Oct 24 2011
By: stardeth Survivor 2432 posts
Accepted Solution

About the Uncharted 3 pre-order through Home...

13 replies 6 views Edited Oct 24, 2011

Is there release-date delivery available? And if so, how much? Because, to be honest, even though I'd really LOVE to have the exclusive Drake suit, I'd love even more to be playing it on November 1st. If there's no way to make it happen through HOME, I'll pre-order elsewhere...

Photobucket
Message 1 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: About the Uncharted 3 pre-order through Home...

Oct 24, 2011

IGN Uncharted Drakes Deception review is off the charts for those interested. 10/10. Read it here! Wow! And I doubt Star you'd get a preorder from Amazon on release day.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210241p1.html

Message 2 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
575 posts

Oct 24, 2011

IGN wasnt the only site to give the game high scores almost every review its a 10 or close to it, day 1 buy cant wait.

invision2212 Trophy Card
Message 3 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 24, 2011

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

IGN Uncharted Drakes Deception review is off the charts for those interested. 10/10. Read it here! Wow! And I doubt Star you'd get a preorder from Amazon on release day.

They're offering it on their website, I'm trying to determine if the Drake suit is worth the release-date delivery charge (if it's even available through the HOME offer) before I make a mistake that keeps me from gaming day 1. You know how I roll...

Photobucket
Message 4 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2338 posts

Oct 24, 2011

I preordered and it's $0.00 for release day delivery

Photobucket
Message 5 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 24, 2011

DiamondDust816 wrote:

Photobucket

I noticed that, according to their website, release-day delivery is free for their "special" customers (didn't want to call them preferred, as I'm not familiar with Amazon. I'm more the walmart.com kinda guy lol )... Would you happen to be "special"? lol

Photobucket
Message 6 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2338 posts

Oct 24, 2011

stardeth wrote:

DiamondDust816 wrote:

Photobucket

I noticed that, according to their website, release-day delivery is free for their "special" customers (didn't want to call them preferred, as I'm not familiar with Amazon. I'm more the walmart.com kinda guy lol )... Would you happen to be "special"? lol

Photobucket
Sig provided by myu2sig.com !

Very special lol, well, I do use Amazon a lot, maybe that's why. If you'd like, you could try going through the check out process and there's a page that'll show you the different pricing for each shipping method (you might have to click around a bit). My delivery date release was free but I never even thought that it's because I use them so much. Maybe you could find out for us?

Photobucket
Message 7 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Oct 24, 2011

Isn't the preorder made through Amazon? I preordered Battlefield 3 and thanks to having Amazon Prime I got release date shipping for free. This might be the same case for Uncharted 3 I suppose. Now either way I advise anybody here to get Amazon Prime and you can get it for free online.(forgot exactly where but I did). I also noticed some people just got the special shipping for free without having Prime, so there's that.

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 8 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 24, 2011

stardeth wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

They're offering it on their website, I'm trying to determine if the Drake suit is worth the release-date delivery charge (if it's even available through the HOME offer) before I make a mistake that keeps me from gaming day 1. You know how I roll...

Photobucket

Joanna, Claire and Jill get their copy on the 27th!

Humm can I plat a game in 4 days? I dunna know. Maybe if I get Diamond "killer" Dust to help me.

Message 9 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 24, 2011

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Photobucket

Joanna, Claire and Jill get their copy on the 27th!

Humm can I plat a game in 4 days? I dunna know. Maybe if I get Diamond "killer" Dust to help me.

Alright, keep yer hands where I can see 'em... How the firetruck are you getting a copy THAT EARLY!!!! *scans area for hidden cameras* lol BTW, anybody who pre-ordered who aren't in the secret fraternity of the Amazon, PLEASE reply so I can mark this thread answered already!!

Photobucket
Message 10 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes