Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 4th of July update

Jul 4, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

Aceontheriver5 wrote:

I particularly like the glowing trees. Nice touch. But the smearing of the horizon really gets in the way. Names and avatars stretch out and melt with the background. Might be worth looking into. I'm standing in the park right now if you wanna seelocate to me. 

You didn't load in correctly Ace, happened to me too.  I asked a bunch of other people if the trees fluoresced and blurred when they rotated their view, and they all said no.  I reloaded later and all was normal.  Dean

happened when grazella's beach hideaway went night too. If you can get a picture of it. Makes for a crazy looking ghost shot.

Perish_Song
Message 21 of 29 (197 Views)
Sackboy
413 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Both my wife and I love the park at night! It is really AWESOME! The only thing we would like to see changed is the limited time only..Please think about keeping the night park.

See you on home.

Sam

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 22 of 29 (192 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jul 4, 2013
The night space looks amazing, I really love it, and enjoyed watching the fireworks too.

As much as I love the night space, I wouldn't want to lose the day one, with the sun shining and the sound of birds it's too nice to lose, but would love for both spaces to be available to us would be awesome. Please at least consider it Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 29 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Other than it being the same lame space in nighttime I see no difference.  I've come to this place several times yesterday and today, waited for fireworks and nothing.  I thought because of the video that they would have "Happy 4th of July" in lights on the bridge, but I don't see that either.  I am clearing my cache right now and giving it another last ditch effort, plus I don't see the daytime version anywhere.

Message 24 of 29 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 4, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Other than it being the same lame space in nighttime I see no difference.  I've come to this place several times yesterday and today, waited for fireworks and nothing.  I thought because of the video that they would have "Happy 4th of July" in lights on the bridge, but I don't see that either.  I am clearing my cache right now and giving it another last ditch effort, plus I don't see the daytime version anywhere.

If I remember what I read correctly it said the fire works went off every hour on the hour.  I assume the 4th of July sign under the bridge goes with that.  I haven't actually seen the fireworks as I have been working pretty much since yesterday afternoon.  Also the day version is still there.  I was able to go there last night so hopefully they haven't removed it with the maintenance from earlier today.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 25 of 29 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

If I remember what I read correctly it said the fire works went off every hour on the hour.  I assume the 4th of July sign under the bridge goes with that.  I haven't actually seen the fireworks as I have been working pretty much since yesterday afternoon.  Also the day version is still there.  I was able to go there last night so hopefully they haven't removed it with the maintenance from earlier today.

Thank you J 

Message 26 of 29 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Wow - thanks Alan & VEEMEE for a spectactular nighttime version of this space. I loved watching the fireworks from the Bridge and love seeing the trains and lamp posts lit up. I so enjoyed the crickets chirping as well. Smiley Very Happy

Please definitely reconsider having this is a limited time only space. It's a nice respite among all the other public places on Home (other then the public Midnight Glade space). *nod*

Message 27 of 29 (164 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I think it's a smart idea to limit the nighttime space. Hope you have another event/Holiday planned before Halloween. Smiley Wink
Message 28 of 29 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Found the daytime version but tasks are spawning in the water Smiley Mad

Message 29 of 29 (140 Views)
0 Likes