Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Updated for Easter

Apr 19, 2014

pscoupe wrote:

There are two giant egg lmos now. The first one being the "giant walking egg" and the other one is from the park vendor which is a smaller "holding the egg and running" lmo.

Also i take it the golden egg hunt game has been reset and now we need to play daily until next wednesday to find out what the separate reward for that is? Or has it been changed to xp and acorn rewards only. Lost on that now.

yu

The 7 day egg hunt reward is the  egg carrying LMO in the park vender. Due to game issues, they added it free to the park store on Wed.

Posted Image

Message 481 of 758 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 19, 2014

OK ... I probably should ask because I'm seriously considering this.... I'm thinking of knocking out the ships, helicopters, and planes rewards today. Because I have not purchased the day pass for the RC Hire, is it seriously good for 24 hours?

Also, what's the best way to get litter tasks to populate? I had them for a while while I was just trying to do my Easy Rider challenge all day yesterday, but now I need 2 more to finish the Litter task challenge. I was hoping they would be generated by now.

Message 482 of 758 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Apr 19, 2014

I find the RC challenges tough. I broke down and own one of each. I have not completed them all yet. However, VeeMee recently lengthened our race times on the "ground" races. I noticed this when using the Bunny RC car. I do not know if they also lengthened the other RC races. Also, I found the trash races to be random. But if you plan on a 24 hour grind I am sure you will get them done.

Posted Image

Message 483 of 758 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 19, 2014
@goddessbunny42 yes the 24 hour pass lasts for 24 hours. I just rented one on Wednesday.
Keep in mind, using the Bunny RC only counts towards the task with the wallclock reward. It DOES NOT feed into the 'complete 5 RC tasks' that rewards the icy fountain reward. That task has to be completed with the other RC cars fyi.
Support Forums
Message 484 of 758 (491 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
@goddessbunny42 yes the 24 hour pass lasts for 24 hours. I just rented one on Wednesday.
Keep in mind, using the Bunny RC only counts towards the task with the wallclock reward. It DOES NOT feed into the 'complete 5 RC tasks' that rewards the icy fountain reward. That task has to be completed with the other RC cars fyi.

Yes ... I broke down and rented a day pass for the RC Hire. And Yes, I already owned the RC shamrock car and I was able to win the Park Fountain - Frozen yesterday! Smiley Very Happy

I have notified VEEMEE Support and they are looking into why the RC Bunny car is not counting towards the Easy Rider challenge, even though they themselves told via e-mail that seasonal and normal  RC cars should count toward the Fountain reward.

Now, I just gotta figure out the whole elevation thing with the planes and helicopters ... it's really screwing up my  driving (ik, I must have my controller set to inverted ... I'll look into this later).

Oh ... and yay ... I FINALLY completed my litter tasks; I got my recycling bin! Smiley Very Happy *happy dance*

Message 485 of 758 (487 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Apr 19, 2014
Wow, I didn't know the RC bunny car didn't count towards the regular RC tasks. I was considering buying that too, for both the daffodil clock *and* frozen fountain. I hope Veemee is able to fix it while the bunny car and daffodil clock are still available.

Thanks for the info, pistol ang gb.

Message 486 of 758 (471 Views)
First Son
9 posts

May 6, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:
Wow, I didn't know the RC bunny car didn't count towards the regular RC tasks. I was considering buying that too, for both the daffodil clock *and* frozen fountain. I hope Veemee is able to fix it while the bunny car and daffodil clock are still available.

Thanks for the info, pistol ang gb.

This appears to be fixed, I just used the RC Bunny for a race and it counted for Easy Rider as well. If anyone else is as last-minute as me for that daffodil clock, haha.

Message 487 of 758 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

May 6, 2014
Thanks, Sunlit, but I got the RC day pass a couple weeks ago too, before Veemee fixed it.

Message 488 of 758 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13140 posts

May 6, 2014

Tomorrows the big day,last chance to get your Easter rewards. I'll have the OP updated as soon as I can.....Smiley Wink

Message 489 of 758 (334 Views)
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

May 6, 2014
Can u perhaps along with the usual updating of this thread.
Create an entirely new thread for this occasion. It's a pain waiting for all the pics to load in the first page here. And it's already kind of a mess. It's also a pain to have a discussion about a certain event or reward when the thread is outdated in a way.
Can we keep it simple..? And organized for this one. .. Seeing as to there will be lots of surprises.
Message 490 of 758 (303 Views)