Dec 18 2011
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2241 posts

About Playstation Home

46 replies 25 views Edited Dec 18, 2011

You guys have got to be kidding me, if you like this feature.  If your above the age of 18 anyhow.  This is a kiddy feature.  Bowling, Malls, Movie Theaters, this is a kiddy feature if i ever seen one.  I thought this up when mgs bundle came out and said it in open chat on the game Everquest that Sony happened to own.  Amazing some years later it came to Ps3.  Could be coincidence but none the less its childs play.  Completely worthless to even have on Ps3.  I only thought of it after playing Gta4 and then said it openly.  I dont know if Sony had this planned, it was a heck of a coincidence to see it come out after i openly told the idea on a game Sony owned.  Its still kids stuff, and anyone thats older then 18 that uses it.  I think negativly upon but its just me. 

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Re: About Playstation Home

Dec 18, 2011

Well, no one's forcing you to use Home. If you don't like it, don't use it. Simple.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Dec 18, 2011

You just need a hug..That's all...Forum hugs all around.

Message 3 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Dec 18, 2011

I dont.  Im just letting you guys know.  Someone once took me and another adult to a kiddy bowling ally and pool hall to party imagine that.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 4 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Dec 18, 2011

PlayStation is becoming bigger, and bigger every year. There is nothing else like this. The only other 'platform' like this never made it. (MTV virutal life). Apparently the Dev/Home team are doing something right because it's a success.

YB

Message 5 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Dec 18, 2011

Well thank you for your heads up. But again, no one is forcing you to use Home, nor is anyone forcing you to the bowling alley or wherever it was you went. You could have easily gone to another space, or just gotten off Home and deleted it altogether. All opinions are welcome. But if you don't like Home as a whole, complaining about it on the forums is a little redundant.

Message 6 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Dec 18, 2011

chances are they got the idea from second life, not from anything anyone said on an SOE game

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 7 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Dec 18, 2011

++ what LightOfValkyrie said.

So Home's not your cup of tea. Find something else you would rather do.

Message 8 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Dec 18, 2011

All im saying is heck of coincidense.  Im thinking honestly selling them and going the other platform.  I have had nuthing but issues with mine since they started putting all this crap on the system.

Message 9 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Dec 18, 2011

I don't think you should let Home, something you could easily delete from the XMB, ruin your entire PS3 experience. But, suit yourself.

Message 10 of 47 (25 Views)
0 Likes