club where others can meet like-minded people and hopefully throw some awesome parties and activities for everyone.

Message 29 of 33 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Dec 29, 2013
No, EVERY club has drama especially the ones that tell you they don't. I have been apart of many just to see and they all contain it. When you get a bunch of personalities together you are bound to have disagreements and being that it's over the internet and in a materialistic environment such as Home, the drama gets a lot more ridiculous.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 30 of 33 (250 Views)
0 Likes