Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: AVATAR CRAZY

Dec 24, 2009

Yes we need more Skintone colors, A Green color to match Blanka skintone for sure. And who wouldn't want to have some Green Aliens from say Star Trek? LOL!

Still looking for my star trek code. Come on SONY!

By: DCS

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 11 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
515 posts

Dec 24, 2009

i'd sooner walk around looking like gene simmons from Kiss

Message 12 of 35 (29 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Dec 24, 2009

Very Lame Idea.....

Message 13 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Dec 24, 2009
The Ghost of Sparta.  Ashtones FTW.
Message 14 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 24, 2009
This is home... not Second Life. Were not aliens.
Don't you just love forums!
Message 15 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Dec 24, 2009
I would love a color pallete to design the color of my avitar, it would make things more interesting to see crazy looking avitars walking around.  I personally think it would be cool if the costumes made you become something instead of trying to make it look like a costume and having strings and zippers and such.
Message 16 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Dec 24, 2009

I like the idea of avatars being able to change colors that aren't so usual and normal. Sometimes I want my avatar's skin to be green, mostly because it's the color I love most (If I could make the green lady from Star Trek, I would do that, too.), other times I think red would improve my devil avatar. Heck, maybe I'd even turn my avatar blue and become a smurf. I like the thought of Home not being totally realistic. A mix of reality and fantasy is more fun.

I also like the idea of being able to design your own clothes, but I'm afraid those chances are very slim.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 17 of 35 (29 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Dec 25, 2009

Saphie wrote:
I would love a color pallete to design the color of my avitar, it would make things more interesting to see crazy looking avitars walking around.  I personally think it would be cool if the costumes made you become something instead of trying to make it look like a costume and having strings and zippers and such.

That would be wonderful for hair colors, too. Especially for highlights.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 18 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Dec 25, 2009
This may seem out of topic but it's somewhat relevant: for those that have played sims 3 know that in it you can pretty much have your sim's skintone determined by a large variety of color and tone. Might not be every color but you can have your sim red, green blue or just regular skin tones and you have an extensive range of tone within those color types. Should be something like that in HOME. Also, not meaning to keep yapping about sims, but in the same game all clothing can be fully customizable from patterns to colors. Perhaps that may be too much and I know HOME does not equate to Sims 3, but I'm sure that the home devs could implement at least a little more customization for our avatars and their clothing. At least if anything some more color choices for crying out loud.
Message 19 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1307 posts

Dec 25, 2009
Hmmmm Well thanks for stating your opinion
Message 20 of 35 (29 Views)
0 Likes