Splicer
58 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park Update

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

I was by no means "cooperative."  Came out of nowhere, blinding my view and he was one who took the pic.  He was also doing this to other people in the space.  No one should have to endure such stupidity such as this.  As for the collision detection, you need it or else you would fall through ground or go through a wall into the white void.  THIS IS WHY I CHOOSE TO BE SINGLE.    WE NEED A TAZER HAND ITEM THAT NOT ONLY SHOWS A BOLT OF ELECTRICITY BUT UTILIZES THE COLLISION DETECTION TO PUSH PERSON IN QUESTION AWAY.  I EVEN SEEN THIS LOSER DO THIS TO EVEN THE GUYS.  Even the guys reported this loser.  If you played Wizard's Duel in Harry Potter space, you get an idea what I'm trying to descibe on how this would work. He is since then ignored, muted, blocked, and reported for sexuall assault, solicitation of minor users as there were younger users present.  THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A "FAMILY-FRIENDLY", COMMUNITY FOCUSED SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley MadSmiley SadSmiley FrustratedWoman Mad

Message 191 of 204 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jun 24, 2013

So you are saying you were the one on the bike? If it wasn't against a barrier he couldn't do that. And he also couldn't do that if the bike was moving. But still there is no sexual abuse happening there. It's an image.

Message 192 of 204 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jun 24, 2013

The rental bike is a solid object, so it is possible for them to glitch their way onto your bike.  They will literally drop onto you from like say from on top of trees, lamp posts that we all have seen lately.  I also have a pic I took of people on trees.  Will post that soon for all to see.

Message 193 of 204 (362 Views)
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I'm aware of the bike glitching. They have to wiggle climb up. That's how people get on top of the bridge walls (one of the ways). But the bikes have to be stationary long enough for them to do that. If you move a little they fall off. In the pic you posted, that person needed enough time to climb the bike, go into a dance animation and take a pic. Simply moving the bike would prevent all that.

Message 194 of 204 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I have a real question...  Does everyone get affected by the bikes?  When I'm on one, I can touch other bikes.  When I'm off, I can walk right through the rental bikes (with the game sign next to the avatar's name (not the locomotion)) and they go right around me like the weird avoid-animation.

Serious question.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 195 of 204 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

The bikes are solid for everyone. You can't pass through them and they can't pass through you. They can collide with and push avatars, sometimes a pretty good distance. If you have your own rental bike, you can block them, as they do collide with each other.

Message 196 of 204 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 25, 2013

can you please disable the bike ramming into ppl it really annoys me and maybe a few others on Home ty

Message 197 of 204 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
385 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Lizardwrestler99 wrote:

I was by no means "cooperative."  Came out of nowhere, blinding my view and he was one who took the pic.  He was also doing this to other people in the space.  No one should have to endure such stupidity such as this.  As for the collision detection, you need it or else you would fall through ground or go through a wall into the white void.  THIS IS WHY I CHOOSE TO BE SINGLE.    WE NEED A TAZER HAND ITEM THAT NOT ONLY SHOWS A BOLT OF ELECTRICITY BUT UTILIZES THE COLLISION DETECTION TO PUSH PERSON IN QUESTION AWAY.  I EVEN SEEN THIS LOSER DO THIS TO EVEN THE GUYS.  Even the guys reported this loser.  If you played Wizard's Duel in Harry Potter space, you get an idea what I'm trying to descibe on how this would work. He is since then ignored, muted, blocked, and reported for sexuall assault, solicitation of minor users as there were younger users present.  THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A "FAMILY-FRIENDLY", COMMUNITY FOCUSED SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley MadSmiley SadSmiley FrustratedWoman Mad

This statement is completely false. It shows that you have no understanding of how Home's collision detection system works.

Message 198 of 204 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Home has become a mirage in a desert, about as transparent as the air we breathe.  Becoming nothing more than spotty code shrouded by eye candy. I need a physics overload.  They also need to improve resolution.  720p is insuffecient for my viewing demands.  There is probably scant traces of coliision detection, if any.  If this was the real world,  we'd be in well over our heads already.  Home is literally on an iron lung.  The awful Discotheque space PROVES the sheer and utter lack of a solid physics/graphics engine.  Just place Essence of wind there and you'll see what I mean.  There is no quality left in Home....Home is a game like all others I own, I DEMAND QUALITY AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL TO THE FULLEST.  Half of the old spaces look like they were programmed using a Leapfrog

Message 199 of 204 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13188 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Lizardwrestler99 wrote:

Home has become a mirage in a desert, about as transparent as the air we breathe.  Becoming nothing more than spotty code shrouded by eye candy. I need a physics overload.  They also need to improve resolution.  720p is insuffecient for my viewing demands.  There is probably scant traces of coliision detection, if any.  If this was the real world,  we'd be in well over our heads already.  Home is literally on an iron lung.  The awful Discotheque space PROVES the sheer and utter lack of a solid physics/graphics engine.  Just place Essence of wind there and you'll see what I mean.  There is no quality left in Home....Home is a game like all others I own, I DEMAND QUALITY AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL TO THE FULLEST.  Half of the old spaces look like they were programmed using a Leapfrog

• You should put that in the Suggestions. and heck i can go to Settings in Home Menu and do the thing so i can see more to the screen. 
  • It due to the design and artists of Atom Republic (Creators of Discotheque) but heck that's how it is. Developing is hard to make in many ways if you take a look at engines used for games...such as EPIC Games' Unreal Engine, DICE's Frostbite engines, and many in-House Engines. but to be honest...Most Home Developers looks like Indie Developers. weird right
 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 200 of 204 (181 Views)
0 Likes