May 16 2013
By: B__GIRL First Son 5 posts

Acorn Park Challenges

6 replies 542 views Edited May 16, 2013

Does anyone know what the last challenge is at the park? I've completed everything (train, dogs, bikes, boats, food, purchased all acorn bundles) and there is 1 remaining locked challenge with a question mark.  I can't figure out what it could be. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Re: Acorn Park Challenges

May 16, 2013
Perhaps you can find the challenge you're looking for in this thread here.

Link to Acorn Meadows challenges and rewards thread - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Spoilers-Acorn-Meadows-Park-Challenges-amp-R...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 7 (520 Views)
First Son
10 posts

May 16, 2013

Yes.

I made a list of all of the challenges, but I'm not going to post it here.

Sorry.

Message 3 of 7 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 16, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Perhaps you can find the challenge you're looking for in this thread here.

Link to Acorn Meadows challenges and rewards thread - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Spoilers-Acorn-Meadows-Park-Challenges-amp-R...

I need to read up on this thread. I've avoided it until now, because I wanted to wait until the leveling was unlocked again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

B_GIRL wrote:

Does anyone know what the last challenge is at the park? I've completed everything (train, dogs, bikes, boats, food, purchased all acorn bundles) and there is 1 remaining locked challenge with a question mark.  I can't figure out what it could be. 

Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It sounds like you've done a lot of the challenges. If you don't find the answers you're looking for in the linked thread, maybe you could contribute some of your knowledge to making it better! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

May 16, 2013

Vox_Rationis wrote:

Yes.

Sorry.

Why's that, it's not against any rules. Thumbs up on helping the community buddy!!

Message 5 of 7 (482 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 16, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Vox_Rationis wrote:

Yes.

Sorry.

Why's that, it's not against any rules. Thumbs up on helping the community buddy!!

Yes, Vox, if you have something to contribute, the link Lego posted seems to be the place to do that. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7 (474 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jun 27, 2013
Ok royally **bleep** off here buy that large picnic box in the park right. Go to 3 different large green circle nothing can't put down box. Walk around to all littler ones still nothing happens go back to larger green circle nothing. Did I just lose my finally 40 coins at this dumb game that didn't work. I mean I did the small and medium work just fine. Large picnic would not set up. Is there a way to get those coins back or challenge done.... I just need that one filled for reward now I'll never get it. That was my last 40 coins uggg so mad at acorn park right now.... I ain't spending another dime there. Wasted my coins on bikes that poofed or froozen.... waste my coins on boats that frooze. Now waste my coins on a picnic.... well I want umm back along with the 100 I think or more I wasted on games there that screwed up. Not fair I pay for those coins and your messed up servers steal them. Ugggg
Message 7 of 7 (305 Views)
0 Likes