Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Pics/Guide

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013
D, here's 1 made by TitusF, but it hasn't been update since May. It was linked in the OP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Spoilers-Acorn-Meadows-Park-Challenges-amp-R...

EDIT: I see you've already bumped that thread. Guess that's what I get for actually reading it before posting Smiley Tongue

Message 141 of 758 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Oct 13, 2013

I seen some one with a black swan as a reward but im not sure how he got it  when i tried to inspect to see if it said how he got it there was nothing

Upload Geek - Free Image Hosting
Message 142 of 758 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2013

lwolfcub wrote:

I seen some one with a black swan as a reward but im not sure how he got it  when i tried to inspect to see if it said how he got it there was nothing

You can attain the "Black Swan Pedal Boat LMO" you seen as a reward by purchasing the "Black Swan Pedal Boat" for 200 acorns at the "Boat Hire" shop in Acorn Meadows Park.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 143 of 758 (551 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2013

AlphaZone4 shows 2 dog bone hand item rewards. One is a blue dog bone {male}, the other is a pink dog bone {female}. These are listed as rewards for the tasks "Heat" and "Away"; which are described  as clockwise and counterclockwise Dog Park course races. I spent several hours at Acorn with a "park dog" activated. Much of that time was spent in/out of the Dog Park. I have not yet found these Race Challenges. Has anyone seen these Races or got these rewards yet???

Posted Image

Message 144 of 758 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12496 posts

Oct 14, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

AlphaZone4 shows 2 dog bone hand item rewards. One is a blue dog bone {male}, the other is a pink dog bone {female}. These are listed as rewards for the tasks "Heat" and "Away"; which are described  as clockwise and counterclockwise Dog Park course races. I spent several hours at Acorn with a "park dog" activated. Much of that time was spent in/out of the Dog Park. I have not yet found these Race Challenges. Has anyone seen these Races or got these rewards yet???

Yes.

Message 145 of 758 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 14, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

I get those races to pop up for me just by standing in the Dog Park for a couple of minutes.

Message 146 of 758 (474 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Oct 14, 2013
Strange, I can not get them to pop up. I assume they are the usual green race starting icon. Do they pop up inside the Dog Park?? I made multiple trips inside the Dog Park with different dogs. I even tried completing or fail/eliminating all other outstanding park tasks to make sure a new task could pop up. Any details on how I might be missing this, lol??
Posted Image

Message 147 of 758 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 14, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:
Strange, I can not get them to pop up. I assume they are the usual green race starting icon. Do they pop up inside the Dog Park?? I made multiple trips inside the Dog Park with different dogs. I even tried completing or fail/eliminating all other outstanding park tasks to make sure a new task could pop up. Any details on how I might be missing this, lol??

Yes, it's the usual green race starting icon and it does appear inside the Dog Park.

Message 148 of 758 (469 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Oct 14, 2013

Maybe they do not show up for me because I do not pick up after my dogs, lol. OK, thanks, guess I will just keep trying.

Posted Image

Message 149 of 758 (464 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 14, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

Maybe they do not show up for me because I do not pick up after my dogs, lol. OK, thanks, guess I will just keep trying.

You're welcome, Cob. I hope you can get it sort out and be able to do the Dog Park challenges. If you're still having trouble, you can either get in contact with Veemee about it or you can just simply clean up after your dogs. Woman Tongue 

Message 150 of 758 (462 Views)