Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: AWESOME Furnture Idea

Jan 5, 2013

I maybe wrong as I dont have the space, but isnt there working doors in one of the Loot Studio set ups...?

Message 11 of 15 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
588 posts

Jan 5, 2013

This is entirely possible. You don't need a "special animation"toopen the doors, you open it the same way you use other active items in Home, walk up to it, select it, press "X" and the door swings open....not that hard.....

Message 12 of 15 (89 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Sadly the only way this could really work is if they built the doors into the space before hand, and had them activate just like a light switch, or blinds opening or closing, etc. I'm sure if Ndreams were to put a "seperate door" like so in blue print home though, that may be a possability.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 15 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I really wish we had more control over walls and making rooms possible without the use of the loot posters as walls, with one side white and the other a zombie..or the stage walls which were not intended for spaces other than the stage set because of how big they are. 

I recall seeing the stage or one of the spaces offered by loot as having a open or closing door action by pressing x. 

Message 14 of 15 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 5, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Sadly the only way this could really work is if they built the doors into the space before hand, and had them activate just like a light switch, or blinds opening or closing, etc. I'm sure if Ndreams were to put a "seperate door" like so in blue print home though, that may be a possability.

No, no, no everyone here knows more then we do so they must all be right.  Smiley Tongue

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 15 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes