Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Updated for 1st Birthday

May 9, 2014
Yeah thats it just one of each type. Its kinda touch and go on getting them to pop up tho. And np.
Message 641 of 758 (1,521 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

May 9, 2014

Hire cost from the rc stand is too high. (All park prices are too high tbh)

They should make it 10 acorns for 10 minutes hire time of any rc vehicle.

Cost of buying any rc vehicle should be 200 acorns max.

You might have to rent the same vehicle a couple of times to complete a series of tasks. But its better than having to be stuck in the park for over an hour just waiting for a task to appear because you have already hired the vehicle.

Message 642 of 758 (1,516 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

May 9, 2014

Thank you very much for all the help...Every1 hav a wonderful day ^_^

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 643 of 758 (1,465 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
73 posts

May 9, 2014

Instead of making obscene requirements for re skinned personal spaces why not make acorns and other items giftable to friends? They would make loads more money if everything in the park could be gifted. Any company who makes it to an anniversary rewards those who supported them in achieving this instead veemee gives nothing but a lame excuse to give them more money. Happy birthday acorn park, my present to you is I advise you to quit trying to screw the players who feed you.

Message 644 of 758 (1,426 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 9, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

Katsuune wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

I really wish one of the folks over at VeeMee would speak up on the requirements they set for the free apartment, and what their reasoning was behind it, and if they are considering tweeking any of those requirements. Come on, @veemee_graham ? @veemee_euan ? What does the team say?

If I may suggest a small but decent tweak for the "Help Oakie The Clown find his Cake" task...

How about allowing anyone who's already bought a park dog in the past --for 200 acorns-- go ahead and purchase at least one of the new birthday dogs for the discounted price of 50 acorns?

It doesn't quite seem fair that someone who bought a Husky, Poodle, Boxer or Bull Terrier as their original park dog cannot benefit from the discount to play the Oakie game.

You don't need a Bday Dog to play that game.  Any VeeMee dog will work, even the original Binx dogs.

However, apparently you must own all the Bday Dogs (as well as many other new items) in order to complete all the challenges required to get the Bday Park apt.

Yep ... for all my Oakie dog/cake tasks, I've used my Age of Swords Wolf hound (aptly named Wolfy) to sniff out those cake pieces! Smiley Happy

Message 645 of 758 (1,373 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2014

Got the apartment today WITHOUT having to buy all the bday dogs. Don't know if they changed the requirements after the Tuesday update. There is still hope to those who don't want all those dogs for 600 acorns. I did do all the other bday challenges.

Message 646 of 758 (1,139 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12467 posts

May 15, 2014

Just a heads up, the female cupcake hand item went live last night, so everyonr should have it now.

Message 647 of 758 (1,111 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

May 15, 2014

Yes ^__^ Veemee got rid of the B-day dog requirement.....Walking the B-day dogs is no longer part of the B-day challenge... and anyone who bought the B-day dogs in order to get the B-day apt should contact Veemee support to get a partial refund of acorns.

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 648 of 758 (1,087 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Pics/Guide

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2014

Small update, this seems to be it.

Spelunker: Swim through the waterfall and enter the hidden cave -  Swimming LMO (thanks SghianDubh)

scswim.png

Soccer Mania: Eat 15 Burgers - Soccer Ball Headphones(both genders)

schd.png

schdf (1).png
Soccer Mania: Enter the soccer goal in the skatepark - Goal Keeper LMO

scgo.png
Soccer Mania: Visit the Soccer Fountain - Giant Soccer Ball LMO

scout.png
Soccer Mania: Drink 5 Energy Drinks - Golden Soccer Trophy

scstat.png
Soccer Mania: Drink 15 Energy Drinks - Vuvuzela LMO

v.png

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 649 of 758 (906 Views)
Lombax Warrior
73 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Pics/Guide

Jun 4, 2014

Well this update is kinda halfassed. They left all the birthday junk added a few things to the bridge and still didn't return the cotton candy, pretzels, or picnics. These themes are getting worse and worse each time.

Message 650 of 758 (859 Views)
0 Likes