Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: A Kid can Dream

Jun 2, 2007

BTips wrote:
How can u say something like that? i think that Home is pretty fascinating and im really going to be happy to see it on my ps3 once the open or the finished product is finished. I dont think Sony is happy with you disrespecting their products like that

It's not disrespect if you never had respect for it in the first place.
Even us testers are hardly ever on anymore. You can see EVERYTHING in 15 minutes, then it's just slow motion walking around looking at kids dressed the same, people just dancing in place for hours and the constant "can you hear me?" is annoying! The private space is limited with it's options too. I know they will add things as it grows but I really don't see anything that will change the FIRST IMPRESSION it gave me. Home is all hype, nothing to lose sleep about or even have dreams of. It will literally put you to sleep.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17376 posts

Jun 2, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

BTips wrote:
How can u say something like that? i think that Home is pretty fascinating and im really going to be happy to see it on my ps3 once the open or the finished product is finished. I dont think Sony is happy with you disrespecting their products like that

It's not disrespect if you never had respect for it in the first place.
Even us testers are hardly ever on anymore. You can see EVERYTHING in 15 minutes, then it's just slow motion walking around looking at kids dressed the same, people just dancing in place for hours and the constant "can you hear me?" is annoying! The private space is limited with it's options too. I know they will add things as it grows but I really don't see anything that will change the FIRST IMPRESSION it gave me. Home is all hype, nothing to lose sleep about or even have dreams of. It will literally put you to sleep.

I'd expect it to be more fun when there are tens of thousands of people on, and when they add all of the best features.
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

Jun 2, 2007
i agree wit u on that one, it will be better once everyone gets on Home it wont be boring for me since it will have:

Home and Character Customazations
Main Lobby to chat with people
Games Lobby to play Pool or Bowling
The Cinema to watch user movies and real movies
And the option to bookmark your friends Homes and going to them when they are there

Sure the Test Beta will be a downer since its a limited beta and not much to do now but when the Open and the Finished product come into play,it will be alot more excitement to PS3 users everywhere
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 3, 2007
I've dreamed about Warhawk, but not Home
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jun 3, 2007
Well i guess id would be boring because it's just the begining there's like nothing and no one online. Testers are only there to make sure the basics aren't defective.
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6721 posts

Jun 3, 2007
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes