Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park Apartment

Jul 31, 2013

Joe_Delta wrote:

4.49 is a bit much for a gazebo and some grass.

Yea... I feel the same...  It would've  been nice if they made a small cottage and had the gazebo out back...  I guess they figure the free plants and bench and extra's made up for the cost.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 36 (264 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 31, 2013
I would like to see those flowers appear in the public space. They look pretty nice.
Support Forums
Message 22 of 36 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Jul 31, 2013
This space makes the perfect addition for that miserably small tree reward.
Message 23 of 36 (245 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Yeah, 5 bucks isn't much, but for a space like that? nah, not worth it. Yes it looks nice and relaxing, but there isn't anything to do there, like mini games or swimming, etc. so I will pass on this. Thanks for the video though.
Message 24 of 36 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Joe_Delta wrote:

4.49 is a bit much for a gazebo and some grass.

Yea... I feel the same...  It would've  been nice if they made a small cottage and had the gazebo out back...  I guess they figure the free plants and bench and extra's made up for the cost.

Yeah, I think the 6 items that come with the space are pretty nice to look at and kinda make up for the cost of the apt. I think it evens out, really. 

The space *is* nice. Plus, you get park XP for hanging out in it.

Btw,  the open house is now available for NA. Smiley Wink

Edit: Oh & and I have a vid here: http://youtu.be/s9ARv17XP-A

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 25 of 36 (223 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Yes I saw that new open house up in the nav now. It wasnt there earlier so oh hello!
The space is beautifully done. The park XP from hanging out there is actually a very useful touch
Support Forums
Message 26 of 36 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Price is pretty reasonable. I'm tempted by VeeMee's diner this week. Wut to do? Wut to do?

I was confilcted about it too Joanna. I was like "Oh great another personal space I want to buy.".

bobs fed signature
Message 27 of 36 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Aug 4, 2013
I like that the apartment's connection to Acorn Park doesn't use the regular spawn point - coming from the apartment, you are at the path blocked by the train crossing guard near the swan boat rental shed. Too bad it isn't bi-directional.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 28 of 36 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 4, 2013
Spawning point makes sense to me. Nvr used it but I like.

It's really a small space. With not much to it. But it does the job.
But still the feeling that it needs more to It. Alot more!
Perhaps veemee can make it so that we can also have a day night cycle in this space like it was for the Fourth of July. By installing a sun dial built into the space with this feature. Also reduces the need for putting the same reward into this space. Smiley Wink
This feature alone would make it feel more complete. Also as I see it why it could not have been built in feature already.
Lets face it. The space is nice but alot of nothing.
This space hopefully gets some bonus updates to go along with whatever acorns cooks up.
Also exp. points should accumulate better as owners to this space.
The rewards are good. But still meh'..
Overall though I love what veemee has been doing and I love the space. It is what one makes it after all. It's calming and feels like a bonus secluded part to the park. And that's exactly what it is.
But definitely needs a lil' more. That night feature is probably it.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 29 of 36 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Aug 4, 2013

I love this space!

I will be able to use some of my items that have a higher slots number as I won't need a lot of furniture to decorate with.

I would have liked to be able to take a swim, so that would be something to look forward to with an update.

Also, the gazebo has light fixtures inside of it, so it would have been nice to have a day to night cycle in the space.

I really wish I had some kind of putting green set up that I could have put on the little island to play with!

All in all, VEEMEE is fast becoming a favorite of mine!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 30 of 36 (107 Views)