Sep 03 2013
By: Black_MagicWoman Welcoming Committee 6255 posts
Accepted Solution

Active Camera Audio/Video Question.

4 replies 219 views Edited Sep 3, 2013

Hi Folks! I have a question about adding audio to either the LOOT active Camera or the Juggernaut "Obersver" Video cam?

I'm not savvy with tech, but I know some type of editing interface is required. I'm just not to sure how to go about it. I'd appreciate any and all help.Woman Happy

Thanks.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 1 of 5 (219 Views)
Last Guardian
9319 posts

Re: Active Camera Audio/Video Question.

Sep 3, 2013
Get this one for sure Juggernaut "Obersver" Video cam. I do all my vids with this beauty..The other camera is ok in small spaces but I like the one I said better.
Message 2 of 5 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
Get this one for sure Juggernaut "Obersver" Video cam. I do all my vids with this beauty..The other camera is ok in small spaces but I like the one I said better.

I have that one Sweet. The Juggernaut "Observer" I was curious how to add audio to a video.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 3 of 5 (200 Views)
Last Guardian
9319 posts

Sep 3, 2013
you can't with those really. It will get the sounds from your apt. But you would need the Haupauge vid game recorder that can record home and your gameing as well. This might help. They sell them in best buy. around 125 to 160..
Message 4 of 5 (195 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
you can't with those really. It will get the sounds from your apt. But you would need the Haupauge vid game recorder that can record home and your gameing as well. This might help. They sell them in best buy. around 125 to 160..

I kind of figured as much.Woman Happy

Thanks for the reply.Woman Happy

Edit: moved from Off-Topic board

U--J

Edit 2: removed off-topic replies from thread

U--J

Message 5 of 5 (185 Views)