Oct 23 2013
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 13187 posts

A better way to buy a item

9 replies 508 views Edited Oct 23, 2013

after hearing about Game Mechs' SeaClyff space peoples still complain the pricing. but i mention "The Clubhouse Version cost less than the Personal Space" but they ignore me.

But i do have a idea.

what about...A better sale or even better...

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/files/2012/02/PS-Plus.jpg

yeah, even if we already have Plus in Home it should need MORE... such as Discounts, a free giveawayer simular to The IGC, and Day 1 Discounts (Example: Nightmare Yatch is discounted by 10/20% with Plus on Day 1 of its release)

let's talk something else... besides Plus

How Sales should work:

There should be more Sales...Simular to Current PSN Sales such as Sale of the Dead that is happending right now.

what about a Halloween Sale with Selected Item that fits in Halloween. such as Scream 4 Ghostface costume. with that it gets a discount lets say 10% off since i DON'T know the price. but with Plus. 10% addicional. (20% off with Plus)

Now imagen if SeaClyff is on a Sale. lets say 20% off (i think around 14-16 bucks) but with PS Plus its addicional 20% (or 20 + 20 = 40% of discount) and thats maybe 10-12 bucks... and would you buy that? oh wait theres more!

The Clubhouse version of SeaClyff is also at 11 bucks (20% off) with PS Plus its 7-8 bucks (40% off)

Day 1 Discounts

now as i already mention Day 1 discounts...have you seen teh PlayStation Plus updates? lets say a new game is coming now and it'll be discounted (at least 10% off) for Plus Users for 1 WEEK. imagen copying that to PSHome

buying a LMO in Day 1 (or buying it later) but its discounted for Plus Users (ONLY) thats means 10% off...

instead of 2.99 its 2.49 of 1.99 for only one week 

(for X7 users, its 2 weeks only) (Week 1 = X7 release - Week 2 = Public Release)

Developers/Publishers have the option to enable it or not. 

THATS IT FOR ME. sorry for the typos 

Mods, don't merge it to the Suggestion Thread yet. give it some time

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 1 of 10 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: A better way to buy a item

Oct 23, 2013
How about they give us the option to pay in Aquabucks!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 2 of 10 (465 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Oct 23, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

I'm all for that!  I have a crap ton of Aquabucks myself

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 3 of 10 (445 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Oct 23, 2013

First week and day one are when items make their biggest sales numbers. So there isin't any reasons for dev to lower the price there. 

"Buy our new swimsuit now at half the cost... or wait 'till summer's over and we will sell it at 110%"   Yeah... not :/ Thats not how the world works.

Sales are on old items not selling much and premium come's... at a premium cost.

As for Ps+ discount it sounds neat. Problem is why should Dev, give us a rebate because we paid Sony the Ps+? It's nice to ask for a reduction but who's gonna pay for it? Sony can't give us a discount on a third party item.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 4 of 10 (434 Views)
Sackboy
499 posts

Oct 23, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

If they're taking requests, I'd like to use Bison Dollars.

streetfightermonopoly

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

First week and day one are when items make their biggest sales numbers. So there isin't any reasons for dev to lower the price there. 

"Buy our new swimsuit now at half the cost... or wait 'till summer's over and we will sell it at 110%"   Yeah... not :/ Thats not how the world works.

Sales are on old items not selling much and premium come's... at a premium cost.

As for Ps+ discount it sounds neat. Problem is why should Dev, give us a rebate because we paid Sony the Ps+? It's nice to ask for a reduction but who's gonna pay for it? Sony can't give us a discount on a third party item.

Steam actually does preorder discounts, like 5%-15% off if you pre-purchase a game. Lats time I checked, they knew how to make money.

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 5 of 10 (378 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 23, 2013

NA Home users have proven they'll pay exorbitant prices for content. Were they more careful with their wallets, we might have received a promotion like this:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/PS-Plus-Promotional-Discounted-Items...

But at this point, all you're likely to see are more fire sales in the fashion of Loot.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 6 of 10 (351 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Oct 23, 2013

mcnichoj wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

If they're taking requests, I'd like to use Bison Dollars.

streetfightermonopoly

Stop giving them ideas for they next April Fools joke Smiley Sad

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 7 of 10 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Deja Vu.

Message 8 of 10 (303 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Oct 24, 2013

The better way to buy an item (at least a clothing/LMO item) is to Inspect it off someone. It is much MUCH faster than buying it from the store, which is just sad. But true, unfortunately.

I'm sure furniture inspect is next.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 9 of 10 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Oct 24, 2013
A million times quicker yes, Tranny finds it swagtastic.
Message 10 of 10 (174 Views)