May 02 2013
By: jj_dillon I Only Post Everything 1015 posts

Acorn Medows Bike Question..

11 replies 795 views Edited May 2, 2013

Do all the bikes from Acorn Medows allow 2 people to ride together or just certain ones ?

Message 1 of 12 (795 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Acorn Medows Bike Question..

May 2, 2013

Yes. They all do.

Message 2 of 12 (782 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

May 2, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Yes. They all do.

Ok, and can people ride together outside of the Acorn Medows or only in the space ?

Message 3 of 12 (776 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 2, 2013

Only in the space. You have to rent to ride. But once you buy a bike, you can rent that for free.

Message 4 of 12 (755 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

May 3, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Only in the space. You have to rent to ride. But once you buy a bike, you can rent that for free.

Ok, Thanks

Message 5 of 12 (744 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

May 3, 2013
Do the Veemee LMO bikes from the store also open up the rentals, or do you have to buy them from the park to ride 2-person?
Message 6 of 12 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

May 3, 2013

UltraPSX wrote:
Do the Veemee LMO bikes from the store also open up the rentals, or do you have to buy them from the park to ride 2-person?

I was wondering the same thing... anyone know the answer?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 7 of 12 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

But once you buy the bike, can you use it outside the park, or is it exclusive use at the park? I'm assuming the 2 rider mode is only for the park, but I hope to be able to use the bike outside when on my own.

Also, did anybody notice that the bike shop wasn't working and removed from the map? There was no attendant either, but I believe there use to be one.

Antonio Xul
Message 8 of 12 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 4, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

But once you buy the bike, can you use it outside the park, or is it exclusive use at the park? I'm assuming the 2 rider mode is only for the park, but I hope to be able to use the bike outside when on my own.

Also, did anybody notice that the bike shop wasn't working and removed from the map? There was no attendant either, but I believe there use to be one.

It's because they're working on the bike and paddle boat games. They've been buggy, so they took them down to fix them.

Leveling up is also glitched currently as well.

Message 9 of 12 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Purchasing the bike for 200 acorns does this following

Allows you to rent that specific bike for free in Acorns Meadows. You have to rent the bike to seat multiple people.

Gives you the LMO of the bike that you can use anywhere.

Message 10 of 12 (241 Views)