Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Re: ATOM REPUBLIC: What new Christmas items would you like to see ?

Sep 26, 2013

So bring back the skating rink, there was a skating rink last year.  So, bring it back.

Message 31 of 72 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

Snowball guns that actually hit ppl! Cat LOL

crossbow_snowball_launcher.jpg

snowball-launcher.jpgarticle-1320786961333-0EB7856600000578-429631_636x390.jpg

It would be ever so much fun. Cat Wink

Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Message 32 of 72 (413 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Sep 26, 2013

I would love to see Christmas lights we could put up in any personal space. It might be a "cool" item that the developer could also tweak and offer as patio lanterns in summer.

I know this might be considered VeeMee's territory, but what the heck... I do enjoy the animal and insect avatars. A snowman, gingerbread, or reindeer avatar would be fun.

A reindeer mount would be awesome too.

How about an angel outfit that resembles the ones from rennaisance paintings?

A Charles Dickens Christmas Carol theme might be fun! How about a Tiny Tim companion you can have on your shoulder? Or chains you can wear like Marley? Or oufits that make you look like any of the ghosts?

It would be cool to be able to dress in an outfit suiting the time as well. Bonnet hats, fur-lined capes, big skirts... Fezziwig's Ball illustrations could probably offer some terrific outfit ideas. Hair styles too.

This is adventurous, but again... just an brainstorming a bit. What about a public space built around the idea of the town in A Christmas Carol? There could be a store, and perhaps enterances to personal spaces... how about Bob Cratchet's house, Scrooge's office, or Scrooge's Mansion? There could be a NPCs as well... hot chestnut vendors, or mulled wine vendors, for example. They would be great for a mini-game!

Message 33 of 72 (394 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Santa's workshop/North pole space 

Message 34 of 72 (356 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 26, 2013

What I would like to see is some working x-mas lights for my apartments.  Now that would be something!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 35 of 72 (349 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013
  1. I could like to see a active bell that you can play
  2. What about a Santa picture taking booth Smiley Surprised that you ask Santa what you want for Christmas then after the conversation we snap a picture
  3. Oh & what about some eatable Christmas food
  4. how about baking a gingerbread man then after you bake it you can put icing & decorate it Smiley Happy
  5. Christmas dance Lmo
  6. elf suit

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 36 of 72 (316 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
124 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

DEFINITELY NEED Christmas Lights for our apartments or for our avatars.  ~ that's a given!

BUT ... also I would like:

- A personal snowy winter space - Christmas themed built in would be okay, but it would be better if it was just a snowy themed place where we could add Christmas.

That said -

- We do need a Christmas Village personal space. - Indoor and outdoor area with the obvious game and/or rewards.

- LMO - Victorian Christmas Carolers - complete with gaslight lamppost and music book.

- MUSIC - Holiday themed dance music. The relaxing carols are nice and we already have a few available, but how about some upbeat holiday music to go along with all the new dance moves we have?

- We need dinner tables set with the full turkey dinner and trimmings. Don't forget a Christmas goose and a Christmas ham dinner too.

- Clothes and Decoration items from winter holidays from around the world - different cultures take on Christmas AND different winter holidays like Kwanza, Channukah.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sigs by The Goblin

Message 37 of 72 (315 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Sep 26, 2013
elf lmos, frosty the snowman
Message 38 of 72 (316 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Sep 26, 2013
  • A personal space decorated on the outside with Christmas lights and assorted Christmas decorations.  Like the kinds of houses you see when you drive around and go "Oooooooohh!" and wishing you had the time and money to decorate so lavishly.  And snow....lots of snow as well as animated snow.  Also to be able to see our breath when we are outside.
  • A Christmas village space would be nice but perhaps a public space.  With various games and sledding and ice skating.  A game or activity that would let us build a snowman and customize it.  An area in the snow where our avatars could lay down and create a snowangel.  And a photo area where we can have our pictures taken with Santa and our friends.
  • I'm not a skating person in RL but an ice skating rink would be nice either as part of a public or personal space.
  • A Christmas-themed fireplace as mentioned before.  Interactive or not, at least have it animated (fire & Christmas lights).  And perhaps in 2 sizes - a small one for smaller personal spaces and a bigger one for mansion style spaces.
  • Someone had mentioned a mistle toe active item.  I think that would be cool.  Perhaps a decorated archway with the mistle toe hanging from the top and you can press X to search for someone to join you like the game that was in Pier Park for Valentine's Day.
Message 39 of 72 (304 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Sep 27, 2013

A rocket powered sleigh lmo.

Rocket sleigh

Message 40 of 72 (272 Views)