Aug 23 2013
By: Prancer-Diamonds Splicer 43 posts

ACORN MEADOWS PARK APARTMENT

9 replies 2993 views Edited Aug 23, 2013

hello all. can someone tell me how  to win  it. i seen a friend of mine at acorn meadows apartment  but im  inquiring about the night time 1.  i  went to acorn park this morning and  no one will tell me  how i can win it.  who ever i asked been rude to me.   can someone on here tell me how i can win it ???

Message 1 of 10 (2,993 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: ACORN MEADOWS PARK APARTMENT

Aug 23, 2013
You can check out the requirements in this thread here Prancer ---> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Acorn-Meadows-New-Rewards-Pics-Guide/m-p/408... Make sure you check out the last few pages Smiley Happy Good luck!
Support Forums
Message 2 of 10 (2,986 Views)
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

Prancer-Diamonds wrote:

hello all. can someone tell me how  to win  it. i seen a friend of mine at acorn meadows apartment  but im  inquiring about the night time 1.  i  went to acorn park this morning and  no one will tell me  how i can win it.  who ever i asked been rude to me.   can someone on here tell me how i can win it ???

sorry about the lack of helpful people. Should you need a tour or find yourself in need of answer XMB message a MVP or PM them here on the forums. 

This is not a employee.
This is not a MVP.
This is a possibly a helpfull community memeber.
Message 3 of 10 (2,969 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Prancer-Diamonds wrote:

The tasks you need to do are here. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Acorn-Meadows-New-Rewards-Pics-Guide/m-p/413...

Message 4 of 10 (2,965 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Aug 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
You can check out the requirements in this thread here Prancer ---> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Acorn-Meadows-New-Rewards-Pics-Guide/m-p/408... Make sure you check out the last few pages Smiley Happy Good luck!

Thank you i will vheck out the thread in a moment but first i wanted to thank you for replying to a persons request for assistance.  I help people a lot when i can. I asked a person on my friends list how to get the apartment and he said check the forums.  Consodering its been ten minutes so far before i saw mention of it an had to do a search and the facg the he coild have replied with the information in 3 minutes he will be dropped from Y friends list.  Agaon  many thanks.

Message 5 of 10 (2,818 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

May 6, 2014
Id like to know if it will ever be able to buy in the store? Im at level 10 but the race tasks that mostly pop up is ones I cant do till I get a boat and rc's fpr each task.....
Message 6 of 10 (813 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 6, 2014
Hey there @PRO_NFS_SPAWN welcome to the Home General Forums. The night version of the apartment is a reward you must win, but the day time version which is near identical (except that it has sunny skies) can be bought directly from the stores.
Go to your navigator, scroll right to the 'Shop' category, hit x on the 'Mall' tab and find the 'Estates' tab.

Under personal spaces, 10th row down, 4th tab across is the Acorn Meadows Park Apartment which is $4.49 made by VeeMee.
Support Forums
Message 7 of 10 (781 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

May 6, 2014
I know but im really wanting the night version tho since im a night person lol
Message 8 of 10 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 6, 2014
Ahh I understand you want to buy the night version? Unfortuneately you must win that one. On wednesday there will be two new versions, a Birthday version and a Winter version (with snow). We will see how to get those. Stay tuned!
Support Forums
Message 9 of 10 (773 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11828 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2014

A8te_Ball wrote:

I asked a person on my friends list how to get the apartment and he said check the forums.  Consodering its been ten minutes so far before i saw mention of it an had to do a search and the facg the he coild have replied with the information in 3 minutes he will be dropped from Y friends list.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess you guys weren't really friends then, if you'd delete someone over that. Most people that have the apartment, couldn't tell you what the tasks are off the top of their head, including myself, and I'm the one who updates the guide.

Message 10 of 10 (720 Views)