Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Re: 3d printer question

May 19, 2013

I didn't find anyone who has it so I have no idea I don't know if anyone that has it could let us try and see 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 19 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 19, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

jokerman3456 wrote:

oh ok at least im not the only one but the only thing I want its the hat that is 25 tokens so if I find someone that has it will I be able to get it ?

I'm afraid the 50 free tokens you get WITH the machine. If you don't have a machine, even if you visited somone else's place, I'm going to guess your tokens will be zero. I haven't verified that, but it's my best guess. Let us know if you try it and that turns out not to be the case, though.

He may not be able to gift himself the hat, but could a friend gift them to him? Do you know if you need a 3d printer to redeem the gift?

OH! If someone else where to gift it to him, then it will probably work, but he would have to be in the space with the machine in order to redeem the gift.

Message 12 of 19 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 19, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

I didn't find anyone who has it so I have no idea I don't know if anyone that has it could let us try and see 

Sorry to hear that, I would let you try my machine, but I won't be Home until late this evening.

Message 13 of 19 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

May 19, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

jokerman3456 wrote:

oh ok at least im not the only one but the only thing I want its the hat that is 25 tokens so if I find someone that has it will I be able to get it ?

I'm afraid the 50 free tokens you get WITH the machine. If you don't have a machine, even if you visited somone else's place, I'm going to guess your tokens will be zero. I haven't verified that, but it's my best guess. Let us know if you try it and that turns out not to be the case, though.

He may not be able to gift himself the hat, but could a friend gift them to him? Do you know if you need a 3d printer to redeem the gift?

OH! If someone else where to gift it to him, then it will probably work, but he would have to be in the space with the machine in order to redeem the gift.

Ahh okay, thankyou Julian for your reply Smiley Happy

jokerman3456, you may be able to recieve gifts then in which case you can get the hat. If not though, I'm sure it wont be long before VeeMee sort this out and those of us yet to receve the 3d printers will get them.

VeeMee seem to be reading the Forums alot recently, so hopefully they'll pick up on your thread if they were'nt aware there was a problem.

Message 14 of 19 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

May 19, 2013

alright thanks a lot for the replys Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 19 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 19, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

alright thanks a lot for the replys Smiley Happy

If there is no thread in support about this issue someone needs to create one. The more who respond to it the better. Seems this should be in stores as well and not simply a reward item for going to the Hub. 

Message 16 of 19 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

May 19, 2013

I just tried at my friend's clubhouse and the machine is there and I still have 50 tokens and can buy it for myself so for all the people that don't have it u can get the prices for yourself with a friend's machine u don't need to own it Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 19 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 19, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

I just tried at my friend's clubhouse and the machine is there and I still have 50 tokens and can buy it for myself so for all the people that don't have it u can get the prices for yourself with a friend's machine u don't need to own it Smiley Happy

Ah! I stand corrected, then. Glad you were able to get your stuff!

Message 18 of 19 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

May 20, 2013
Both myself and a friend of mine are having the same issue. Enter the Hub, no printer. Been trying for the past few days. My friend even tried clearing her cache and still didn't get the printer when coming back on Home. Weird.
Message 19 of 19 (119 Views)
0 Likes