May 12 2013
By: krage_bellbot First Son 1 posts

Acorn Meadows Park

3 replies 378 views Edited May 12, 2013

To anyone at Veemee that may be reading these forums. Your park is one of the most beautiful places on home and it means a lot to a dear friend of mine. She would go there often after its initial appearance. Unfortunately, she will not be able to see any future expansion or improvements you will make because she has been diagnosed with an abnormality on a main artery in her brain. Our circle of friends gathered there last night to pay tribute to her there because that was the last place our circle was complete. I have a request. I would like to know if there is a possibility that we could place a small memorial there in her honor. We are all devastated by what has happened to her and we just wanted to memorialize her there. I thank you for your consideration. I can't wait to see the plans you have for the park in the future.

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park

May 12, 2013

She meant so much to all who knew her. Her memorial could be inspiring to make possibly..One large wall, for all Home users. There..The names of those whom we have lost that used to be users, can be honored in the place they knew they could be themselves. A place we could visit in Acorn Meadows..Near the lake along the hedges..Ewer we could pay respects..And remember what they meant to us all.

I would be enternally greatful Sony.....

Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 12, 2013

If they don't do it, you can make your own memorial, on one of my accounts I have a memorial to a friend I lost and got back( for a while I called it his grave, and I still change the flowers on it). A friend of mine, got mad at one of his members" killed" him and put his bones in a barrel that he keeps at his french chateau.  I know someone else with a grave for a friend too

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 3 of 4 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 13, 2013

Thank you, but im trying to see if we can get something else besides a grave. I would like a memorial that is a little more inspiring like Kaia suggested. Maybe something like an eternal flame. I'm just thinking since this is a virtual world, we could do something a little happier and appealing.

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)
0 Likes