With the ability to spare with and AI  character 

self explanatory  but if not an lmo where we shoot electricity from our hands

different color shirts with dog tags like this one

Message 31 of 55 (405 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: ATOM REPUBLIC Wants to know....

Oct 30, 2013

I mentioned this in the suggestions thread, but I figure it won't hurt to mention it here too Smiley Very Happy

Nothing too out of the ordinary, but more selection of guy's formal wear would be good. Like more black suits with a variety of shirt colors underneath ^^

I had also mentioned about pairing stockings/pantyhose/tights for girls with shoes instead of pairing them with skirts like most developers do. I've had a few female friends wishing they could wear stockings/pantyhose/tights with certain dresses or skirts, but they can't since they're usually paired with a specific skirt. So I'm suggesting pairing them with shoes so it's easier for girls to mix and match their wardrobe Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 55 (399 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I love the car lmo's that have been released so far by other developers. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them. I also like costumes that make your avatar into objects like gun turrest from Loot's Forsaken Planet. and the Urban Camo costumes by Konami. 

bobs fed signature
Message 33 of 55 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3826 posts

Oct 30, 2013

A puppy/dog we can have in our personal space.  This animal would be interactive such as playing fetch.

Message 34 of 55 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
195 posts

Oct 30, 2013

How about a contingency:  if one of us can give you an idea for a new product that is wildly successful and makes a lot of money for you, you give the originator of the idea a small % of the net profit on that item after the first six months it is on the market.  Want to negotiate?

Message 35 of 55 (370 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

PotatoPhun wrote:

**snip**

I had also mentioned about pairing stockings/pantyhose/tights for girls with shoes instead of pairing them with skirts like most developers do. I've had a few female friends wishing they could wear stockings/pantyhose/tights with certain dresses or skirts, but they can't since they're usually paired with a specific skirt. So I'm suggesting pairing them with shoes so it's easier for girls to mix and match their wardrobe Smiley Happy

Yes yes yes yes yes! I asked in the monthly suggestion thread for this for months and eventually gave up, so please could you consider this, its a whole new market.

Please could you do them with different styles and colors of footwear, from simple black pumps to sandles or dress shoes, and from ankle boots to calf, knee and thigh high boots.

And please can we have different style hosiery, plain and patterned, and different shades to show different denier ranges.

Most importantly, please make sure they are part of the 'footwear' category so they can be worn with dresses and skirts, and dont make the shoes too big, even Granzella have been guilty of that, women dont have clown feet!

Thankyou Smiley Happy Heart

Message 36 of 55 (327 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 30, 2013

A shoe store with designer looking Boots, Booties and Shoes. Humm every hear of a shoe store in a mall? These need to be items that are not attached to skirts and the like. 

Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 55 (323 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Speaking of shoe stores.. I agree I LOVE BOOTs and BOOTSIES.. :3 I think should be jewelry store also! And bring back sheers(I know wrong thread) and also agree with adding tights.. I wear sweat pants and tights a lot when work out. Leggings are always welcome, fuzzy bootsies... Cute hats! And make it like granzella.. 3 sizes make it accessory item to wear with wat ever hair!
its sticky and ickey
Message 38 of 55 (306 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:
Speaking of shoe stores.. I agree I LOVE BOOTs and BOOTSIES.. :3 I think should be jewelry store also! And bring back sheers(I know wrong thread) and also agree with adding tights.. I wear sweat pants and tights a lot when work out. Leggings are always welcome, fuzzy bootsies... Cute hats! And make it like granzella.. 3 sizes make it accessory item to wear with wat ever hair!

Well it's obvious men are making the decisions. Women do like to spend money on stuff and shoes are one of them. Some need to visit a Mall and see what stores they actually have in real life. We need to be more content focused and not developer focused in our Navigator setup.

SHOES TAB with all the developer tabs inside which are shoes/boots/booties focused so one doesn't have to go on a find the items in the disaster of our current navigator shopping. It's not like we have a search feature. 

Smiley Tongue

Message 39 of 55 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
195 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

"She who has the most shoes when she dies, wins!"  

and please make normal sized feet!  a lot of the shoes now are unwearable because they make the feet look deformed.

Message 40 of 55 (282 Views)
0 Likes