Splicer
33 posts

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Nov 17, 2013

Does this space include a day cycle/night/afternoon option at all?

Hu hu hu...~
Message 41 of 60 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2752 posts

Nov 17, 2013

madi_TriCell wrote:

Does this space include a day cycle/night/afternoon option at all?

There's no day/night cycle option. Just daylight.

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer
Message 42 of 60 (541 Views)
Survivor
1041 posts

Nov 18, 2013

I found only one reward on Monday.

Abbey Hill Cottage Chesterfield Footstool (Footstool)

Message 43 of 60 (522 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2013

I guess I'll put in my 2 cents about this apt. I normally won't buy apts without interactive features anymore, and I also don't buy from LKWD that much.

Well after seeing this apt, I bought it instantly despite it not being interactive. And the the things I normally dislike about a LKWD space are not present, such as a shop and GM ruining the atmosphere. 

I've been wanting a realistic house on here for ages. While this still isn't the typical modern suburban apartment I'm still waiting for, it's absolutely beautiful, has smaller SEPERATE ROOMS (another thing usually missing from LKWD apts) and you can actually leave the house and not only go into the lovely garden (the first garden on Home, aside from the silly Gnome Curling apt) but also into the woods in back. 

The rewards are also actually nice, as opposed to the usual generic LKWD apt rewards. Ok, well the dining chair and footstool are lame, but everything else is great, especially the pedestal sink!

My only complaints are that you cannot travel on the roads like in the video, and that the "garden party" area isn't acessable. It would be nice if we can travel freely up and down both ends of the roads, and also cross the gate and decorate in the field if we want. These 2 things greatly annoy me, but weren't deal breakers. I'd suggest that these get added in an update or possible paid expansion, but we all know LKWD never updates anything, outside of that one time at Dream Hideaway.

As far as the winter cottage goes, I'll have to see it first, but unless it offers completely different rewards instead of just recolors, I'll probably pass..plus, I'm betting the winter version will be a GM exclusive, which is even more reason for me to pass.

Oh and one more thing, the GM furniture for here is fabulous. I gifted myself the wishing well, garden table set, and the framed embroidery. It's very rare that I go through the trouble of using the GM to gift myself. If LKWD keeps making more quality, realistic stuff like this, they certainly have my business.

Message 44 of 60 (494 Views)
Sackboy
169 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Tarazuma, question how can you gift yourself? Thought that was only a feature of Vemee GM. My hope is on the last gift day we are presented with a key that will open the gate, that would be great!  If not I would gladly pay for an expansion this place is awesome.  I'm a big Lockwood fan I love everything I own from them.  This one for me, is right up there with the Prairie(still my fav).  I'm still waiting on a typical suburban home....getting closer and closer.

Message 45 of 60 (488 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Nov 18, 2013
^ 2 ways, gift yourself from an alt account, or create a sub account (which shares the same wallet as your main account)
Message 46 of 60 (489 Views)
Survivor
1041 posts

Nov 19, 2013

I found only one reward on Tuesday.

Abbey Hill Cottage Dining Table ( Table)

Message 47 of 60 (425 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 20, 2013
  • What happens if I missed one of the rewards? I didn't get the bath, which is a shame... Will they reappear? I didn't get any rewards today :'( 
Message 48 of 60 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

CraftyFrog wrote:
  • What happens if I missed one of the rewards? I didn't get the bath, which is a shame... Will they reappear? I didn't get any rewards today :'( 

Yes, the rewards are on a daily schedule. Just check this thread to see which day the reward you are missing appeared. Then check the space carefully on that day. Note that these rewards reset at midnight eastern time.

Posted Image

Message 49 of 60 (328 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Thanks for the Tue info Tang.

So unless I hear otherwise, it appears there are 11 instead of 14 rewards for the Cottage space, and no guest rewards.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 50 of 60 (284 Views)
0 Likes