Sep 15 2007
By: 2HIGH2DIE~ Splicer 62 posts

A few questions??? For mostly people who played the beta!

3 replies 5 views Edited Sep 15, 2007
OK! I got a few questions about home of course. There are so many SMALL features missing from the ps3. Features that are all perfect on this one system that starts with a X and ends in 0. So thru PSH are you able to CHAT with a friend and mess around on your XMB or even play a game? I hate the fact, these are great features, but sony hasnt added them in anywhere, so i was hoping, they did with home. Also, how do trophy's work? Look at the millions of people who beat resistance.... So in order to get resistance trophy's, we all gotta beat it again? I guess it gives a reason to play. My biggest concern, when the hell are we going to be able to check messages thru the XMB. I hate how you have a XMB friends list, then for every game you have to have another. For example, I wanna play warhawk, my friend gets on, i should be able to push the PS button and tell him to join, or send him a message. Hopefully home fixes all this, im not lookin for remarks from immature people who are hardcore sony fans and are gonna get mad for some reason. I just was askin some questions, if you can answer them, great, if not then thanks anyway!
Message 1 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2425 posts

Re: A few questions??? For mostly people who played the beta!

Sep 15, 2007
Testers are not allowed to discuss much about the Beta. Plus I don't think they might know much about you want to know.

Message Edited by Scary69 on 09-15-2007 02:30 PM
Message 2 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
411 posts

Sep 15, 2007
In some games you can access your xmb friends list from in the game that aint sony's fault its the developers fualt and home should fix it all

Message 3 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Sep 15, 2007
funny, microsoft i can push the big button in the middle, FOR EVERY SINGLE GAME, and be able to do what i want, such as send a message, chat with a budy without having to look at 1 screen. Clearly sony's fault. I mean, all they need is an update, and that would fix it, i should be able to be playin a game, hit the PS button, and be able to access everything on the XMB, while the game is still running!
Message 4 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes