Highlighted
Jun 18 2007
By: Big_Man_G~ Hekseville Citizen 295 posts

Achievement Ideas?

10 replies 5 views Edited Jun 18, 2007
Well when home comes out there are gonna be achievement points for us to go for, then the trophys etc.
So how do you think the acheivement points are gonna work out?
I dont think there gonna be called achevement points coz of 360, i herd phil.h say one time there gonna be called " Gaming Landmarks" not the best of names.
So how would you like the "Gaming Landmarks" to work out?
Message 1 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Achievement Ideas?

Jun 18, 2007

I think an excellent way to implement trophies and boost gaming experience over Home and PS3 Games is, by using trophies as "gear" on our Home characters.

Picture this.

Suppose there are 5 "achievements" on Ninja Gaiden Sigma, some harder to get than others. One reward can be a statue (trophy) for our virtual Home place. But!, the hardest "achievement" could be the "Dragon Sword" or even the famous Katana. This "trophy" could be place in our character as "gear", but NOT to be used.

I strongly believe this idea will , not only encourage players to get all of the unlockeable trophies in a game, but also enrich our Home experience.

By letting this happen, players would realize just on the watch, what kind of player you are (amateur - pro), plus we all know it’s cool to show our gaming conquest to the world

peace

ps: already posted this on other thread, but i really want Sony to consider this idea.
Message 2 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Jun 18, 2007
Smack 100 hos in GTA IV, get a gold ring set with the word " Pimp " written on it for your home avatar!
Message 3 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 19, 2007
lmfao nice that soundsl ike a good achievement
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility
Message 4 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jun 19, 2007

Leono wrote:

I think an excellent way to implement trophies and boost gaming experience over Home and PS3 Games is, by using trophies as "gear" on our Home characters.

Picture this.

Suppose there are 5 "achievements" on Ninja Gaiden Sigma, some harder to get than others. One reward can be a statue (trophy) for our virtual Home place. But!, the hardest "achievement" could be the "Dragon Sword" or even the famous Katana. This "trophy" could be place in our character as "gear", but NOT to be used.

I strongly believe this idea will , not only encourage players to get all of the unlockeable trophies in a game, but also enrich our Home experience.

By letting this happen, players would realize just on the watch, what kind of player you are (amateur - pro), plus we all know it’s cool to show our gaming conquest to the world

peace

ps: already posted this on other thread, but i really want Sony to consider this idea.

I've always thought it should be this way.
Message 5 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Jun 19, 2007
An idea for a Home achievement... We've all seen those videos showcasing the emotes. There are dance emotes in there, which got me thinking. An achievement related to the number of friends' houses you've been to, as well as how many times you've danced. Kind of like a social achievement thing.

rank 1: "We Like To Party"
rank 2: "Dancing Queen (or King, for male)"
rank 3: "Just a Love Machine"
rank 4: "Party Animal"
Message 6 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 20, 2007
As I've been saying for a while; "Get 5 headshots within 6 seconds while playing Resistance."
Message 7 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 20, 2007
I heard that they were going to be called entitlements or something along those lines. But I can't remember where I read that at.
Message 8 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Jun 20, 2007
I think achievement points and trophys would be a good addition to PS3
Message 9 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1492 posts

Jun 20, 2007
they are called trophies!!!!!!

i think this would be a good one...

stack up more than 50 kills in a single match of resistance or somewhere along the lines of that.
Message 10 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes