Highlighted
Nov 05 2009
By: JVBGFR Treasure Hunter 5866 posts

A way to see our Rewards that we've obtained through mini-games

10 replies 8 views Edited Nov 5, 2009

This would not say how you obtain the reward. If you have the reward, it can tell you how you obtained it, but it will not say how to obtain ones you do not have.

In our Menu Pad, have a section titled Rewards, then that will bring up a list of spaces that have mini-games with rewards, then when you select the space, it tells you the mini-game and what rewards you have obtained and when you select the reward it shows a picture of the reward. It can also show the rewards that you haven't obtained but we cannot select them, it just says the name of the reward. Ones you have obtained can be darker colored and the ones you haven't obtained can be lighter colored. This would help a lot of us out in knowing what rewards we have obtained from the mini-game in Home, I don't believe this would be that hard to implement, since the system knows which mini-game in which space has what rewards and how to obtain the rewards.

Here's an example of it

Personal

Locations

Rewards>>>>>>>>>> *Abandoned Docks of Empire City

Friends List                    *Bowling Alley

Clubs                            *BUZZ!: HQ 

Alerts                           *Central Plaza

Game Launching             *Club Fight Night>>>>>>>>>>>>>*Club DJ T-shirt>>>>>(Picture of Reward)                                           

Communication               *DoubleSix Lobby                                                  Description: Complete one round of Club DJ.       

Community                    *EA SPORTS Complex Green Poker Room             

Help                             *EA SPORTS Complex Red Poker Room                                                      

Settings                        *EA SPORTS Golf Complex                                                    

Downloads                     *EA SPORTS Racing Complex 

*Hot Shots Golf 

*Mishima Zaibatsu - Recreation Floor 

*Movie Theater Lobby

*Namco Arcade Center

*Namco Theatre

*PlayStation®Events Space (When available)

*Ratchet & Clank: Time Travelers 

*RESIDENT EVIL 5 Studio Lot    

*Resistance Station                           

*SIREN Lounge 

*The SingStar Rooms 

*UNCHARTED 2 Nepalese Village 

*Xi Alumni Hub

Or if this doesn't work, when we select the space from the World Map in our Menu Pads, there can be an option where if the space has a mini-game with rewards we can see them. Right now, we can press triangle to bring up a Menu that lets us "Favorites" the space or "Return to Map", in addition to this list, if the space has mini-games with rewards, add "Rewards" to this Menu list and then a list of the rewards will show up for the mini-game or a list with the two mini-games (if the space has more than one) and you pick a mini-game and then it list the rewards and which ones you've obtained.

Example, go to World Map and select PlayStation Home chip and then select Bowling Alley

>>>>

- press triangle for Menu - World Map Search Menu

*Favorites

*Rewards>>>>>>>>>>>>*Echochrome

*Return to Map              *Icebreaker>>>>*Icebreaker Beanie

*Icebreaker T-shirt>>>>>>(Picture of reward)

*Icebreaker Pants 

*Icebreaker Boots 

*Icebreaker Penguin Statue

This has been posted in the Suggestions thread, but I thought I would make a thread for you guys to see it and get some feedback on this.

Message Edited by JVBGFR on 11-04-2009 08:43 PM
Message 11 of 11 (8 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1391 posts

Re: A way to see our Rewards that we've obtained through mini-games

Jul 19, 2009
i love it any system other than what is implimented now would be great id also like to beable to sort my items by purchase date or something so I can find my new stuff when I go in there it just get thrown in the mix
TriangleOffense Trophy Card
Message 1 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Jul 19, 2009

TriangleOffense wrote:
i love it any system other than what is implimented now would be great id also like to beable to sort my items by purchase date or something so I can find my new stuff when I go in there it just get thrown in the mix
Oh yeah, that kind of thing has been suggested before, like having categories and putting names under our clothing items when we select them in the Wardrobe, that would also be really great to implement.

Message 2 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Jul 19, 2009
Great idea.
Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Message 3 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 19, 2009
nice idea, kudos to that idea!
Message 4 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Jul 19, 2009
Very good idea JV this would make it much easier to see what items you need from a space.
Club Owner of - The EVIL Rulers

photobucket
Message 5 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 20, 2009
yea if they cant give us a reward room atleast give us categories.eg decorations > food >reward > purchased etc..
Message 6 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1388 posts

Jul 20, 2009

So it would show how we got then reward if we alrdy have it...and it will show the rewards that we dont have...BUT not how you get them...Sounds good Atleast we would know how many rewards there are for each mini game...but knowing how to get them before  getting them would be nice too T.T' BUT thats what the forums are for ^_^' lol

Message 7 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 20, 2009

Great Idea! I agree. I get these reward msg. and I am like...what did I win? Who...what?

Super post!

Cookie_Munster
Generation X
www.generationxclub.com
Club Email: cookie@generationxclub.com
Message 8 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Jul 20, 2009
Sounds like a good concept to me. Though I don't see why we can't have something telling us how to unlock an item. I kind of like the idea of the item name is some question marks and underneath tells what to do to unlock it. Once we fulfill the requirement it tells us the item. Either way this is something that I'd probably like to see.
-Playswithswords
~*Browncoat*~
"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."
Message 9 of 11 (8 Views)
0 Likes