Highlighted
Jan 18 2013
By: SIQAUN Lombax Warrior 195 posts

A plea to Lockwood

33 replies 631 views Edited Jan 18, 2013

Please do not get rid of Mercia. This a game done right. I like the fact the we help each other instead of shooting each other. It would cool to add some dlc  like a king in a castle we have to dispose of and of course for a fee and never mind all the people crying about paying they won't work for  free so don't worry about them. I don't know how others feel but this a cool fantasy rpg and my hope is that you expand it instead of shelving it. 

Message 1 of 34 (631 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: A plea to Lockwood

Jan 18, 2013
Who is gonna buy dlc for a game that don't work right.
Message 2 of 34 (601 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Jan 18, 2013

SIQAUN wrote:

Please do not get rid of Mercia. This a game done right. I like the fact the we help each other instead of shooting each other. It would cool to add some dlc  like a king in a castle we have to dispose of and of course for a fee and never mind all the people crying about paying they won't work for  free so don't worry about them. I don't know how others feel but this a cool fantasy rpg and my hope is that you expand it instead of shelving it. 

I like the concept of Mercia. But it's boring, repetitive, and has no replay value once you hit the max level. Not to mention the crap ton of bugs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 34 (577 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Jan 18, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

I like the concept of Mercia. But it's boring, repetitive, and has no replay value once you hit the max level. Not to mention the crap ton of bugs.

Isn't that the point: killing off those bugs to get husks and juice. j/k

195 posts

Jan 18, 2013

I believe that Mercia can be one of Homes signature games one of those games that people can point to and say this one of the reasons I stay on home. Maybe with this update some of the bugs you speak about will be fixed. All mercia needs is some renewed  focus. You are trying tell me if they added dlc for say $2.49 with a new story you wouldn't buy it. Lookwood can keep the beetles,turtles and fire dragons just add new villian and we are all set to go. I again plea if anyone from lockwood is reading this don't get rid of it.

Message 5 of 34 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Jan 18, 2013

SIQAUN wrote:

I believe that Mercia can be one of Homes signature games one of those games that people can point to and say this one of the reasons I stay on home. Maybe with this update some of the bugs you speak about will be fixed. All mercia needs is some renewed  focus. You are trying tell me if they added dlc for say $2.49 with a new story you wouldn't buy it. Lookwood can keep the beetles,turtles and fire dragons just add new villian and we are all set to go. I again plea if anyone from lockwood is reading this don't get rid of it.

Pretty much.

Message 6 of 34 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jan 18, 2013

I think Mercia deserve a second chance/update myself.

Sure there is some bugs. Unlocking the west and east door everytime made it too repetitive.

But the biggest flaw was it's pricing strategy. Too easy to finish it free and little replay value once you rach the max level.

Sell a new higher level cap. Add a weekly or daily mission and a leader board. 

Then you'll have funds to fix the bugs, we'll take care of the flying ones.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 7 of 34 (406 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Jan 18, 2013
Mercia would be nice if they perhaps fixed the bugs (tired of falling through the floor and having to start over) and added new spells, weapons, armour, and an advanced level cap. Perhaps you could squeeze most of that into a DlC. It would create more variety in the game and encourage me to play it more, instead of continously doing simaliar quests over and over and not getting much reward.
Message 8 of 34 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3855 posts

Jan 19, 2013
:^/ Obviously software bugs are a problem. The other main issue for me was that premium armor and weapons weren't usable outside the game. Had they been, I likely would have bought some.
Message 9 of 34 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Typical this is disgusting that most, not all but, most of you reply with negativity, keep your 2 cents to yourselves no1 wants to hear your crying. With that being said, SIQAUN, FANTASTIC idea, I totally agree and hope Lockwood does not give up on Mercia, the game has great potential. LKWD_Tim if your out there reading this please mention this to the Lockwood team you still have fans aplenty for Mercia and see it's true potential despite all the complainers who clearly need to find other ways to occupy their time. *Thumbs up* Kudos SIQAUN Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 34 (293 Views)
0 Likes