Mar 25 2014
By: CathedralDream Lombax Warrior 158 posts

Acorn Meadows Task Glitch?

18 replies 464 views Edited Mar 25, 2014

It seems theres an issue in acorn meadows?  Myself and others are experiencing an issue when you do a task, the timer box comes up blank, and the markers don't agknowledge, after that it just stays stuck.

Clearing cache did not fix this.

Wondering if anyone has found a solution to fix the problem.

www.tiny.cc/signforhome

-------

If you are part of the 99%, you are automatically a part of the Occupy movement.
Message 1 of 19 (464 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Task Glitch?

Mar 26, 2014
I had this problem happen to me today. The starter timer was blank, but the green race things came up but then wouldn't acknowledge I had gone through it, and then it just stayed there and never timed out.

I left the space and came back and it all worked okay again. I don't know what caused it, but it didn't seem to stay after I returned. I'm hoping this isn't the start of problems.
Message 2 of 19 (448 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Mar 26, 2014

yea,i cleared the cache and it's still not working.  i got a day-pass to the RC stand too....now i cant use it.  i guess i wasted my acorns.

www.tiny.cc/signforhome

-------

If you are part of the 99%, you are automatically a part of the Occupy movement.
Message 3 of 19 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9504 posts

Mar 26, 2014
I have just had this happen over the last hour. Notificationa come up empty and my race was quite strange and just kinda fizzled out when no next marker spawned. First time ever happening. Maybe related to upcoming double XP tmrw? Not sure
Support Forums
Message 4 of 19 (426 Views)
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Mermaid-KT wrote:
I had this problem happen to me today. The starter timer was blank, but the green race things came up but then wouldn't acknowledge I had gone through it, and then it just stayed there and never timed out.

I left the space and came back and it all worked okay again. I don't know what caused it, but it didn't seem to stay after I returned. I'm hoping this isn't the start of problems.

smokingpistol wrote:
I have just had this happen over the last hour. Notificationa come up empty and my race was quite strange and just kinda fizzled out when no next marker spawned. First time ever happening. Maybe related to upcoming double XP tmrw? Not sure

I have the same problem too the race task I see is blank and yes I think the upcoming double xp might have been cost this I hope veemee will find that out soon anyways if you guys have problems with veemee park on acorn just email then to support@veemee.com

Message 5 of 19 (387 Views)
0 Likes
VEEMEE Developer
35 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Hey Guys,

Sorry you've been having problems with the park. If you have any future issues please email support@veemee.com and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll give this a look into.

VEEMEE Graham
Twitter: @VEEEMEEE | Facebook: VEEMEE
Google+: VEEMEE | YouTube: VEEMEETV
Email: community@veemee.com | support@veemee.com

Message 6 of 19 (337 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Mar 26, 2014

I had this issue too.  For me, it was the race task that is near the spawning area.  Once I go through it, I go through another portal, it counts it, and then I go through another, it counts it, and then the third portal/ring, is missing.

Message 7 of 19 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
257 posts

Mar 26, 2014

It's been going on since yesterday. Can't take advantage of double XPs with races. When I finish the race, I tried to check my profile on the notice board, it's inaccessable.

Yukihime photo 6145d113-e9a3-482e-b128-05a454641af5.jpg
Message 8 of 19 (251 Views)
0 Likes
VEEMEE Developer
35 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Hey guys,

This problem should be fixed now. You'll need to reload the scene for fix to take effect.

If you're still having issues, please let us know and we'll investigate further.

VEEMEE Graham
Twitter: @VEEEMEEE | Facebook: VEEMEE
Google+: VEEMEE | YouTube: VEEMEETV
Email: community@veemee.com | support@veemee.com

Message 9 of 19 (228 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Mar 26, 2014
I don't know of your aware, but the St Patricks Day confectionary kiosks aren't working, the cookie and slushie ones.

I left and came back and they're still not working.

The ice team, RC rental, coffee, picnics, skateboards and bikes are okay.
Message 10 of 19 (199 Views)