Oct 06 2013
By: tsunam1rc Splicer 47 posts
Accepted Solution

A gmr's letter to Sony!

13 replies 351 views Edited Oct 6, 2013
Dear Sony,

I thought of a few ideas that hope you take into serious consideration.

1. Can we please have a total of 200 furniture slots per personal space?

2. Can all of our purchased dance moves please go under the R1 dance category?

3. Can all of our purchased martial arts, katas etc go under the R1 actions category?

4. Can all of our purchased status', feelings, and etc go under the R1 status category?

5. Can all of our purchased poses, celebrations etc go under their R1 categories as well?

6. Can we please have a 3d mirror in the Lockwood Gift Machine and VeeMee 3d printer?

7. Can all the items sold for Lockwood in the PSH store be put in the gift machine?

8. Can all the items sold for VeeMee in the PSH store be put in the 3d printer?

9. Can the LMOs and the Companions please have their own inventory? Maybe inventory 1 for pets and companions and inventory 2 for LMOs and Mythical Avatars, etc!

I am always contested when i create and post great thoughts and ideas!

So I took the liberty to write a thread that only a troll can find fault with.
Message 1 of 14 (351 Views)
MVP Support
9164 posts

Re: A gmr's letter to Sony!

Oct 6, 2013
Message 2 of 14 (345 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Thx. I'll look into that.
Message 3 of 14 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Oct 6, 2013

That look like a good idea feel free to sent a topic what kane sent you Smiley Happy

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 4 of 14 (325 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Thx. I accepted it as a solution and kudo. I have already reposted the suggestions.

It took a while to formulate these suggestions.
Message 5 of 14 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Oct 6, 2013

tsunam1rc wrote:

I am always contested when i create and post great thoughts and ideas!

So I took the liberty to write a thread that only a troll can find fault with.

Don't get me wrong. You have sufficient thoughts and ideas for PS Home. Only you react with a bellicose attitude whenever a poster offers an idea that "contests" one of your ideas, pretty much invalidating what you post. 

It displays a fault in character.

Message 6 of 14 (308 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Oct 6, 2013

this whole thread, I read

Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can Can

Nice Ideas though.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 7 of 14 (293 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Oct 6, 2013

I dont work for Sony but I can give you the more than very likely responses you'd get from them if they were to respond (which they wont)

1) No

2) No

3) No

4) No

5) No

6) No

7) No

8) No

9) No

FF14 WAR
Message 8 of 14 (273 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Oct 6, 2013

:^/ The big issue is memory. The PS3 only has so much, and Home already uses most of it. All of the R1 stuff uses up most of the RAM space it is allocated, with very little left over. This is why we may equip only one add-on item at a time.

I know it's disappointing. I'd love to use the shrinking potion and ride my giant eagle at the same time. Everyone would see a miniature Danger_Dad riding a normal eagle. But there isn't enough RAM, so we have to choose one at a time. Sorry.

Message 9 of 14 (251 Views)
VP of Gaming
28576 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ The big issue is memory. The PS3 only has so much, and Home already uses most of it. All of the R1 stuff uses up most of the RAM space it is allocated, with very little left over. This is why we may equip only one add-on item at a time.

BINGO!

As stated, memory is the issue here. I believe one dance was removed to add another a few years ago. Maybe one day after a big core update, like a move to PS4, it could happen. 

But the OP said all of our dance steps and actions. What if someone were to have (in the future) over a hundred each? I doubt we'll be allowed to set up that many due to memory limitations of even Home on the PS4. Most likely, we'll be able to add a few. In that case, just think of them as "Favorites". And as with any Favorite, we can freely change them to suit our needs at the time.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 10 of 14 (184 Views)
0 Likes