Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 31st July Update

Aug 7, 2013
There is new dogs also but they don't work, if you purchase them they will not end up in your inventory. The 3 tasks on the board for the planes may not be working also. 😖
Message 21 of 24 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

When someone figures out what the new tasks are and the rewards can they post them here please?

Dare devil:  Perform 5 tasks in the stunt plane.  Obtained by successfully completing 5 separate RC plane races.  The reward is a Stunt Pilot Helmet for male avatars. 

Bombardier:  Perform 5 tasks in the WWII bomber.  Obtained by successfully completing 5 separate RC plane races.  The reward is a WWII style aviator cap for female avatars.

These are the only two I have found thus far, though I would not be surprised if the jet had a helmet reward tied to it as well. 

Message 22 of 24 (123 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Aug 8, 2013

steamheart wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

When someone figures out what the new tasks are and the rewards can they post them here please?

Dare devil:  Perform 5 tasks in the stunt plane.  Obtained by successfully completing 5 separate RC plane races.  The reward is a Stunt Pilot Helmet for male avatars. 

Bombardier:  Perform 5 tasks in the WWII bomber.  Obtained by successfully completing 5 separate RC plane races.  The reward is a WWII style aviator cap for female avatars.

Thanks,  I was trying to figure these out.   The rewards sound awesome,  I've been needing an aviator cap Smiley Very Happy

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 23 of 24 (102 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
404 posts

Aug 8, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

steamheart wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

Thanks,  I was trying to figure these out.   The rewards sound awesome,  I've been needing an aviator cap Smiley Very Happy

Good luck to you on your quest!

Message 24 of 24 (89 Views)
0 Likes