Reply
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/28/2012
Offline
419 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Maybe the last reward will show up Thanksgiving Day like the Nightmare Yacht's last reward did on Halloween.


I currently have 11 of the 12 stated rewards. ( It mentions in the $14.99 'Abbey Hill Cottage Ultimate Bundle' description, 12 unique rewards). Plus, I have 1 painting from the Garden Party public space.


So I have a total of 12 rewards, but I don't know if they are including the 1 painting from Garden Party in the total number of rewards for the personal space. As of today, I did not receive anymore rewards.


Thank you to D-Nitrate and everyone who helped with this thread for the info and pics. It came in handy a lot!

Message 51 of 60 (369 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Dec 8, 2013

i have recieved :

 

 

 tub

sink

couch

chair

dining chair

table

foot stool

kitchen stove

bed

china cabnet

 

im not sure there if there is more .just wondering if anyone has anything i dont have listed ?

Message 52 of 60 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3231 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Dec 8, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i have recieved :

 

*snip*

 

im not sure there if there is more .just wondering if anyone has anything i dont have listed ?


Is there some reason you can't read the rest of the comments on this thread for that information?

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 53 of 60 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/26/2013
Offline
1041 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Dec 8, 2013

I've checked the space everyday but I've not yet found the 12th reward. If anyone found it, please let me know.

 

 

 

Message 54 of 60 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i have recieved :

 

*snip*

 

im not sure there if there is more .just wondering if anyone has anything i dont have listed ?


Is there some reason you can't read the rest of the comments on this thread for that information?


is there some reason why your being a rude to me?  i made the list of wht i had because there are some partial lists on here that dont have wht i have listed yet and i was wondering if  maybe someone knew if there were more . so why dont you be nicer and not so snarky!!

Message 55 of 60 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/02/2012
Offline
95 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Dec 11, 2013
there are also 2 paintings...one from the garden party and one from the cottage. Smiley Happy
Message 56 of 60 (198 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Dec 11, 2013

mousqueak wrote:
there are also 2 paintings...one from the garden party and one from the cottage. Smiley Happy

oh thats what i forgot thank you so much yes i have them . woohoo!!! thank you again i can  stop looking now

Message 57 of 60 (195 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3231 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Dec 11, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i have recieved :

 

*snip*

 

im not sure there if there is more .just wondering if anyone has anything i dont have listed ?


Is there some reason you can't read the rest of the comments on this thread for that information?


is there some reason why your being a rude to me?  i made the list of wht i had because there are some partial lists on here that dont have wht i have listed yet and i was wondering if  maybe someone knew if there were more . so why dont you be nicer and not so snarky!!


What you call rude, I call being direct.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 58 of 60 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Dec 11, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i have recieved :

 

*snip*

 

im not sure there if there is more .just wondering if anyone has anything i dont have listed ?


Is there some reason you can't read the rest of the comments on this thread for that information?


is there some reason why your being a rude to me?  i made the list of wht i had because there are some partial lists on here that dont have wht i have listed yet and i was wondering if  maybe someone knew if there were more . so why dont you be nicer and not so snarky!!


What you call rude, I call being direct.


you were being  condiscending like i hadnt read all the posts in this thread already im not stupid i did read them thank you. re read your comment and see the "well why cant you read the information in this post " snotty  tone in the question

Message 59 of 60 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3231 posts
 

Re: Abbey Hill Cottage & Garden Party

Dec 11, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

i have recieved :

 

*snip*

 

im not sure there if there is more .just wondering if anyone has anything i dont have listed ?


Is there some reason you can't read the rest of the comments on this thread for that information?


is there some reason why your being a rude to me?  i made the list of wht i had because there are some partial lists on here that dont have wht i have listed yet and i was wondering if  maybe someone knew if there were more . so why dont you be nicer and not so snarky!!


What you call rude, I call being direct.


you were being  condiscending like i hadnt read all the posts in this thread already im not stupid i did read them thank you. re read your comment and see the "well why cant you read the information in this post " snotty  tone in the question


If you HAD read everything carefully, then you would have know that there WERE things already listed that you didn't have. Don't blame me for your carelessness.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 60 of 60 (145 Views)
0 Likes