Highlighted
Jan 17 2013
By: StormShadow419 Lombax Warrior 112 posts

A real answer! Or maybe a chance to be fair?

6 replies 515 views Edited Jan 17, 2013
With all this hacking of other region items.Can a mod answer this question.Will they get banned ? Or do you guys even care about it.I was in aroura before the shutdown, and group of ppl with hacked items were just hanging out ,gloating and rubbing the items in ppls face.This to me this is just to far,and not fair.We didn't get head kandi,or the Xmas lmos from EU,not to mention other items.If you guys don't care about this hacking..then why not give the community a chance to grab these items as well.You guys know what items,and while your at it how about some old items that were removed from the store,or just old rewards from NA and other regions.I just would like a solid answer ,ban, or not ban.Fair or do the standard home users just get screwed again. And knowing that the hacked items were free ( but not all hacked items are) why not give us this chance.
Message 1 of 7 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11622 posts

Re: A real answer! Or maybe a chance to be fair?

Jan 17, 2013

StormShadow419 wrote:
With all this hacking of other region items.Can a mod answer this question.Will they get banned ? Or do you guys even care about it.I was in aroura before the shutdown, and group of ppl with hacked items were just hanging out ,gloating and rubbing the items in ppls face.This to me this is just to far,and not fair.We didn't get head kandi,or the Xmas lmos from EU,not to mention other items.If you guys don't care about this hacking..then why not give the community a chance to grab these items as well.You guys know what items,and while your at it how about some old items that were removed from the store,or just old rewards from NA and other regions.I just would like a solid answer ,ban, or not ban.Fair or do the standard home users just get screwed again. And knowing that the hacked items were free ( but not all hacked items are) why not give us this chance.

You're asking the wrong MODS. Forum Moderators don't moderate inside of Home.

The word on the street is that there are MODS in Home, where? IDK...LOL.

To answer your question. Can they get banned? Supposedly, although I don't know of anyone who has.

Flaunting ISE'd items is a chance you take. Be in the wrong place at the wrong time, it could happen.

Home is like the Wild West, lawless. The best Sony can do is try to patch exploits.

Message 2 of 7 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 17, 2013

StormShadow419 wrote:

ISE hackers have gooten away with this for over four years now... But with the recent news about our files being moved to online servers... ISE may come to and end once this 1.75 update takes place... Meaning they won't be able to hack newer item's after 1.75...

Ha ha ha!

If so that is so GOOD News!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 3 of 7 (445 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jan 18, 2013
True ..very true, but wouldn't they still keep the items they have???I'm kinda scared of this new change ..because of the bad code getting saved to the server ...n ooo I'm screwed
Message 4 of 7 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Lets hope that when they use regional items on servers that they are not permitted on...it continually disconnects THEM and only THEM until they change or remove the item and place it in storage

Message 5 of 7 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Jan 18, 2013

There are licensing issues with those early home rewards. So no they can't make them available again. As far as banning people. They used to do that regularly. But as home got bigger there's just not enough of mods to go around. If you use the fairly new reporting system they may get caught. But don't count on it...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 6 of 7 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Message 7 of 7 (163 Views)
0 Likes