Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park Birthday - Update from VEEMEE

May 13, 2014

Thank you Veemee, i have received 300 acorns back after requesting a refund on the

dogs. I get to keep the dogs and all related rewards. Smiley Happy Very nice

Message 41 of 113 (808 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 13, 2014
This is good. A great business move is always to up the value of your product instead of just lowering the price, but I'll take it.
Message 42 of 113 (804 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

May 13, 2014

phatso64 wrote:

ya souly .. whenever i go to a birthday party i expect THEM to give ME a gift ! what's wrong with these selfish people ... 

Spoiler
sarcasm 

You do realise that oh I don't know... Sometimes there are those suprise bags they give out to the guests when they leave? 

Perhaps that's what I was trying to imput, not "Whenever it's someones birthday I get a gift."  

I was NEVER implying that I should get a gift.  I was implying that whenever guests leave, the host usually gives out a suprise bag as a thank you for coming to their party.  Of course not all families do this.  

So what I was implying was... Host gives you a thank you bag for coming to their party, you have to pay them in order to receive the baggie that has the same amout as a 1 dollar suprise bag.  Do you get what I was trying to imply now?  

Because if not, there is no point trying to explain it any further than I already have to. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 43 of 113 (784 Views)
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

May 13, 2014

Thank you for replying, i'll look forward to the xp events. I currently own several of your skateboards so i didnt feel like buying another one to get the apt. I attempted to help the clown find his cake but i couldn't since i didn't buy a dog, i'll somehow live without getting the clown outfit. For the easter AMP i bought acorns but i'll skip doing that this time but i do have some left over for the new one i used there.  

I never try anything, i just do it, wanna try me?
Message 44 of 113 (752 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2014

@veemee_euan 

More recommendations for you Robot Happy

Birthday apartment outfit

You could use the Birthday Cake outfit from the park vendor to be awarded with the Birthday apartment. Change the colors so that it can be distinguished from the regular vendor version and special apartment version. Possibly with a special clown head that has glowing eyes etc lol.

New Acorns award structure

From Level 1 to 25 +20 acorns for each level up

Level 25 onwards +50 acorns for each level up

Level 35 onwards +100 acorns for each level up

Level 50 onwards +150 acorns for each level up

Park vendor gifting and consumables

Male and female versions of the rewards should be rewarded at the same level of consumption, instead of 5 for males and 15 for females. For example:

Birthday soda vendor - 10 sodas drank - Balloon hat Male and Female version awarded

Birthday cake vendor - 10 cakes eaten - Candlecake Male and Female version awarded

These changes should be continued for all future park incarnations. It will stop the confusion about rewards and make it fair for everyone.

Message 45 of 113 (709 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

May 13, 2014

phats was MOSTLY kidding , but i do think that VeeMee has done a great job and deserves a little compensation for their efforts . that being said , RC challenges should never , NEVER be included as those games have HORRIBLE controls . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 46 of 113 (681 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

May 13, 2014
I don't know if anyone else has had one, it's just that this was the first one I've seen, but a new style RC car race popped up for me which made use of the little RC track near the Skateboard Park.

I passed the race and it didn't come up with a completed task or anything, so it's with the similar standard RC car races, but a little different to what I was used to.

The starting gate was on the parking lot outside the track.
Message 47 of 113 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

May 13, 2014

I have a question for @veemee_euan , How often do the RC birthday task appear? I've been waiting and waiting and waiting but I keep getting the regular RC task to do.Smiley Sad

Message 48 of 113 (642 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

May 13, 2014

For the birthday tasks to appear for me, all I did was choose which task I wanted to appear and just held onto that rc item.  It would take 2 spawns at the most to pop the birthday task.  So if I held onto the rc car and an rc car task spawned and it wasn't a birthday task, I would just either complete that task or stand inside and wait for it to fail.   Then the next spawn would spawn the birthday task.  Now if I failed that birthday task, it would take longer to respawn, so I would just leave the park and come back.  total time to spawn all rc races this way I would say maybe took an hour at the most as tasks spawn every 5 minutes.  So just grab whatever rc item you want to use, hold onto it until the birhday task spawns.  However, some friends say that I'm special and everything works for me, so if this doesn't work, I apologize. Smiley Wink

A tip for the rc car if you're having problems has already been posted on here, but not sure if this has been mentioned.  You don't even have to drive the car.  All you have to do is run with your rc car to the marker, drop it on the marker..then pick up and run to next marker.  I know this was not the intended way, but these drive horribly and if you're having issues.. this is a easy solution.  Hope this helps you all.

Underground Member Since 1997
GAP Member since 2003

Message 49 of 113 (617 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

May 13, 2014

OK thank you @psxexpert . I think I'm not allowing them to cycle thru or something. But I'll give it another go!

Message 50 of 113 (611 Views)
0 Likes