Do you know those active items that themselves use only a few slots, but can place a lot more items in your space?
I think that active items like that that come with a Christmas tree, candles, bells, Garlands, colorful lights, music, etc, would do very well, when you consider that we're very frugal with our slots.
Because then, people will not have to remove a lot of furniture that they're fond of to make room for Christmas items that will obviously only be used for a certain period.
1. Handheld coffee/ hot chocolate with drinking motion LMO.
2. Cute winter clothing that isn't mannish, lol. Feminine trench coats in plaid and such. Cute mittens, hats that don't glitch your hair and can be worn with any hair you want, and scarves.
3. BOOTS! PLEASE some Uggs style boots in realistic colors like tan, brown, black, etc. Some with fur cuffs would be cute too!
4. Sledding hill would be SO cool, with tobaggans and stuff! And snowboards!
5. As others have mentioned a skating rink. Maybe this could be combined with the sledding hill, like a winter fun public space or something!
That's it for now since I'm almost getting giddy, lol!