Jul 31 2013
By: veemee_alan VEEMEE Developer 48 posts

Acorn Meadows Park - 31st July Update

23 replies 678 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

Hi all!

Just a quick update today on the current status of Acorn Meadows Park. Some of you may notice that after today’s update, we have had to temporarily remove the RC plane stand. We are currently working with Sony on the matter and it should be re-enabled in the near future. Apologies for everyone wanting to try out the new RC plane tasks - they should be available soon!

You may have also noticed that today we launched the new Acorn Meadows Park Apartment! Now you can grab your own little slice of Acorn Meadows, complete with 6 furniture items that are exclusive to the space. The apartment captures the same characteristics that we’ve all grown to know and love from the main park, with its large oak trees, lush green grass and beautiful views out onto the lake, but comes with its own, more secluded feel, hidden away from the hustle and bustle of the main park, giving you a space to unwind by yourself or with some friends. The space is perfect for setting up a chair and watching the world go by, arranged with its large gazebo at its centrepiece, a small bridge to an island area, and for the first time in Acorn Meadows, a sandy beach!

The Acorn Meadows Park Apartment can be found in the New and Featured section under VEEMEE, through the Estates or the VEEMEE Stores, or through the Acorn Meadows Park shop, found by visiting any Park notice board.

As always. if you experience any problems in the park, please feel free to contact us at support@veemee.com and we will do our best to help you out.

We are still getting loads of brilliant suggestions coming in from you guys daily, and we love hearing from you! If you have an idea that you think would work well, feel free to share it either here on the forums, or directly to us at community@veemee.com

When we have more information on the RC stand becoming available again, we will be sure to update you all. In the meantime, thank you once again for your patience.

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Message 1 of 24 (678 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 31st July Update

Jul 31, 2013
Thank you Alan Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 2 of 24 (675 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Very wonderful, great update with the park and apartment. Nice job, VEEMEE. Smiley Wink

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 3 of 24 (666 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jul 31, 2013

nice to see this update, shall be getting the apt later today Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 24 (639 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Jul 31, 2013
So this update was just removing the RC plane thing, and adding a new personal space? Anything else added, or was that it?
Message 5 of 24 (633 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Any chance of making the full park a clubhouse ?

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 6 of 24 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

I am very much hoping the RC planes make a speedy return to the park.  They were absolutely my favorite activity there.  The RC plane was the best 300 acorns I have spent to date at that location.

Message 7 of 24 (614 Views)
Highlighted
VEEMEE Developer
48 posts

Jul 31, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thank you Alan Smiley Happy

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Very wonderful, great update with the park and apartment. Nice job, VEEMEE. Smiley Wink

No problem! Thanks for the kind words Smiley Happy

Y2David wrote:

nice to see this update, shall be getting the apt later today Smiley Wink

Cool! We hope you enjoy it!

Left4Dinner wrote:
So this update was just removing the RC plane thing, and adding a new personal space? Anything else added, or was that it?

We also have some new RC plane tasks and rewards lined up and ready to go - unfortunatly these will be unavailable until the RC stand is reactivated I'm afraid - but fingers crossed that wont be too long!

phatso64 wrote:

Any chance of making the full park a clubhouse ?

I'm afraid that due to technical limitations, this would not be achievable. Because the Park is such a large space, it is only suitable for a public area. The memory requirements for a clubhouse are quite different from a public space, and as such the park could not be converted to another scene type at this time.

steamheart wrote:

I am very much hoping the RC planes make a speedy return to the park.  They were absolutely my favorite activity there.  The best 300 acorns I have spent to date at that location.

They are one of our favourites too - we had a blast making them! Don't worry - we are working as hard as we can to make sure they return to the park as soon as possible.

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Message 8 of 24 (588 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Sad that the R/C planes are gone, even if it's only temporary. Was one of my favorite things in the park. Great job on Acorn Meadows by the way. It's my most favorite public space to hang out in. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the next update.
Message 9 of 24 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Aug 1, 2013

i know you cant make entire park a personal /clubhouse. is there a way yall could make a acorn park minus the boats bikes food stands just strip it down to the grass withjust the train or just make a private space /clubhouse that just has a controlable train at this point i'd be have with a empty space with just grass and loop of track aslong as i could control train and maybe buy different locomotives and train cars for it Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 10 of 24 (436 Views)
0 Likes