Keyblade Wielder
10897 posts

Re: A way to get HOME?

May 10, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

Necromancer107 wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:
What if I have a friend that got the invitation..and I invite him home and he loogs in to my PS3 with his acount...can he download the BETA?? and then me use it with my account??

no. some people were saying that as soon as they downloaded it, it disappeared from the Playstation Store

Once Home is downloaded to a PS3 it automatically doesn't show it in the store. But if someone logged in under his ID on a different PS3 it would be there. As long as the PS3 didn't already have Home on it.

So YES your friend can make a user name on your PS3 log in & it would be back in the store for download. Or you could go to the download list & redownload it on new PS3

I've noticed a few things I've downloaded in the past not being in the store anymore... However, if you go to your download history list in the store you can see everything you've ever downloaded (and re-download from there if you need to).
-AKA blykmik
-AKA freestyle
~SOCOM 4 LIFE~
Message 61 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
455 posts

Re: A way to get HOME?

May 10, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

Necromancer107 wrote:

JM_PSP_COOL wrote:
What if I have a friend that got the invitation..and I invite him home and he loogs in to my PS3 with his acount...can he download the BETA?? and then me use it with my account??

no. some people were saying that as soon as they downloaded it, it disappeared from the Playstation Store

Once Home is downloaded to a PS3 it automatically doesn't show it in the store. But if someone logged in under his ID on a different PS3 it would be there. As long as the PS3 didn't already have Home on it.

So YES your friend can make a user name on your PS3 log in & it would be back in the store for download. Or you could go to the download list & redownload it on new PS3

I have Home and have downloaded it and it still shows it in my store.
Message 62 of 62 (0 Views)
0 Likes