First Son
15 posts

Re: A Warning to all idiots in Home and the people who hate them.

Dec 1, 2008

EvoAnubis wrote:
Yeah, it'll happen.  The way I've always rolled is that someone can either set an example, or BECOME an example.  Home will be no different. 

Great original post and ditto on the quote. BUMP

Message 141 of 146 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 1, 2008
+1 Evo. I wonder why matttardo hasnt come and gotten on your case for being so "hateful" and "unaccepting" of negative people and their actions. I say I mute them or report them and Im "hateful". You make a post about it and he says nothing  What a surprise. +1 though, you worded exactly whats been on my mind. 90% of the time Im on Home, I just use a male avatar now.  
Message 142 of 146 (54 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Dec 1, 2008
I really hope Sony will do something about those jerks in Home.
Message 143 of 146 (54 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Dec 1, 2008

NecroticDreams wrote:
+1 Evo. I wonder why matttardo hasnt come and gotten on your case for being so "hateful" and "unaccepting" of negative people and their actions. I say I mute them or report them and Im "hateful". You make a post about it and he says nothing  What a surprise. +1 though, you worded exactly whats been on my mind. 90% of the time Im on Home, I just use a male avatar now.  
No need to do that.  Just be who you are.  And anyone that tries to get on my case for ANYTHING I say/do is in for a rude awakening..... 

Host, Geeks of the Round
http://gplus.to/GotR | http://gplus.to/EvoAnubis
Message 144 of 146 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
908 posts

Dec 1, 2008

NecroticDreams wrote:
That statement is a sad one. If you have to be something you are not just to be able to have an enjoyable experience that equals unacceptable and is a sign of the times and goes to show the mentality of the masses which in and of itself is a sad state of affairs. 

Message 145 of 146 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
72591 posts

Dec 2, 2008
Locked due to flaming. If you're seeing abuse in home, report it directly from within the home options or file a complaint here.
Message 146 of 146 (54 Views)
0 Likes