Sackboy
267 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Pics

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2014

@Ren_Echo   Don't waste acorns if you're not in a hurry.  I will ask her to check the board next time I'm in Home, if someone else doesn't respond before then.

Sciotoan68
Message 741 of 758 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Aug 20, 2014

Thank you. I also posted this question on their Facebook page so hopefully they will respond.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 742 of 758 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Aug 20, 2014

Give me a few and I'll go try on my alt account.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 743 of 758 (794 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Aug 20, 2014

No luck, looks like the helmet isn't live with this version of bumper cars. 

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 744 of 758 (788 Views)
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Aug 20, 2014

Disappointing to hear but thank you for checking.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 745 of 758 (786 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Sep 6, 2014

Does anyone own the binki and the female wet suit that you can get at the Summer Shop at Summer Blast park? If it isn't too much trouble, can you post a picture of them? I would like to see what they look like before I go and spend my Acrons on them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 746 of 758 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Sep 6, 2014

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Does anyone own the binki and the female wet suit that you can get at the Summer Shop at Summer Blast park? If it isn't too much trouble, can you post a picture of them? I would like to see what they look like before I go and spend my Acrons on them.

OK - here are slightly bigger pics of the Summer Lovin' Bikini (100 acorns) and the Summer Wetsuit (Women)  (also, 100 acorns) -

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Message 747 of 758 (587 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Sep 6, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

OK - here are slightly bigger pics of the Summer Lovin' Bikini (100 acorns) and the Summer Wetsuit (Women)  (also, 100 acorns) -

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Thank you, Bunny. It does help with me deciding if I want to get them or not. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 748 of 758 (549 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Reward Guide: Updated for Summer Blast

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2014

Reviewed the postings and fouind no specifics to my question. Apologies if overlooked.

In the Notice Board in the Summer Blast for a newly created avatar / account, these two tasks show up:

"Acorn Meadows Park Apartment - 1st Birthday!"  and also "Complete one of each Birthday RC Races."

In my newly created account designed to gift me with Lockwood items, I have performed two of the RC tasks to completion with no credit on these two task listings.  Pluse, with the clown cake, birthday cake, etc and other items not available, what is now required to attain the Birthday Apartment? Or is this layover for those who have not complete all tasks from the time when the Birthday Acorn Park was available?  Thanks for any input.

EDIT COMMENT! New observation: I remember in the Birthday park that some of the same RC races were identical with the exception of the cupcake in the center of the circle. Now I can report having performed three races and getting credit for those races YET having performed one or two of them in the same session and no credit.  Therefore, logical inference is that the Birthday races still exist... but with no cupcake, so you have no idea prior to performing a task if you will get credit or not.  However, the only Birthday apartment credit received has been for using the Birthday skateboard for a task, renting the Birthday paddle boat for the Birthday paddle boat race, and buying the basic bouncing LMO and bouncing for ten minutes. No other possibility seems to exist for Birthday credits....

EDIT #2: You must use one of the ogriginal RC units, purchasing the 4th of July car or jet will not be recognized. Now down to one task for the cupcake car reward (I assume it is the same.).

EDIT #3: As I suspected, not every task that shows counts. Reward is the cupcake car, but did not show up till I performed the helicopter task two times in a row.  NOW if anyone has guidance on the Birthday Apartment, I would appreciate this.  ONE MORE THING: This task for the Birthday Apartment does not show up in the 4th of July Acorn park.

Message 749 of 758 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11088 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Reward Guide: Updated for Summer Blast

Sep 7, 2014

lonelybruce1955 wrote:

with the clown cake, birthday cake, etc and other items not available, what is now required to attain the Birthday Apartment?

The requirements never changed. Without all of the Birthday challenges available, there would be no way to get the apartment.

Message 750 of 758 (500 Views)
0 Likes