Keyblade Wielder
5423 posts

Re: Acorn Meadow POLL - Locked

May 10, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I love the space but don't understand why they would lock the poll? Unless maybe these things have an expiry date? Lol

My guess is to keep out an influx of negative comments and polls.  When things are turned off on purpose to fix an issue it's hard to "reliable"  feedback.  It's a variable that shouldn't reflect in the data results.

Yeah, you're probably right Homeboy.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 11 of 14 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 10, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

Raven_MkII wrote:

well i like the space love riding my ike i got from there to get acorns, but only if they can fix the space because the notice board is still broken;  and the rides don't always work  well it depends on if you get lucky and find a working park.

So the consumer needs to find the right server for stuff to work and spend money on somethign broken?

Hmmm ... yesterday morning, I got in an instance where BOTH the bike rental and the swan paddle boat rentals worked. I got all the menu screen from what ever attraction I was at to appear and to use. I wonder if only certain instances of the AMP were broken and some worked correctly like the one I was in.

Message 12 of 14 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

May 10, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Raven_MkII wrote:

well i like the space love riding my ike i got from there to get acorns, but only if they can fix the space because the notice board is still broken;  and the rides don't always work  well it depends on if you get lucky and find a working park.

So the consumer needs to find the right server for stuff to work and spend money on somethign broken?

Hmmm ... yesterday morning, I got in an instance where BOTH the bike rental and the swan paddle boat rentals worked. I got all the menu screen from what ever attraction I was at to appear and to use. I wonder if only certain instances of the AMP were broken and some worked correctly like the one I was in.

NOpe it's still hit and miss. I thought it was working this morning, and it was, but 10 minutes left on the boats, everything froze, and I was kicked from from my boat (but not my passenger Smiley Tongue) I just wonder if these credits will simply be laost forever.

Perish_Song
Message 13 of 14 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Perish_Song wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Raven_MkII wrote:

NOpe it's still hit and miss. I thought it was working this morning, and it was, but 10 minutes left on the boats, everything froze, and I was kicked from from my boat (but not my passenger Smiley Tongue) I just wonder if these credits will simply be laost forever.

Ugh - fiddlesticks. Thanks Parish for the update .... hopefully I can just get other to let me ride on their respective bike or boats ... that IF they do work later this evening. *crosses fingers*

EDIT: And, oh, Parish ... contact VEEMEE about your lost credits. Hopefully you can get them back. You shouldn't have to be short-shrifted those due to a network error/frozen server.

Message 14 of 14 (73 Views)
0 Likes