Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Nov 16, 2013

I bought this space yesterday and I love it! Its one of the most gorgeous space's I've seen on Home so far. I love the garden scenery out back and I love that you walk along a wooded path to the lake. It has to be one of my all time favorite personal space's for sure.

bobs fed signature
Message 31 of 60 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Nov 17, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Tang_Ang wrote:

Finally, a pedestal sink...Smiley Happy

I used to have a sink kinda like that IRL. Looked nice, but I kinda hated it...no drawer to stash my hair dryer...boo! I guess it works for Home though Smiley Tongue

Message 32 of 60 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Thanks for the update on the Friday and Saturday rewards Tang.

BTW (I would leave you kudos but for some reasons for the last couple days each time I try and leave kudos for someone I get the "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested." anyone else experiencing this issue?)

If you or anyone else with these rewards wouldn't mind, can you check what category each of the rewards is in.  I made logical gueses, but sometimes devs make odd category choices.  Thanks.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 33 of 60 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I bought this space yesterday and I love it! Its one of the most gorgeous space's I've seen on Home so far. I love the garden scenery out back and I love that you walk along a wooded path to the lake. It has to be one of my all time favorite personal space's for sure.

Yes, I agree Bobsfed, this space is really lovely.

The details in the house itself is one of the best I've seen, even with the low ceilings, and the gardens are breathless.

I am somewhat disappointed though that there is nowhere to ride the horses that Lockwood has in the bundle for 14.99.

It would have been wonderful if the fenced in pasture next to the house, had stables and you were able to ride the horses there.

As it showed in the video, it was misleading as well, that you cannot ride a bike along the road, which I thought you would be able to do.

The forest area is also quite tight and would have been better to have the entire area opened up for walking and exploring. As it is now, you are pretty much stuck with walking where they will allow you to and that is a disappointment.

I also wish you could get closer to the river bed, because my feet are just aching to go tripping through the water and fly fishing would have been an awesome game to play there.

This space is definitely a favorite of mine also, even with the disappointments mentioned above.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 34 of 60 (455 Views)
Survivor
1041 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Abbey Hill Cottage Oak Dresser ( Container)

Abbey Hill Cottage Porcelain Bath ( Ornament)

Abbey Hill Cottage Kitchen Range ( Ornament)

Abbey Hill Cottage Iron Bed ( Sofa)

Abbey Hill Cottage Porcelain Sink ( Ornament)

Well, nobody mentions Side Saddled Trotter LMOs. There are 3 colors ; Black , Palomino and Chestnut. My girfriend bought the Palomino. My cousin wants to buy one as well but she wants the white one. I'll post on the suggestion thread asking Lockwood to make the white one.

Message 35 of 60 (437 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 17, 2013
@Tang_Ang, have you checked the Gift Machine? I have not myself but there may be one possibly there.
Support Forums
Message 36 of 60 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1041 posts

Nov 17, 2013

@ smokingpistol

I already checked the Gift Machine.

There are 3 colors (Black, Palomino, Chestnut) with BLACK SADDLE. It costs 512 tokens each. I wonder why it is more expensive. In the store, it costs only $ 2.99 each.

Anyway, there are 2 rewards on Sunday.

Abbey Hill Cottage Chesterfield Armchair ( chair)

Abbey Hill Cottage Plush Sofa ( Sofa)

Message 37 of 60 (418 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11574 posts

Nov 17, 2013

PYAWAKITT wrote:

As it showed in the video, it was misleading as well, that you cannot ride a bike along the road, which I thought you would be able to do.

I was a liitle disappointed as well.

Message 38 of 60 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 17, 2013
Disappointed here too about the locked road to nowhere.
And that chair looks an awful lot like the whimsy willow chair.
Overall beautiful space.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 39 of 60 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Thanks Tang, updated OP.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 40 of 60 (354 Views)