May 21 2013
By: ALEXELWAY Sackboy 388 posts

5th video : PS home Broken by Seether ,leave feedback please ,good or bad ,it all helps :)

16 replies 326 views Edited May 21, 2013

Hope you guys enjoy , I tried messing with more of youtubes limited editing features on this one.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 1 of 17 (326 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Re: 5th video : PS home Broken by Seether ,leave feedback please ,good or bad ,it all helps :)

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

Thats cool Alex...love the way ya tried to make it look like the avees are singing,this stuff is ART!...love it..this 1 is good,keep em comming,and THANK YOU!..for sharing all that ya can do with all we have in home,so many talented folks around us everywhere on this network..  Smiley Happy  

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 2 of 17 (314 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: 5th video : PS home Broken by Seether ,leave feedback please ,good or bad ,it all helps :)

May 21, 2013

Nice! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 17 (311 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1053 posts

May 21, 2013

ALEXELWAY all I can say is WOW!  The videos you're doing are really good! 

Message 4 of 17 (279 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 21, 2013

Great scene selection. another good music video. one of my favorite songs with Amy Lee.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 5 of 17 (270 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5408 posts

May 21, 2013

Really great job, I love it. That is one of my favorite songs from Amy Lee too. I really liked what you done with the disco lights Smiley Very Happy

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 6 of 17 (257 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5755 posts

May 21, 2013

Looking good! 

The only small thing that pulled attention away from the video itself was in 1 shot at the Loot Stage set, the side panel wasn't pulled all the way down, and I could see the warehouse-looking backstage part of the set. Your video-making style is really coming along though!

And wow, you must have sooo much patience and excellent eyesight to use the YouTube editor. I used it for my first video...it showed the previews as very small and fuzzy with a horrible framerate. I've tried the free Windows Live Movie Maker...which is great for slideshows but I found it kinda tempermental for video. I know some people use Adobe AfterEffects and whatever movie editor Apple has, but I haven't tried those. I've used Sony Vegas trials for a couple other videos and it was a huuuge improvement over YouTube's editor and Windows Live Movie Maker. Sadly, I'm out of computers on which to DL the free trial Smiley Tongue It does have a feature that you can use to speed up and slow down sections of video though; it's great for lip-synching, which I noticed you like to do. Check out the free 30-day trial if you can!

Anyhoo, I like it, keep up the good work and keep sharing it with us!  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 17 (252 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

May 21, 2013
Oh wow. Well done!!!
Message 8 of 17 (243 Views)
Sackboy
388 posts

May 22, 2013

Thanks everyone!  I'm glad you like it ,i'm still trying to do 1 a week until I get the feel for the cameras , this one was kind of hard trying to make avi's sing in snyc , like someone pointed out above ,I need something to slow them down and speed them up lol.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 9 of 17 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

Great video Alex! Best one yet! Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 10 of 17 (200 Views)