Mar 22 2009
By: Jim777 Last Guardian 10878 posts

ATTENTION

15 replies 4 views Edited Mar 22, 2009

I would like to tell every single person who posts on this board that the statment: "The suggestions thread is to big for the Home team to read" is 100% false. Here are the reasons why:

1. They have stated they will cheak that thread and only that thread for suggestions they never said they will read anyother area of this board or forum.
  2. It is far easier for them to sift through the piles of replys there then scan the 1530 pages of this board for ideas that sunk. And i see 25 threads per page so thats 38,250 threads.

@Jim777PS
Message 1 of 16 (4 Views)
Wastelander
831 posts

Re: ATTENTION

Mar 22, 2009
Thanks for that,now how many suggestions have they actually used?
Message 2 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Mar 22, 2009

TheLegendRiku wrote:

None.  Which is why the topic is useless.  The entire point of this forum is to make suggestions on ways it can be improved.  If we should all be restricted to one topic, we may as well not have the ability to create our own new threads.
Message 3 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Mar 22, 2009
i think it kinda gets on people's nerve when y'all repeatedly say that though that they just start a thread on purpose lol gotta say i've been tempted...jus seein that over n over again really is annoying
I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
855 posts

Mar 22, 2009
22 total......Ok I have no idea. But I know listening to our suggestions give them ideas.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10878 posts

Mar 22, 2009

SYKLOPS wrote:

TheLegendRiku wrote:

None.  Which is why the topic is useless.  The entire point of this forum is to make suggestions on ways it can be improved.  If we should all be restricted to one topic, we may as well not have the ability to create our own new threads.
Wrong. Just because the idea is not realeased the next day does not mean the devs are not working on it.

@Jim777PS
Message 6 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
831 posts

Mar 22, 2009

Jim777 wrote:

SYKLOPS wrote:

TheLegendRiku wrote:

Wrong. Just because the idea is not realeased the next day does not mean the devs are not working on it.

Doesn't mean they are working on it :/ Would be nice if they told us what they are doing and if they got this idea from us,and whos idea they got it from.That would make a lot more of us believe.
Message 7 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Mar 22, 2009

Okay, let's assume for the sake of argument that the Home Team does read through every single response in the official Suggestions thread.

That topic is designated for suggestions that you want to make sure the Home Team reads and considers.

There is still no reason why users cannot create new threads with their own ideas to get other users opinions.  If someone has an idea and they don't care if the Home Team considers it or not, but still think it's worth mentioning, that deserves it's own thread.

Message Edited by SYKLOPS on 03-22-2009 09:34 AM
Message 8 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Mar 22, 2009
Many times cyd and locust have quoted things suggested in the suggestion thread, just because they are realistic and wouldn't think to put that things are going to take a while before you see them, because they would think most people have common sense that it wont appear in home the next day
Message 9 of 16 (4 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Mar 22, 2009

Jim777 wrote:

SYKLOPS wrote:

TheLegendRiku wrote:

Next day?  You better check your facts.  The Suggestions thread was started on December 9, 2008.  That was over 4 months ago, not yesterday.
Message 10 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes