Dec 22 2013
By: veemee_alan VEEMEE Developer 48 posts

Acorn Meadows Update - New festive content out Christmas Day!

[ Edited ]
7 replies 853 views Edited Dec 22, 2013

Hi everyone!

We’ve got a bunch of awesome items lined up for release in the Winter Acorn Meadows Park space over the holiday season for you to enjoy. The first selection will be out on Christmas Day itself, so if you’re planning on heading onto your PS3 on the big day, be sure to stop by Acorn Meadows to check it out. If not, don’t worry, all of the items will still be available while the Winter Park space is active Smiley Happy

Below is the full list of the new items available in the Park from this Wednesday. It’s also worth mentioning that if you already own one of the dog companions featured, you will get the festive version at a discounted price! Woof!

Festive Snowboards
Snowboard Surprise Bundle
Snowboard Rad Santa Bundle

Festive Dog Companions
Festive Antler Dog - Binx
Festive Antler Dog - Binx Chocolate
Festive Antler Dog - Binx Golden
Festive Antler Dog - Beagle
Festive Antler Dog - Black Poodle
Festive Antler Dog - Border Collie
Festive Antler Dog - Boxer
Festive Antler Dog - German Shephard
Festive Antler Dog - Highland terrier
Festive Antler Dog - Jack Russell
Festive Antler Dog - Rottweiler
Festive Antler Dog - Siberian Husky
Festive Antler Dog - Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Festive Antler Dog - White Poodle
Festive Antler Dog - Wolfhound

Festive Skateboard locomotions
Skateboard - Festive Crest Deck – Impossible trick
Skateboard - Snowbound Deck – Kickflip trick

We also have a load of cool new items appearing in the VEEMEE 3D Printer from Christmas Day as well, so if you are feeling generous and want to gift a friend or loved one something fun (and who doesn’t at this time of year!), check out some of the items that will be appearing by visiting the 3D Printer Christmas thread below:

3D Printer Festive Update – Full of awesome gift ideas this Christmas!

Remember, all 3D Printer items can also be gifted to yourself, so if you see something that you really like the look of, you can always print off your own copy to keep Smiley Very Happy

Merry Christmas to everyone from the team here at VEEMEE, and see you all in Home!

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Message 1 of 8 (853 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Update - New festive content out Christmas Day!

Dec 22, 2013
Alan, thank you for the info and for all the great work your team has done this year. Merry Christmas to you and everyone at Veemee Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 2 of 8 (755 Views)
VEEMEE Developer
48 posts

Dec 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Alan, thank you for the info and for all the great work your team has done this year. Merry Christmas to you and everyone at Veemee Smiley Happy

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too Smiley Happy

Can't believe its the big day tomorrow - it's exciting!

While the VEEMEE studio is now closed for the Christmas holiday, I know that the guys would love to see pictures of everyone having fun in the Acorn Meadows Winter Park over the festive season for when they come back in in January - so if you do happen to find yourself stopping by the Park over the next couple of weeks, please do feel free to take some photos and email them over to us at community@veemee.com - we'd love to see your festive pics, and feel free to be as creative as you like with them! Smiley Tongue

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Message 3 of 8 (629 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Dec 24, 2013

veemee_alan wrote:

...so if you do happen to find yourself stopping by the Park over the next couple of weeks, please do feel free to take some photos and email them over to us at community@veemee.com - we'd love to see your festive pics, and feel free to be as creative as you like with them!

Happy Holidays, VEEMEE!

Happen to find myself at the park? I'm always there.. it's my favorite space on Home! However, it's too cold for some..

(No worries, he was just sleeping!)

Message 4 of 8 (581 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Still no snow man mask Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 8 (499 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14372 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Thanks for the info, Alan. I'll definitely check it out.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 6 of 8 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 25, 2013

Not fair when will the snow man mask be available to everyone already seen people that have it Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 8 (356 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Dec 25, 2013

yes ... i was dissapointed as well ):  btw , i went to the VEEMEE page on Fakeb... errr.. i mean Facebook and there was nothing there . it also said "may be closed forever"  what's up with that ?

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 8 of 8 (299 Views)
0 Likes