Re: A way to get HOME?

May 8, 2007

stripdshirt wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

AgentAnderson wrote:

red dog1 wrote:

It's boring..

Do us all a favor and troll somewhere else please. Thanks

I'm not trolling. I am telling people they aren't missing anything.. It is boring. Most of the time there are people just standing around dancing. If you try to practice pool or something they interupt your games. The arcade games blow. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, I'm just saying it's boring because it is.

Do you feel that it will get better once the closed beta gathers more people?

Honestly you can see everything in Home in 20 minutes. They have stated that new content will be added in the next 2 month. But what they are talking about is wallpaper and the ability to play chess. You walk around mainly the game room (because that's where everyone hangs out) hearing the constant bowling sound. & if your playing pool too close to the video screens showing God of War 2 demo on it it blasts you the whole time.People stand around dancing all the time. Sausage party!! (although I have seen a few female users < but none verified)( have never heard someone female talking) You can't even sit in your own furniture thats in your aptartment. I have found a couple bugs, but nothing major.. I personally like using my eyetoy to video chat better. I doubt it will get much better with the finished product, but who knows. It will need something really fantastic to keep peoples interests! It's boring.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 41 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10897 posts

May 8, 2007

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

blykmik wrote:
My understanding is that you'd then be able to log into Home, but ONLY via HIS PSN account...

Once you try to log in with you're own PSN account, Home will tell you that you're not registered and kick you.

you are sure abot this or you just guessed this

I know someone who tried this very thing...  They could only go into home when using the PSN ID that had the Beta in the store....  When they tried to log on themselves, they said it wouldn't let them in.
-AKA blykmik
-AKA freestyle
~SOCOM 4 LIFE~
Message 42 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

May 8, 2007
Well there's only one way to find out for sure.  Now who's man enough to give someone a sub-account of their account (which got invited to Home) with a different password, send them said password with account name, and then have the second person download Home from their PlayStation Store and try this sucker out?  Second person would have to use the first person's account name but that's a small price to pay for the advancement of human knowledge!
Message 43 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2644 posts

May 9, 2007

SpikeDelight wrote:
Well there's only one way to find out for sure.  Now who's man enough to give someone a sub-account of their account (which got invited to Home) with a different password, send them said password with account name, and then have the second person download Home from their PlayStation Store and try this sucker out?  Second person would have to use the first person's account name but that's a small price to pay for the advancement of human knowledge!

isint that  what I said in different words??

WoW is killing me
Message 44 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 9, 2007

darkforce745 wrote:
Man, the open beta is so close, yet so far away.

That's the way I feel sometimes
Message 45 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 9, 2007
wait so you guys no when the open beta is coming out?
I have been trying to find that out for weeks.

lol

i have no life

PSN id name: RedKing5422
Message 46 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5677 posts

May 9, 2007

Godzilla2 wrote:
wait so you guys no when the open beta is coming out?
I have been trying to find that out for weeks.

lol

i have no life

PSN id name: RedKing5422

Open House starts in July
Message 47 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

May 9, 2007

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:

SpikeDelight wrote:

isint that  what I said in different words??

No because you're saying he lets you log in on your PS3 until you download the Beta and then you sign up with your account.  That won't work because they only let people who were invited in.  I'm saying he should lend out the password and username and you could sign onto his account to play Home when he's not using it.  Then it's still under his accound name and all is right with the world.
Message 48 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

May 9, 2007
lol damn by the time you guys finally figure this thing out the FULL game will be ready..
Message 49 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

May 9, 2007
lol

BananaClip2288 wrote:
lol damn by the time you guys finally figure this thing out the FULL game will be ready..

Message 50 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes