First Son
5 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park Update

May 18, 2013
Hi, it would be nice to be able to play frisbee with friend, or feed ducks or squirrel play ball with dogs
Have season in park and be able to ice skating on frozen lake during winter
Message 61 of 204 (406 Views)
Fender Bender
3279 posts

May 18, 2013

Well since this recent fix i went from lvl 3 to lvl 21 today, i also noticed if your in the space and nothing works on arrival, just hang out for 2 hrs longer and try as this seems to be the time line i tested today(may be different for others). The boats,bikes and train all worked fine and it helped me collect alot of xp Smiley Happy i am just sitting under 4100xp so im crossing my fingers nothing happens when i reach it Smiley Mad Thx for the continuing updates on the issues currently being fixed.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 62 of 204 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
73 posts

May 18, 2013
It would be nice to have birds in the park and swans and geese in the water . Maybe a rose garden and flowers . Is their any possibility that you will add a bandstand . Shelley
Message 63 of 204 (363 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Alan, I love just hanging out at your park. It's a great place. I hope you continue to develop it and stage events there. Celebrate the holidays or just show off your new content. Or do whatever. But keep adding and changing and using your wonderful park.

But could you please turn off the collision detection. Some people on bikes like to ram through groups of people. And knock us back and away from the group. Sometimes 20-30 feet. REPEATEDLY.

If I'm just talking with friends, I don't want to be shoved around by some jerk who is getting his jollies from harrassing others....

^ That, times infinity. Please remove the collision or make a bike-free zone where we can hang out without having to bring our dogs...preferably a flat, grassy area where the grass doesn't eat my picnic blanket LMO!

Message 64 of 204 (359 Views)
First Son
25 posts

May 18, 2013
would b nice if YOUR SPACED WORKED VEEMEE. wouldnt bother askin ppl wat they want in the park when u cant even keep the stuff thats already in there workin. QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY were is it. no more unfinished spaces wats the point. ohyea to screw us out of money i forgot that
Message 65 of 204 (320 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

May 18, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Alan, I love just hanging out at your park. It's a great place. I hope you continue to develop it and stage events there. Celebrate the holidays or just show off your new content. Or do whatever. But keep adding and changing and using your wonderful park.

But could you please turn off the collision detection. Some people on bikes like to ram through groups of people. And knock us back and away from the group. Sometimes 20-30 feet. REPEATEDLY.

If I'm just talking with friends, I don't want to be shoved around by some jerk who is getting his jollies from harrassing others....

I agree that this is a problem and only gives those who would like to disrupt conversations and groups of people something to do to annoy others. 

Keep in mind, the rental bikes (which are the only bikes with collision detection) are very tricky to steer, and so sometimes its hard to avoid people, especially when its crowded.  However they might not be able to turn it off, as it appears the rental bikes, and boats are like other active items (like the Essence of Winds) which also have collision detection.

I rented a bike for the first time yesterday and I was really stuggling to steer it and pushed some poor guy about 30ft away from his friends and it certainly wasn't intentional, but I then ended up in the water and couldnt get out to even apologize to him.

I hope they can make riding a bit easier as it makes me reluctant to want to rent them now, but atleast I learned that not each time I've been run over by someone it probably wasnt intentional.

Message 66 of 204 (307 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

May 18, 2013

Here are some of my suggestions Veemee.

1) Fix the entire space, not do it halfassed.

2) Add a Hire Horse shop to the park.

( I'm sure some people are like... "can't do that LKWD has the rights to the horses". Actually no LKWD has rights to horses without saddles. Veemee can add horses with saddles. )

3) Make it so we can buy a Swan Boat like we can with bikes and dogs.

Thats it for now, if I think of anymore, I'll add them here later.

Message 67 of 204 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

May 18, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Level 34 to level 35 is 14500 XP to 16000 XP

The experience requirements skyrocket.

Wow that is a lot of XP. How many races would you need for that? Smiley Wink

Wait, are you saying you need something between 14,500 to 16,000 XP to go up one level to 35, or are you saying you need 1,500 XP to go up that one level?

If it's 1,500 XP, that doesn't seem like a big jump.  I think I'm around level 29 and it rquired about 1,000 XP.

However, even if you need 1,500 XP or more to level up, yeah that is still going to take a lot of races and a lot of time.

At 30-80 XP each time (most being worth 30-40), and about 1 new race every 10 min, it would likely take over 30 races and about four hours.  However with boat races, and having to occasionally reset the space due to boat races and boats not working, it would likely take a lot more time than 4 hours.

Perhaps Veemee will take this in consideration and adjust the leveling system to not make it such a chore/job in Home.

If not, I'll still enjoy the space, I just wont worry about leveling up so much.

OK... I take it back, it is skyrocketing, even at 1,500 XP.    The early levels only required 100 XP to go up each new level, and rewarded you 10% of that XP in acorns.

So not only is the required XP for the higher levels go way up, but the ratio of XP to Acrons gets worse as well!  Not cool.

BTW: How many acorns does it say you get for the 1,500 XP to reach level 35?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 68 of 204 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

May 18, 2013

Haven't reached lvl 36 yet (600 xp shy of 35) but so far every level up since 30 gave me 25 acorns. So it would take 8 level ups just to get a new bike or dog, tho I'm sure at 40 or 45 the amount of acorns received will be raised.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 204 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 18, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Level 34 to level 35 is 14500 XP to 16000 XP

The experience requirements skyrocket.

Wow that is a lot of XP. How many races would you need for that? Smiley Wink

Wait, are you saying you need something between 14,500 to 16,000 XP to go up one level to 35, or are you saying you need 1,500 XP to go up that one level?

If it's 1,500 XP, that doesn't seem like a big jump.  I think I'm around level 29 and it rquired about 1,000 XP.

However, even if you need 1,500 XP or more to level up, yeah that is still going to take a lot of races and a lot of time.

At 30-80 XP each time (most being worth 30-40), and about 1 new race every 10 min, it would likely take over 30 races and about four hours.  However with boat races, and having to occasionally reset the space due to boat races and boats not working, it would likely take a lot more time than 4 hours.

Perhaps Veemee will take this in consideration and adjust the leveling system to not make it such a chore/job in Home.

If not, I'll still enjoy the space, I just wont worry about leveling up so much.

OK... I take it back, it is skyrocketing, even at 1,500 XP.    The early levels only required 100 XP to go up each new level, and rewarded you 10% of that XP in acorns.

So not only is the required XP for the higher levels go way up, but the ratio of XP to Acrons gets worse as well!  Not cool.

BTW: How many acorns does it say you get for the 1,500 XP to reach level 35?

Hmm... these figures make me wonder if it is even possible to earn enough acorns through leveling to get all the dog companions and bicycle LMOs without buying acorns?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 70 of 204 (260 Views)
0 Likes