Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Updated for Easter

Apr 13, 2014
Is anyone seeing the Easter RC at the RC vendor? It doesn't seem to be in there for me.
"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 431 of 758 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 13, 2014
@Ren_Echo no and not only that but all progress in rc car related tasks were removed from the AMP boards I noticed today.
Sidenote: I noticed that all other holiday related tasks are missing from the board too. All halloween, fall, etc, tasks
:/
Support Forums
Message 432 of 758 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 13, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
@Ren_Echo no and not only that but all progress in rc car related tasks were removed from the AMP boards I noticed today.
Sidenote: I noticed that all other holiday related tasks are missing from the board too. All halloween, fall, etc, tasks
:/

GRRRR - yeah, I had noticed that too @ AMP Spring, @smokingpistol & @Ren_Echo ... I'm not very happy about this... and I know for a fact I've completed at least 1 RC Car task in this Spring iteration. Smiley Sad

Would it STILL be possible to get the Frozen Fountain reward?

Message 433 of 758 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Apr 13, 2014

@goddessbunny42: That's hard to say. I was able to complete a RC car task today but I don't know if the tasks are still being tracked or if the board is just broken.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 434 of 758 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
267 posts

Apr 13, 2014

I have three questions I have not been able to find complete answers for yet:

1) Someone said races with bicycle symbol on timer need an LMO (does a bicycle improve anything over other LMO?)

2) Are picnics single use or can you use them over and over when you buy them?

3) The coupon for 300 acorns says it includes seasonal items (can anyone give me an example?)

I appreciate any help I can get on these three questions.

Sciotoan68
Message 435 of 758 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
267 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Hi, CMCSAVAGE, just wanted to inform you that I forgot about the gifting tree and didn't visit it until I qualified for the Golden Egg Outfit.  Still got the Handful of Raisins.  Don't know if it was fluke, but ppl may not have to visit the tree before gifting.

Thx for putting together a splended post on rewards.

Sciotoan68
Message 436 of 758 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Apr 14, 2014
@Sciotoan68

Sorry I can't quite as I'm on my iPhone, but to try and answer your questions in order...

1. The bicycle symbol just means you need the extra speed an LMO gives you to complete it. If you try to run it without one you'll run out of time. I don't believe using a bicycle gives you any advantage over any other LMO like a horse, roller skates, skateboard etc.

2. Picnics are single use, unless of course you buy the picnic day pass which would then give you unlimited use of all types for 24hrs. So if you do rent a picnic be carefull not to exit it before you mean to or you will lose it.

3. Seasonal items includes all the temporary items that are available for the holiday period. For example, the bunny RC car for Easter, the witch RC when it was Halloween, Santa sleigh when it was Christmas etc (only the item for the season we're in will be included, not all the items from every season).

Hopefully I've answered your questions correctly, and hope this helps Smiley Happy
Message 437 of 758 (405 Views)
Sackboy
267 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Thank you Mermaid-KT. You answered my questions to my complete satisfaction.

Sciotoan68
Message 438 of 758 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

I gifted 5 things at the easter acorn and I didn't get golden egg LMO, and it also said I was supposed to recieve 15 acorns and I got nothing.

So basically i was ripped off on my acorns.

Question? Does anything work on Home? Is it broken like everything else?

Just gets better and better everyday, Smiley Very Happy

I Take that back, after reading more, it 10 gifts.

Message 439 of 758 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 14, 2014

train dont work took my tickets and did not give me ride fix train ride thanks

Message 440 of 758 (269 Views)
0 Likes