Jun 27, 2013
Moved from Playstation General
Message 31 of 83 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5071 posts

Re: acorn park brilliant

Jun 27, 2013
Except for the blasted splash-screen which holds you up for minutes for no apparent reason, much like that damned beach area, that has the same irritating habit.

Stop it Home developers, just stop it!

Message 32 of 83 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013

Please tone down the frequency of the photo task of taking a picture of an occupied boat. I'm getting the mission most of the time now and nobody is ever riding the boats.

Message 33 of 83 (442 Views)
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jun 27, 2013

I liked the park at first. Now I'm starting to love it.

I did had an issue with the pic-nic. Never could find a spot to place wich work. It worked fine for my friend with the same basket size at the 2 spots I wanted. so, lost 40 acorns.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 34 of 83 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

I liked the park at first. Now I'm starting to love it.

I did had an issue with the pic-nic. Never could find a spot to place wich work. It worked fine for my friend with the same basket size at the 2 spots I wanted. so, lost 40 acorns.

I had the same issue last night.  The picnic basket just wouldn't work at any of the spots at the park for me.  It looked like my avatar wanted to put the basket down because it was all glitchy.  I also wasted 50 acorns due to this.  Any suggestions?

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 35 of 83 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Found out today that the task is acheived as soon as you pay for the basket. Sooo, call it a 20 acorns lost instead for me. Once I'll acheive every pic-nic related task I'll probably just bring a GZ one instead of risking acorns on a rental.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 36 of 83 (359 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Besides BUYING and RACING is there any other ways to get the acorns to do more? If not guess I wore this space out since Im not gonna buy any or stand around for a race.. Thanks for the update keep up the good work.. ;-)>

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 37 of 83 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

I really like the new update, especially the RC planes, great work! And thanks for giving us nice rewards instead of default hair head items! 

My only complaint would be not being able to chat while flying the RC planes, can this be fixed please?

By pressing Start, then Triangle, you can chat while flying your RC plane.

Message 38 of 83 (276 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Regine__ wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

I really like the new update, especially the RC planes, great work! And thanks for giving us nice rewards instead of default hair head items! 

My only complaint would be not being able to chat while flying the RC planes, can this be fixed please?

By pressing Start, then Triangle, you can chat while flying your RC plane. Works for every game in Home.

Yes it should be able to be fixed. The chat feature used to be start triange for all the rides at the park and they fixed those. 

Message 39 of 83 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Re: acorn park brilliant

Jun 28, 2013

Nakatsu_Hime wrote:
Except for the blasted splash-screen which holds you up for minutes for no apparent reason, much like that damned beach area, that has the same irritating habit.

Stop it Home developers, just stop it!

Yes I totally agree it can be annoying. I purchased the Personal Spaces for both the Granzella beach spaces so I could avoid the long intro that happens when you port to the space normally. It would be nice if Acorn Meadow had such a personal space as well.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 40 of 83 (262 Views)