Highlighted
Jan 13 2009
By: jiggyteddy Ghost of Sparta 15807 posts

A Trip Down Memory Lane--The Trials and Tribulations of the Home Board *Updated*

186 replies 59 views Edited Jan 13, 2009

I thought about doing this for a couple months now, but wasn't sure how to go about trying to do it.  But here goes.

For some, there is an easy way to sum up what has been going on here--delays.  Some forumers "defend" Sony.  Others choose the other route of bashing Sony.  And then there are some that are truly indifferent with how Sony has handled home.  Those guys typically just want to play good quality games regardless of how home is coming along.

What got me really into making this thread was what Noot and I have been referring to a couple times now the past 2 weeks or so.  "History repeating itself."  It cannot be any truer in this board.  

It is something I am going to call "The Home Saga" in which I have compiled some key moments in the time of this home board.  With well over 700+ pages of threads, plenty has happened here.  The following information compiled are what I thought were key moments in time for this home board. There were some triumphs and defeats, but remember this.  A war can be won with many small victories.

For those that want to take the trip down memory lane... go ahead and enjoy!  For those that have been here since the early days of this forum I dedicate this to you guys.  Without you guys, there really wouldn't be the great memories here.  And for all the newcomers here, I thought you guys might find it interesting to see things come full circle as well as how people were back then during this board's infancy. 

I apologize for the rather lengthy op. 

PLEASE if you are going to quote the op, please just narrow it down to the specific part of the op so that we don't get lengthier posts other than this one!  Thank you.

This is the beginning of this lovely world.

Welcome to the new PLAYSTATION®3 Home Forum! 

March 8, 2007.  I don't think I can leave this one out since this signifies the birth of this home board.  Who would have thought at the time of birth that this forum would go through what it has been through?  There have been countless battles waged here and no clear victors.

PLAYSTATION®3 Home Information Thread - PLAYSTATION®3 Home

Within hours, Herd has this vital thread up during the infancy of this forum.  The op is closing in on 185,000 hits now.  

What you guys should do, if u want beta 

Now doesn't that sound familiar?  Pretty similar to how people are relating Qore and a closed home beta invite.  That "F5" sure has taken a beating the past year and a half huh?

As you can tell, home beta was very sought after during this time... especially since no one was in it yet.  

1.70 update... Possibly preparing Home beta? 

Gee just replace the number in that title... and it could be one of the latest "current" dumb rumors with no merit.  Looks familiar doesn't it?

Naturally... after the inaugral wave of invites, you're going to have this.  We've seen it before.

Can this get anymore eerily similar with EACH new wave that has gone and come?  The similarity... is what it is.  History repeats itself quite nicely here.

I'm disappointed in the beta selections... 

All too familiar isn't it?  Some things don't change.  You would be hard pressed to find the forumers that don't have a problem with the selection.  

PEOPLE DONT BE DUMB, THIS IS FAKE (caps) 

Apparently telling people that stuff is being faked has been happening for some time now in this forum.  

The One and Only "I got the Home Beta and I'm located in ___" Thread 

Don't we love this thread?  It was around this time that this thread was created to contain all the clutter of the board.  It worked for the most part.  But people still disregard this to be the place to express your lack of a home.  

nda 

LOL... and how often do you see this being referenced nowadays?  Perhaps a little too much I suppose! 

Am I the only one that thinks Home is stupid? 

This author made this on 3/22/07.  How many times have you seen this the past 2 weeks?

Home beta testers seem disappointed 

Some more initial fallout from the initial invites.  Interesting isn't it?  You still see similar things nowadays as well.  It is what it is.  It was a beta then.  It is still a beta now. 

The FIRST Thing You'll Do? 

You know what is crazy?  How many times we see this here?  Not just that... how many times you see almost identical responses?  It is eery that you see the same thing a year and a half later.  Repeatedly I might add.

5/10 PS3 Store Update without Home! 

Another store update, and no home beta to download.  If I am not mistaken, I was actually downloading my home beta invite that week.  Wowzers.

Don't OverHype Yourself

Thanks Stach!  Many people followed your lead and still keep your message fresh here on the minds of home forumers.  More often than not, nowadays is seems like the ones that write this are the new recruits that finally saw the light. 

pets in Home?

Oh fa sho!  How many times we read about people wanting to import their pet into home?  I would like a pet T-Rex or a pet Metal Gear Ray.  This kind of thread is almost as old as the roach species... not really but you get the idea.

Dumbest home ideas thread!!

Well... you see the great ideas have always been here!  They never stopped.  King Krunk really hit the nail on this one!

how do you get home beta 

If I could get a dollar everytime this thread was started with the same content... I would be in Forbes' Top 10 in 2 years' time.

Home should have afeature to Auto-Start on startup 

This is actually a great inquiry that has been able to withstand the test of home time here.  I think it is a great option, keyword being option.  

Is this a free mmo? 

Angel Love Online @ home?  Nice.  How about raiding the mall for some hot wood elf honeyz?  Sorry Turd, but your legacy was established by someone else way back before you.  But you are not forgotten sir Turd.

Gamespot Forums "Release Date Changes" 

This was posted on my 27th birthday.  Wow.  Just as it was then, it is now.  No gaming site knows the release date.  This has been debated countless times.  Let it rest in peace.  

The e3 07 Craze

Home 'Extended' E3 Footage 

Open Beta - "Fall" 

Yep.  The opinions were somewhat interesting in this somewhat lengthy thread.  Many hailed Phil as a hero during this time.  Phil goes on to say that Fall will be a great time for the PS3 community.  People also wondered if he made mistakes in his keynote. 

Big Surprise!!!  Nothing.  

Post e3 07 and the Fallout

Best Birthday Present EVER- Home (hope) 

Don't we have an October birthday thread floating around right now?  Interesting... history, how cruel you are!

getting married in home 

Some more post e3 madness.... look what it is doing to forumers! 

3 Months Till Home!

Oh yes... let the countdowns resume!

false dates are getting annoying 

Yes they are.  They were annoying then.  Surprise!  Still annoying.  

If you want HOME, real bad come here 

My man M16... always has something to say.  Nice relief assistance there buddy!

The Home Open Beta won't be in fall. 

Wow PSPro... who would have thought you would be so correct on this one? Smiley Tongue

I am happy to wait. 

You have waited over a year now.  I'm sure you're still happy because there have been some good games to help with that wait!  Wait on brother!

Under 18 with beta? 

No way!  Really?  Wow...  what?  We still talk about this today?

If many gamers will play home, will some of the forum become obsolete? 

Interesting that this was asked over a year ago.  We still ask this one today.  I know I'll still utilize the forum because I cannot access home whenever I want to.  

Playstation Home - IGN 

There are a couple funny/interesting comments by a couple testers here.  I remember that IGN thing as being somewhat humorous.

So when are you people going to figure out that nobody knows? 

Well whitey... if you were to come back to this forum now, you would see the answer to your question.  Same as it was then. 

Someone Throws Us a Bone

Home to open doors on 11th October, 2007 

Well... kind of anyway.  We all know where this is going.

Bad news: October 11 release was false 

Apparently the bone was a figment of someone's imagination. 

Home is not a game. 

Thank you my man BufordKat!

HOME: it's funny how... 

Red speaks what may become the eventual truth!

An Era Marred by Bashing and Some Optimism

Sony lied to their customer base. 

Apparently delaying a product is the same as telling a lie.  The forum plunges into darkness with small glimmers of light.

WHY ARE YOU SO MAD 

Craig asks a good question here.  Are you mad at the fact that home itself is delayed, or just the fact that something in general is being delayed?

The Delay is a good thing. 

As Gnob is pointing out here... generally when a product is delayed, it is for the better.  It would be absurd to delay something to make it worse.

Stop Crying, The Beta Will Be Here Before Christmas 

No offense author, but this one struck out on a pitch going 2 miles per hour and nowhere close to the strike zone.

Is Home going to be released with 2.0? 

Did the 2.5 and home thread start yet?

whould u buy HOME if u had to pay $60? 

I wouldn't, but a better deal eventually came for some.  Some bought home for $25, and it came with Qore.  No guarantees there though. 

Going Into Christmas 2007

Sony Announces Early 2008 Line-Up (NO HOME) 

Its the most wonderful time of the year!  Or is it not?

SAD SAD Home Beta News Smiley Sad 

Wow Jack... you guys might be right about something here!  Congratulations sir!

theres so much hate in this fourm 

So... it isn't the most wonderful time of the year anymore?

Details about Home release are NOT reliable from this forum. 

Things haven't changed so much author... this is still a rumor mill.  Some are entertaining and contain some common sense.  Others just seem to be pretty out there.  

Happy New Year 2008 guys.  These were some of the things we were reading while the year was very young...

MERY NEW CHRISTMAS YEAR 

This is one of the threads that ushered in 2008.  The author makes an interesting post, as well as having an interesting sig.  Check it out!

When is HOME coming out 

And here is the first one of the year.  Damn this question... just die! 

If all of you can just wait until Tuesday the 8th.... 

Guess what CES time!  Some of the forumers waited for home news from this one...

Just back from CES 2008 Some info. 

Was this where the dumb March rumor came from?

ok sonys keynote is startin in 1 minute 

Lets go CES 2008!  

GDC 2008 Craze

Home @ GDC on Feb 21 @ 12pm PST.... Official Info -

Well now this is something that got some of us a little anxious.  Who knows what was going to be discussed there?  However, I bet most fans were wondering about another release date controversy.  Naturally.  

GDC Ideas 

It wouldn't be cool if people didn't speculate right?  Check this out for the pre GDC buzz!

GDC : NO SONY KEYNOTE 

Well this did come as a real shock though.  Oh well.  

Home info from GDC 

Pretty good op from the author with a good amount of info from the convention.

Ok, GDC is Over. So what now? 

And then the conclusions from some forumers.

The "Phil"thy Era

HOME suffered because of Phil's vision...

The author made some great points and shared his perspective on the current state of things.  We all have different thoughts about Phil, but one thing could mostly be agreed upon--he was the main visioneer behind the application.  What happens when the lead advocate leaves?  Well... perhaps a little bit of everything.  

phil harison to leave sony!!!! 

I couldn't believe it either.  I knew things weren't well and all the executives cannot agree on everything, but this caught me by surprise.  Sad to see him go, but if change was needed... then so be it.  We can only move on.

Big Suprise!!!  Actually... not nothing this time.  But in regards to release... Nothing.

Color You Bad!

This was a period of great strife on the board.  The vets that have been here will clearly remember this time period and recall the ignorance here.  This era was marred by an infamous countdown which had many people fooled.  Read on for more!  Credit goes to PSU forum member Shusoran for sharing some of her "fond" memories of this hectic time on the board.

Countdown? 

My opinion on the stinkin countdown site 

Why do so many people think Sony is going to 'surprise' us with home? 

Good question and still very much relevant today!

Something else to prove that the Colorize HOME countdown is probably fake!!! 

nugz put up this excellent response thread in the debate.  

Re: - Coffee Cup at Colorize.net and HOME - 

Here Greg gives his thoughts on the matter... and makes a connection. 

And now... some of the aftermath of the colorize epidemic that swept through this board.

What would you do if Colorize was right out of dumb luck?

Colorize countdown - really was a just a fake

colorize is done 

Leaked PSN Release Schedule?

This "leaked" picture will be either confirmed or debunked 100% 

Well... this one shook the foundations here.  Of course many people were quick to dismiss this one, but we couldn't know for sure initially.  This saga was a heated debate for quite some time.

The best part about it was this:

Sony Reponds to PSN Leakage 

They responded in a timely manner this time.  Thank God.  This was getting out of hand real fast.  Kudos to Sony for the save!

Big Surprise~!  Just kidding.  

From Colorize to an April Fool

Well... now if you didn't believe anything before, then why would you believe home would be released on April Fool's Day?  I never quite saw the logic behind this one... but at least it provided for a humorous time period.  Many people remember this.  I call it the DTS.

Home Public Beta To Start In April & Private Beta Will End In May 

Teddy vs Trophix 

Join Playstation®3 "April 1 Home" 

Our infamous author edited the title of the last thread, but I label it as the original title if you guys are wondering.  Enjoy.  This is my fondest memory of this board due to the irrationalness.

Please don't pm our good friend the author of those threads.  He has since apologized and had been through a lot on this board.  He is a reformed man. 

Big Surprise?  Nothing... but a big joke on those that actually believed rumors, especially for that day.

From April Fool to... Nothing New.

Following the April 1 craze of battles, ushered in another era of predictions and battles.  4/17 was picking up steam here, and most were quick to easily dismiss this one as well.  With GTA and the announced DLC for the competition, some thought it would be great to counter with a home launch. 

I'm starting to think its here on the 17th 

Seriously people get a grip. 

To everyone who believes that home will come out on April 17th or 18th... 

PS Home open beta coming April 18th !? 

Everyone thinks the "Big surprize" is Home ...BUT? 

A Rip in the Forums

During my time here, I think this forum was most divided during this period directly following the April 17.

People were up in arms at this point more so than ever.  People realy had turned on each other probably due to the mounting frustration of waiting and the lack of real home news.  The following were some of the voices of frustration and some views of the divide.  It was a nation divided.... well you get the idea.

every one is making stupid threads, why cant i? 

HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT HOME WAS COMING OUT YESTERDAY? 

People..please... 

For just 10 bucks, you could potentially help the cause? 

HOME IS COMING IN OCTOBER SO CHILL OUT

Beta Testers primary cause of delays? 

Home Delays, MGS 4 Delays.... Whats going on???? 

Face the music Sony! 

Im loosing loyalty fast. 

Stop Defending Sony 

This forum needs a title change.... 

Optimistic: Don't Worry, It will be fine! 

Leave it to our friendly neighborhood baboon to lift our spirits! 

To everyone who posted home dates and rumors in the past 

The Delayed Sony Home FAIL Picture Thread 

As you can see... it was a period of doom and gloom unlike any before it here.  The author in the thread mikwiz was a decent contributor to this board and was a pretty cool dude.  But this drove him over the edge and I never saw him much after.  He was also on my PSN... and disappeared shortly.  If ever there was a person that threatened to get rid of his PS3 because of home delays, he seemed truly capable of following through on that threat.  Goodbye old friend.

Big Suprise!!!  Nothing.

After Another Crushing Blow... The Forumers Move On... Try to Anyway.

Well... the aftermath is pretty obvious.  But there were people that tried to move on without completely pissing and moaning about it.  Some chose to be constructive and tried to "counsel" others.  Some of us just wanted to hear some opinions rather than just rampant whining.  

Discuss your opinion, thoughts, and feelings on Home's delayed release 

Well we aren't going to see the rumor threads for a while... 

Well now this was a good way of looking at the bright side!

Home delay actually makes sense now. 

Home isn't coming... I have nothing to live for! 

Even I tried to help things out around here.  

It is nice coming to the Home forum... 

Home and gmail

Home Beta Unveiling Similar To Gmail Beta 

So who remembers this one?  Susan Panico, Senior Director of Playstation Network made this comment--"rollout will be similar to Gmail" and that set this place on fire.  People thought we would be able to "invite" people into the beta.  

source: http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/06/home-open-worki.html

**credit goes to speedracer1955 for bringing this to my attention.**  It slipped my mind while contructing this beast.

Is Sony That HardQore?

Well... June came around and Qore was introduced.  I actually thought about this product and didn't like it too much.  Many of us didn't.  Qore was a hot topic here for a time especially since it was just announced.  We all had thoughts of what this meant in regards to home beta.  

Qore and home beta... is there correlation? Are you willing to pay for it? 

playstation home in Qore 

Anyone think Qore subscribers will get into the Home beta? 

Big Surprise???  Nothing... at this point in time.  The future tells us otherwise so far.

e3 2008 Buzz... Round 2

This was bound to happen if home was not out by the 2nd e3.  Here were some of the things people were saying.

E3 And Home 

E3 home info? 

SONY and HOME at E3 

And of course the fallout from the convention...

Thanks for nothing. 

Big Surprise?  Nothing.

So What Was the Theme of the Summer?

It was a very welcome sign for the general home populace.  The theme was first available in the Japan PS Store, and many ninja looters went over there.  Then towards the later half of the summer we received our gift on the store.  This theme is so far the only real piece of information regarding the release.  And it isn't even about release, but an expansion of the closed beta.  This can only lead people to logically assume that perhaps the app going live is only a few months away?  But don't get your hopes too high on that right now.

Home Theme Released!

Want into the PlayStation Home Closed Beta test? Here’s How to Apply 

The theme also brought about this superstarof a rumor.  It was a fun time indeed!  This thing just proved how gullable and naive some were to believe in something that idiotic.

Let us also not forget to mention the PSN Activity that was named as a possible factor into candidacy consideration.  

Big Suprise?  No... YES!  

Lets Go Take a "Leip" of Faith

Home info @ Leipzig ?????

Well... we weren't too sure if anything was going to happen.  But we would hear from Leipzig in 7 days

And naturally people would get excited over the LEIPZIG LINEUP.

And of course this was the popular question Leipzig convention, anyone expecting announcements?

When things were said and done... we came to the conclusion that there was No HOME at Leipzig to be had.

Big Surprise!  Nothing.

September 2, 2008.  Finally.  It Happened.

It actually happened.  It finally happened.  Wow.  Labor Day brought us home closed beta expansion.  This forum was definitely on fire those days.  

Thread after thread.  Lock after lock.  The moderators here had a real busy day.  

Big Surprise!  YES.  

What Were the Core Demographics of the New Recruits?

Well right after the couple rounds of new recruits, it really begged the question.

I alluded to it here Qore and home beta... is there correlation? Are you willing to pay for it? and really hoped I was wrong.  I might still be wrong though.  We cannot say that there is conclusive evidence of Qore members getting priority with these invites because we don't have complete data to prove it.

However, the research being conducted by fellow forum members here prove otherwise.  It isn't a complete population, but using the sample population they can compile from this forum... the preliminary results are staggering.

Credit to shibbiehippie and his QORE and HOME thread for his continuing research and awesomely maintained thread.  We might not get solid answers from his results, but we at least have something to go by with or without Sony's comments.  Correct or not, the results speak for themselves and shibbie will continue to update.  Thank you.

Credit Nootcaase and his What is needed to get into Home Closed Beta thread because he expands on the controversy by asking some more focused questions to fine tune his research into this.  Once again, correct or not, the results speak for themselves.  Thank you for at least trying.

Credit to LunarCrush on her Has Sony handled the Home Beta situation well? thread.  There we can actually have a constructive criticism thread for the handling of the situation sans the whole Qore element.  This was something that was a breath of fresh air instead of constantly pounding Qore and home to submission.  

Home Goes Open Beta!!!

This was certainly big news.  On December 10, 2008 Home Director Jack Buser made the following post on the PS Blog:

PlayStation Home Open Beta Launches Tomorrow 

Home Manager CydoniaX also made the following thread here on the board to give us some further details about the big day:

What to Expect for Open Beta Tomorrow!!! 12/11/08 

One of the most shocking things to me regarding home going OB is the statement that the age restriction dropped from 18+ to 13+.  That is quite drastic and should serve as a warning to everyone else that moderation has been taken to another level now.  Moderating 18+ and 13+ are 2 totally different beasts.

On December 11, 2008 Home Director Jack Buser made the following post to announce that OB has just gone LIVE:

PlayStation Home is Now Live! 

Direct from the horse's mouth:

Getting to this point has required a tremendous amount of participation, input, care, and passion from the thousands of beta testers who helped make PlayStation Home what it is today. So to all of you that have tested, from all of us on the PlayStation Home team here at Sony: “Thank You!”

Here were some "precursor" threads from various contributors warning of what they thought would happen the following day(s):

One final word to the Home haters before I wash my hands... 

Odium_Generis made an awesome thread, one with a very valid point that has been repeatedly stated in this board--home is NOT for everyone. 

Any one else feeling tomorrow is going to be madness. 

This author makes a hints that the forum will be on fire for a little while... makes sense right?  This should be the first place people would come to for information and for feedback as well.

And how about some pre-game scrutiny?  Lets bash it before the day before it goes OB!

Well I can smell home being crap already... 

Randy here actually has a forum issue and the flood occurring within the board.  Needless to say, the thread became a victim of it's own subject matter... 

What is wrong with these forums? 

Luiggy continues with his service to the board with this information... 

HOME RELEASE TIME HERE 

Scribe makes a bold prediction about the board moderating for the day...

Will Cobra1 loose their mind moderating the spam of the home thread? 

Now that the official announcements and some pregame jitters underway, it leads to this time period...

Home OB--the Forum Reacts!

Aside from the usual hysteria (OMG Home is coming! or the What time will it be available? type of threads) from the general public that home is finally OB, I thought it would be most interesting to point out some user impressions, especially those that were using this for the first time!

Funny... can you imagine how many people were deciding to "party" in home?

ITS ONNNNN!!!!!!********** PARTY ****WITH SPANKY!!!!!!!!!

Some early impressions of performance so far... which were pretty bad on the first day.  Expected though with any launch of this magnitude online.

I'd say it's official, the servers can't handle the load 

SURPRISED??????????????? 

Post here, if you successfully logged into the open BETA 

My Thoughts So Far on HOME 

AFTER THE EXCITMENT IS OVER. HOW LONG B4 PEOPLE GET SICK OF ..HOME? 

Prior to launch HOME was the greatest thing ever 

4 weeks. That's how long you have to wait. 

q-town made this bold prediction.... and people acted accordingly.

HOME to be pulled TOmorrow , REreleased in 5-6 months . what garbage!!! 

Barbarians At the Gate 

The walls were being smashed down and home was going to be under siege for a good 24 hours at the very least.

Closed Beta Testers Review new Home Plaza.

This one comes to us by the way of BOT... 

Home is cool, LOTS of potential! 

There goes that word again!  It is pretty obvious many forumers here see it, but the question is will Sony harness it?

And now the numerous complaints (non server related)... some of them I can completely side with too.

Playstation Home: HAVING TO PAY REAL MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Posted by a "1 hit wonder" and never came back to respond... 

Some more "price" related goodies:

Why are there so many people complaining about a measly 50 cents? 

The "it's a beta" argument doesn't hold water and here's why. 

This one will never die because how the word "beta" is used today... will the word ever be removed from home?  Good question.  I bet Sony cannot even answer that one.

Home will suck

I think "Big Mike" was expecting some sort of full fledged retail game at this point... but has a pretty stand up opinion about the app though.

Why twilight....... 

I'm not sure why, but I have a theory... it was #1 at the box office wasn't it?  Just another outlet to advertise and bring in more bucks perhaps?

Get ready for tons of complaints here TODAY... 

I think this guy says it best with the title name...

Was Home really necessary? 

Many people seemingly question the existence of the app... I have been questioning the identity more than ever.  I sometimes don't know where they are going with home.  Still.

home is boring 

I guess the horse is still alive.  But hey, at least this was written in the beginning and the author has had some hands on time with it to write it.  Can't rule out the plausability of it.

theatre is horrible no offense 

I never even bother with this place anymore... but the RE movie preview was a cool sneak peek!

And for those that have not, here you go.  Probably the best thread in here goes to our friend Jersquall for his awesome Friends at HOME thread.  That thread really made it a little more personal for some here and brought people together wondering what our fellow forumers looked like.  Some great comments were made and I am sure many friends were made.  

And there you have it.  Just a small snippet of history in one long drawn out post.  Read if you like.  It is quite a long read.  Browse around and enjoy if you can.

I'll make revisions to this and for those with suggestions/comments, feel free.  I will welcome additions as long as they aren't leading to people getting flamed and within forum guidelines.  Thanks for respecting this one request.  And don't forget if you are going to quote, just quote the passage so that we don't have an even longer response than this op! 

Moderators, if there is a problem... can you please let me know?  Thank you.

Message Edited by jiggyteddy on 01-08-2009 10:44 AM
Message Edited by jiggyteddy on 01-13-2009 07:09 AM
Message 170 of 187 (59 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5170 posts

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane--The Trials and Tribulations of the Home Board

Oct 17, 2008

hey teddy remember the "bote rentals and stuff" something about some webpage been advertised in HOME?? about drake's fortune or something??? hehehe

BTW Awesome Thread...... man this takes me back! 

Message 1 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15807 posts

Oct 17, 2008

CVR wrote:

hey teddy remember the "bote rentals and stuff" something about some webpage been advertised in HOME?? about drake's fortune or something??? hehehe

BTW Awesome Thread...... man this takes me back! 

Oh god that thing?  It was quite humorous. 

Thanks, I think forumers old and new alike can find something to appreciate in that one long op.  I tried to cut down, I think I will try to trim some more.

Message 2 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
563 posts

Oct 17, 2008
Whoa Nice POST!
Message 3 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1916 posts

Oct 17, 2008
I should have known something this nice and big was coming after not having seen jiggyteddy in here for a while Smiley Tongue
Message 4 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15807 posts

Oct 17, 2008

Benighted Witch wrote:
I should have known something this nice and big was coming after not having seen jiggyteddy in here for a while Smiley Tongue

Yes, I've been pretty busy at the office and working on this.

I even ended up working the majority of it at home while being sick last week.  It was actually pretty fun going through some of those old threads and reading what some people thought at the time.

It really hasn't changed too much in retrospect.  We still debate a lot of same/similar topics and some peoples' views have changed/evolved.

@ wamer:

Thanks.  I know it is lengthy.

Message 5 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Oct 17, 2008

Great Thread Teddy Smiley Happy  I could of swore one of my Threads would of been in there lol but sadly they wernt as relevent? 

Anyway great thread through and through as always old friend Smiley Happy  I actually read all of it Smiley Wink  w00t for TN edjucation!  I thought one of Asukas Threads would of been here as well...  Mine were "questionable" but hers had some meaning and I thought she got Poster of the Week for one of them as well (no sure)

Photobucket
Message 6 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1916 posts

Oct 17, 2008

teddynlivia wrote:

Benighted Witch wrote:

Yes, I've been pretty busy at the office and working on this.

I even ended up working the majority of it at home while being sick last week.  It was actually pretty fun going through some of those old threads and reading what some people thought at the time.

It really hasn't changed too much in retrospect.  We still debate a lot of same/similar topics and some peoples' views have changed/evolved.

@ wamer:

Thanks.  I know it is lengthy.

Awww poor baby are you okay now?
Message 7 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Oct 17, 2008

teddynlivia wrote:

Thanks smurf

I still have some more to add to the op.  I've been trying to see where some other contributors' threads can go.  Or perhaps a separate stanza.  It is a work in progress.

But yeah... this is one reason why I've been "away" from this board.  I'm always reading here.

Oh?  Then where were you when I needed backup!? lol.

Photobucket
Message 8 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15807 posts

Oct 17, 2008

Thanks smurf

I still have some more to add to the op.  I've been trying to see where some other contributors' threads can go.  Or perhaps a separate stanza.  It is a work in progress.

But yeah... this is one reason why I've been "away" from this board.  I'm always reading here.

@Benightedwitch:

Much better now thank you very much.  This was on my agenda, and I was glad to put this out there before the weekend.  I would just like to read some reader reactions when I get back to the office on Monday morning.  

Message Edited by teddynlivia on 10-17-2008 11:30 AM
Message 9 of 187 (59 Views)
0 Likes