May 22 2010
By: Chesh_Ire Lombax Warrior 117 posts

About this Top Avatar Contest....

31 replies 12 views Edited May 22, 2010

Click Here for Contest

So I think there have been some spectacular entries. Creativity is phenomenal and its brought out some fun pics.

However the Forum wont let newcomers post pics and most people wont go past page 3.

This is a request for voters or kudosers to please review all pages and click links, Some not able to post pics due to rank have some really good submissions. You can kudos for more than 1 so dont feel it wouldnt brighten a posters day to see their hard work was enjoyed.

This has been a public service announcement we now take you back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Message 1 of 32 (12 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: About this Top Avatar Contest....

May 22, 2010
Also, ive seen some people reply since they cant give kudos, is this valid vote? I think it should be
Message 2 of 32 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

May 22, 2010

ANd dont do more than 20 kudos per hour or youll be a spammer lol

Message 3 of 32 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4789 posts

May 22, 2010

I agree. the reason they can't give kudos is because the account is brand new. Helps prevent fraud in voting (people making up an account quick just to vote.)

jaymc account
Message 4 of 32 (12 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 22, 2010

Chesh_Ire wrote:
Also, ive seen some people reply since they cant give kudos, is this valid vote? I think it should be

This.

Also, does it also depend on the source of the vote e.g. US voters only?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 5 of 32 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 22, 2010

jaymc wrote:

I agree. the reason they can't give kudos is because the account is brand new. Helps prevent fraud in voting (people making up an account quick just to vote.)

The only votes that should count are those that can legitamately be placed by users who have used the boards enough to qualify. Voting in an open environment like this can be a problem especially if friends are being brought into the picture.

Message 6 of 32 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 22, 2010

Chesh_Ire wrote:

Click Here for Contest

So I think there have been some spectacular entries. Creativity is phenomenal and its brought out some fun pics.

However the Forum wont let newcomers post pics and most people wont go past page 3.

This is a request for voters or kudosers to please review all pages and click links, Some not able to post pics due to rank have some really good submissions. You can kudos for more than 1 so dont feel it wouldnt brighten a posters day to see their hard work was enjoyed.

This has been a public service announcement we now take you back to your regularly scheduled programing.

About this contest:    It  is  what  it  is.  

Message 7 of 32 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 22, 2010

Chesh_Ire wrote:

You can't vote in a real election if you're not registered and you can't register if you haven't lived in the area long enough to qualify. That's a fact of life. For those interested in voting they need to contribute to the forum sufficiently to qualify. It doesn't take that much although it certainly takes more than just showing up and casting a vote and then perhaps to never be seen again.

This is the first of a number of these so they will more than have the opportunity to vote.

It is great though seeing a lot of newbies showing up to the forum. New blood is always a good thing.

Message 8 of 32 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

May 22, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jaymc wrote:

The only votes that should count are those that can legitamately be placed by users who have used the boards enough to qualify. Voting in an open environment like this can be a problem especially if friends are being brought into the picture.

Yes this makes good point

Message 9 of 32 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

May 23, 2010

It is pretty dumb......

I exercise my right to Freedom of Speech, whether you like it or not.
Message 10 of 32 (12 Views)
0 Likes